Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Samsung Office At Saka Tinubu Has Incompetent Workers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Samsung Office At Saka Tinubu Has Incompetent Workers (1942 Views)

Did Saka Tinubu Truly Port From Etisalat To Mtn. (PHOTO) / Mtn Center On Saka Tinubu, Vi, Flooded / Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Office At Saka Tinubu Has Incompetent Workers by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2013
I recently bought a samsung galaxy mega and was excited with my new phone because my other phone was giving me issues.

After about a month of using the galaxy mega i realized the battery was going flat keep so i took it to the SAMSUNG SERVICE OFFICE at saka tinubu where i was expecting to get the issuea solved without problems but this wasnt the case.

The lady who attended to me was very rude, arguing with me that my phone was ok when i know it isnt and she called her colleague who also supported her with got me shocked because these people are meant to be customer service agents but they acted like bosses and took me as their boy.

Anyway i insisted that the engineer has to check the faults on the phone and they gave me an appointment day of the 17th of october and the date was 3rd of october. Thats 2 weeks to fix a new phone.

While i was there a few people came to pick up their phones and they were told it wasnt ready. I thought maybe these people are just inpatient so they came early until it was my turn and it happened to me.

I went to pick up my phone and was told it wasnt ready. The way and manner i was treated was so not cumtomer friendly.

Samsung is a respectible company and they need to train their staffs because i am actually regretting buying this phone when i cant even use it and their workers who are meant to be the ones fixing it and not even helpful.

Im sure i am not the only one who has bad experience with them.
Re: Samsung Office At Saka Tinubu Has Incompetent Workers by propzncribz: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Same thing happen to me last month. They need to retrain their people

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fund Perfect Money Account With My Naira Master Card. / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man In Kenya / Dele Momodu Reply To A Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.