Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

A Nairalander Needs To Know More About Direct Entry, Share With Him. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Needs To Know More About Direct Entry, Share With Him. (447 Views)

About Direct Entry / All About Direct Entry / Pls Help About Direct Entry To Any School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs To Know More About Direct Entry, Share With Him. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hi everyone!
I'm a student of a polytechnic in nd2.

I need a little help here nd i know someone could be of help. I will like to ask a few question nd i will be so glad to get a respond.
1. Frm yr experience, do u think i can get the next D.E form even when i'm still in ND 2 (when the next form will be out, i will almost be tru with my 2nd semester examination)?

2. Is it very compulsory to wait a year before process the admission?

3. Do u think my transcript could be ready immediately after the result or will it stay some more months before it is ready?

4. Lastly, is it possible to obtain more that a D.E form?
I will so much appreciate anyone who gives me answer to these question which has long been on my mind. Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Needs To Know More About Direct Entry, Share With Him. by onlyme07(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
You already answered the question with Num 3. Am not very sure your trnascripts would be ready by then though, it depends on your school. Private may be faster than public.

In most public poly's the result are ready after the IT program.

You can't obtain more than one DE form since the process is just like Jamb but you can choose different institutions of your choice.

You would be doing your last semester exams in few weeks or months, you can obtain the next DE form.ASUU strike could be an advantage since the next admission process would take much longer to start hoping your transcripts would be ready then.

Your admission officer could be of help. Best of luck bro
Re: A Nairalander Needs To Know More About Direct Entry, Share With Him. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks so much bro, God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

25 Students In Coma After Inhaling Industrial Fumes / ASUU Dares FG Over Forceful Re-opening Of Varsities / ASUU Strike: Fulani Herdsmen Threaten FG, Give 2-weeks Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.