Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike (608 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by Cuche: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Threats of industrial action by the Anambra labour over non implementation of the minimum wage in the senior cadre of the State civil service has again be rebuffed by the State Governor Mr Peter Obi.
You will recall that Anambra State pays the least to workers in its payroll in the Federation. A civil servant on grade level 17 in the State goes home with N150,000 while his counterpart in Federal service and most states of the federation goes home with between N350000-400000.
Mr Obi spoke at Onitsha while trying to convince the traders to vote for Obiano whom he described as the hope for continuity and the best man for the job. He explained that Labour has no
justifiable reason to go on strike since the
State Government has met the demands
of Labour in respect of Minimum Wage.
Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by Two02: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
I don't understand how an acclaimed competent and award winning governor would have issues paying minimum wage, anyways this sums up my opinion that none of the three major aspirants deserve to rule Nigeria. They don't have Nigerians in mind may God save us. May God save us from this charade of competence
Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by Two02: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
How true is this I don't believe this. I'm shocked like how can this be. Obidients is this true

1 Like

Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
EscoBAT......urchins....keep digging for stains on Obi till you discover Mungo Park......

O
B
I

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
There will be no need for strike. Strike is a product of a failed system
Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by famouscargo4u: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Two02:
How true is this I don't believe this. I'm shocked like how can this be. Obidients is this true
It is true Doctors was on strike for 13 months and ASUU was on strike for about 5 months during his tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by PraizHim: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Cuche:
Threats of industrial action by the Anambra labour over non implementation of the minimum wage in the senior cadre of the State civil service has again be rebuffed by the State Governor Mr Peter Obi.
You will recall that Anambra State pays the least to workers in its payroll in the Federation. A civil servant on grade level 17 in the State goes home with N150,000 while his counterpart in Federal service and most states of the federation goes home with between N350000-400000.
Mr Obi spoke at Onitsha while trying to convince the traders to vote for Obiano whom he described as the hope for continuity and the best man for the job. He explained that Labour has no
justifiable reason to go on strike since the
State Government has met the demands
of Labour in respect of Minimum Wage.

From Escobat Media Crew. Normal lies and propagandas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by Throwback: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2022

Obi's past records as Governor buttresses the fact that he is a 3rd class brain.

Where there is a past, there will always be a throwback to guide us into the future.

A future that has Obi as President, is a bleak one.You cannot give what you do not have.

Obi is a fig tree that cannot bear fruit.

Let us be guided in our decision to rescue our economy.

Vote 1st class brain.

Lagos State under Tinubu was the 1st State government to agree to pay the federal minimum wage to state workers.

1 Like

Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by BAT4Presido2023: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
PraizHim:

From Escobat Media Crew. Normal lies and propagandas
Lies and propaganda from 2013? You people will literally deny reality to suit your delusions

1 Like

Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by mycar: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
famouscargo4u:

It is true Doctors was on strike for 13 months and ASUU was on strike for about 5 months during his tenure.
If the IPPIS wasn't introduced, no government in Nigeria could have paid salary, there were alot of issues of ghost workers then.
God bless Ngozi Okonjo iweala and one good thing then was that Peter Obi followed suit and sanitized the state civil service system and ever since then, the issue of strike vanished in Anambra. I like people who find permanent solution to a problem and not quick fixes that's where Buhari administration failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by PraizHim: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

Lies and propaganda from 2013? You people will literally deny reality to suit your delusions

Re: Obi Insists On No Work No Pay Should The Anambra NLC Go On Strike by beelon1020(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
What do you expect from a addictive stingy obi?... stinginess is a disease... but my neighbours no wan hear o!

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Debunks Ngige's Claim On Roads, Shows How Donor Funds Differ From Loans / What Is The State Of Origin Of A Naturalised Citizen / ASUU Blames IBB For Decay In Education Sector.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.