Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Jay Z In Nigeria - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay Z In Nigeria (5458 Views)

COMPREHENSIVE LIST: All Wizkid Songs A - Z In His Music Career / Snoop Dogg,dmx And Jay Z In One Impersonator: Fun / Pictures Of Jay-z In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Z In Nigeria by abdurrazaq(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2008
Watch Out!!! Jay Z is on his way back to Nigeria to celebrate this year edition of Nigeria National Day. The theme is to showcase all the good side about Nigeria (and Africa at large) and take a break from all the problems being discussed all these years. The event is by none other than THISDAY NEWSPAPER.
Re: Jay Z In Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
Bamsyle:

*hisses long n hard, then exits immediately *
followed suit.  double hisses, rolls eyes and walks off.
Re: Jay Z In Nigeria by shilling(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2008
What they did for JayZ was well deserved. It's true that we have the best hospitality in the world, and I don't think JayZ laughed at Nigeria when he went back to the US.
Re: Jay Z In Nigeria by Hardballer(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ naming a street after him
Re: Jay Z In Nigeria by Vuitton(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2009
Haters shud leave Jay alone ooh. The dude is representing better than most of these other hypocrite artistes angry

JayZ got more threads than any other musican in Nairaland! WHY
Re: Jay Z In Nigeria by anonymous6(f): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
Vuitton: Haters shud leave Jay alone ooh. The dude is representing better than most of these other hypocrite artistes angry

JayZ got more threads than any other musican in Nairaland! WHY

How does this topic has anything to do with hating, sometimes I wonder if people know the word meaning of "hating" anymore they way people use it losely just for anything.

Any way what the op and other are saying is correct, Jay-Z is one of the greatest rappers in the world, he happen to become a millionaire out of that craft and make a name for himself but that does that mean a street in Nigeria should be named after him when he never did anything to progress or contribute the country, maybe in America like New York his state or other places where there is a strong hip-hop and rap presence but in Nigeria it doesn't make any sense.
Re: Jay Z In Nigeria by nosagold(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2012
Chai! Tea wey I dey drink just fall for ground
Re: Jay Z In Nigeria by odizzy: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2012
stillwater: I don't see anything wrong naming a street after Jayz. . .
fool(big one o)
Re: Jay Z In Nigeria by odizzy: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2012
eldee:
They renamed a street after him, so what?
In some parts of Lagos, the first person to build a house on a street gets it named after himself
So WTF are you on?

My cousin is 25, his dad named a street after him in Edo state
The Local Government Certificate is still there
I can scan it if you want
mumu, a foreigner came into ur country, n a street was named after him 4 doing nothing nd u see nothing wrong. inferiority complex go kill those of una wey no see any tin wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Listen To Niga Music Online/upload Music Or Sent Music Request Online / Young Thug - Killed Before (mp3 Download) / Top 10 Nigerian Rap Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.