Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,029 members, 7,849,156 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival (1393 Views)

Who Owns The Goat? / Jokes Section Revival / 3-day Revival In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival by tnature: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-p-NYIhODMNg/Ul_vnp5G21I/AAAAAAAACW4/rqrIG4dNQCo/s640/goat_revival.jpg[/img]

Nigerian churches never seize to amaze me with hilarious revival themes. From "I smell America" to "Oh God na like this we go dey?"(I suspect this pastor listens to Wande Coal), the list is endless.

Here's another one asking "Who Tie[d] The Goat?" My response to the question is - The Association of Peppersoup Sellers of Nigeria tied the goat...lol

I tagged this "Goat Revival!" How would you caption it? Do you know who tied the goat? Have your say while I get over laughing at this.

Source
Re: Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival by prymesolution: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is some peppersouping and bushmeating conference...Asun things grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival by tnature: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
prymesolution: This is some peppersouping and bushmeating conference...Asun things grin grin grin
2 days of bushmeating? lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival by sweetiePe(f): 1:43am On Oct 18, 2013
LOL, Association of pepper soup seller indeed! grin grin Quite funny!
I want to ask you, who born the pikin? cheesy
More Funny Photos>>>www.rosyside.com/photos.htm

Re: Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival by tnature: 2:40am On Oct 18, 2013
sweetiePe: LOL, Association of pepper soup seller indeed! grin grin Quite funny!
I want to ask you, who born the pikin? cheesy
More Funny Photos>>>www.rosyside.com/photos.htm
Hmm...let's see....na im mama born am now....lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2013
4 ur mind diz thread go make frontpage ni?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival by bunmioguns(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2013
grin grin grin

@OP..am sure that must be ur church cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival by tnature: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chimax15: 4 ur mind diz thread go make frontpage ni?
E for better make e make front page now. Abi how u see am? At least this make you laugh smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day: Goat Revival by tnature: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
bunmioguns: grin grin grin

@OP..am sure that must be ur church cheesy cheesy
Lol... If this was my church I would have advised who ever made the flyer to add a picture of big stout crate and tag it "who tied this odeku?" So the peppersouping conference will be complemented with some bigstouting grin grin

(1) (Reply)

'While' Nairaland Was Down / (hilarious Photo) Breast Milk Evryday? / Come N See The Reason Why There Is Fuel Scarcity (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.