Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Who Is Your "God Father" In Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Your "God Father" In Nairaland (593 Views)

When You Are Asked To Recite ' Our Father' In Front Your Father. Lol / When The Father In Law Disagrees On The Wedding, He Dresses Like This / Post Your "God Is Watching You" Yarns Here :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your "God Father" In Nairaland by Mega2010(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders
I just thought of opening this to know how many people each and every one of us had referred to nairaland,i actually started using nairaland back in 2009,on my first day,i just opened an account and when trying to log in again,i forgot my password.i just took it as nothing since i can just go and see front page and also read news without quoting or replying.Today,i made every possible means to find my account and i also regained my password via my email account,all that while i had referred soo many(lemme not mention names) to nairaland,infact i even sent a broadcast massage to my BB friends the day ASUU strike began asking them to go and chill out at nairaland.com and wait for the government and ASUU to call off the strike in 2020,i actually sent this as a joke oh..and i was even foolish not to have used my account since then oh.....
So friends,how many people do you think you have referred to nairaland and how did you do that?lets see who the Godfather is...
Re: Who Is Your "God Father" In Nairaland by kingofpool: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
I have refered so many impz includin seun osewa,sexkillz,afam4eva,nadia sa ....Name dem......And if u want those am godfather to on nairaland.....Rili dey re 8 in number.....Alaska i see u ma guy.....Mickey i wnt 4get u.......Obi nke okpor hey u re my g i wnt dare go wit out u.
Re: Who Is Your "God Father" In Nairaland by englishmart(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Me na elguapo and bingbagbo
Re: Who Is Your "God Father" In Nairaland by Mega2010(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
king of pool: I have refered so many impz includin seun osewa,sexkillz,afam4eva,nadia sa ....Name dem......And if u want those am godfather to on nairaland.....Rili dey re 8 in number.....Alaska i see u ma guy.....Mickey i wnt 4get u.......Obi nke okpor hey u re my g i wnt dare go wit out u.
lol,you even be seun God Father?you too funny abeg

(1) (Reply)

Akpo's & His Girl... / Who Is The Funniest? / From Prison To President Am Off To Kirikiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.