Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Relationship,music & More As She Cover TW MAG (PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Relationship,music & More As She Cover TW MAG (PHOTOS) (674 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Toolz Covers TW Magazine / Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Relationship,music & More As She Cover TW MAG (PHOTOS) by iamOdino(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mavin records superstar, Tiwa Savage is the cover star for TW Magazine‘s October 2013 issue. It’s has been a busy year for the music sensation, with the release of her debut album – Once Upon a Time, being named a brand ambassador for two brands, premiering her talk show on Ebony Life TV and locking down love.

In this october issue of the magazine, Tiwa Savage and her manager/fiancé Tunji “Tee Billz” Balogun speak about their love story, public scrutiny of their relationship, his tough guy image, managing their personal and professional relationship, balancing each other and a whole lot more. READ IT HERE >>> http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/10/17/music-sensation-tiwa-savage-opens-about-her-love-story-cover-tw-magazines-latest

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Relationship,music & More As She Cover TW MAG (PHOTOS) by Rawpidgin(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
waa ogbeni! why u nor post the details here? nobody go click ur link i promise.
in other news, this year has been my best sofar, i got a job in a good company, just started dating a very lovely chick & now i am first to comment
THANK U LORD!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Relationship,music & More As She Cover TW MAG (PHOTOS) by tinuolababy(f): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rawpidgin: waa ogbeni! why u nor post the details here? nobody go click ur link i promise.
in other news, this year has been my best sofar, i got a job in a good company, just started dating a very lovely chick & now i am first to comment
THANK U LORD!

Na tripple portion of anointing be that o my brother. Anyways, I'm first to like your comment

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Relationship,music & More As She Cover TW MAG (PHOTOS) by Rawpidgin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
tinuolababy:

Na tripple portion of anointing be that o my brother. Anyways, I'm first to like your comment
& i am first to quote u. Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Relationship,music & More As She Cover TW MAG (PHOTOS) by tinuolababy(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rawpidgin: & i am first to quote u. Lol

LWTMB ooo cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Neat Suit For 7-8k / Learn From The Pro / INVASION!! 45 Africa Beauty Queens To STORM FCT For Queen Of Peace Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.