Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths (668 Views)

Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
WARRI- YOUTHS, under the auspices of Niger-Delta Youths for Positive Change, NDYPC, has urged Nigerians to exercise patience and give President Goodluck Jonathan more time to fix the country.
Briefing newsmen in Warri, national president of the group, Comrade Biayeibo Preye, said the President was doing well, citing repairs and construction of new federal roads, local and international airports, privatization of the power sector and many more.
He said the group never knew that a President from Niger-Delta could be the first to take Nigeria to such an enviable height in development, adding, “Niger-Delta region has all the reasons to celebrate with President Jonathan, if for nothing, but for the amnesty programme in which about 30,000 N-Delta youths have found productive engagement.”
“The amnesty programme collectively initiated by late President Yar’Adua and President Jonathan has drastically reduced criminality in the region,” he said.
On the 2015 presidential race and emergence of the new PDP, he said the division orchestrated by the G7 governors was merely intimidate South-South region, asserting, “The splinter group of seven governors and their supporters cannot stop Jonathan re-election.”
Preye alleged that the plan of the seven governors was to frustrate the rapid development of the country, which is inimical to the aspiration of Nigerians, saying they should be punished accordingly.
He challenged those who said Jonathan was not performing to substantiate their contention with concrete proof and not making bizarre generalizations.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/give-jonathan-time-fix-nigeria-n-delta-youths/
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by hillsate: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
More time to fix Nigeria? Who told these guys Nigeria needs a fix?
The only fix nigeria needs is a fix called
GHOP2015.
Goodluck Hand Over Power by 2015. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
hillsate: More time to fix Nigeria? Who told these guys Nigeria needs a fix?
The only fix nigeria needs is a fix called
GHOP2015.
Goodluck Hand Over Power by 2015. Shikena.
don't you think You're not helping matters?? Everyone is demanding for one thing or the other, boko haram with their silly want, ASUU dey for corner, other pressure groups dey join ASUU, whetin sef? Una wan give the man heart attack?
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Akshow: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
More time to fix or ruin Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Lawconfessor(f): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Elliotwiz1: don't you think You're not helping matters?? Everyone is demanding for one thing or the other, boko haram with their silly want, ASUU dey for corner, other pressure groups dey join ASUU, whetin sef? Una wan give the man heart attack?

Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Akshow: More time to fix or ruin Nigeria?
he is not the best president, but he is also not the worst, he has not achieved all his goals, but he has achieved something, i can speak of the power sector, everyone finds fault in everything he does, but you should not forget that he is not capable of doing everything, he just gives the orders and people follow, the fact that is people're suffering does not mean he is the cause..... We're also part of it, was he the one who founded Boko-haram? I don't think so, the masses did, if you had ever been in a leadership position you would understand how he feels.
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Toktee(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Elliotwiz1: he is not the best president, but he is also not the worst, he has not achieved all his goals, but he has achieved something, i can speak of the power sector, everyone finds fault in everything he does, but you should not forget that he is not capable of doing everything, he just gives the orders and people follow, the fact that is people're suffering does not mean he is the cause..... We're also part of it, was he the one who founded Boko-haram? I don't think so, the masses did, if you had ever been in a leadership position you would understand how he feels.
You this illiterate,what are the goals Jonathan achieved,who told you that the power sector experience a touched.
We have problems in power sector,agriculture sector,unemployment,security,poor health sector,bad roads,flying caskets in aviation sector,inflation in the market,ASUU are on strike cos of the decay in educational sector,doctors are on strike,our hospital has become death centres etc,and you are here talking about power sector,how does handing phcn to private investors changed the pathetic situation in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Look at these new fools. They want their own share so they can buy private jets and go build universities in other countries! Mabnu, we're done with this clueless fishpeddler. Come 2015, Jona goes back to the creeks for good.

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by gratiaeo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Give GEJ more time to finally destroy Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by gratiaeo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=Elliotwiz1]but he has achieved something, i can speak of the power sector. everyone finds fault in [/quot
e]
Somebody should pls hold this man and take him back to
Psychiatric hospital, he's not yet fully recovered.
I only see GEJ power sector reform in my dream

1 Like

Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by gratiaeo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
he is not the best president, but he is also not the worst, he has not achieved all his goals,
Elliotwiz1: but he has achieved something, i can speak of the power sector
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Toktee: You this illiterate,what are the goals Jonathan achieved,who told you that the power sector experience a touched.
We have problems in power sector,agriculture sector,unemployment,security,poor health sector,bad roads,flying caskets in aviation sector,inflation in the market,ASUU are on strike cos of the decay in educational sector,doctors are on strike,our hospital has become death centres etc,and you are here talking about power sector,how does handing phcn to private investors changed the pathetic situation in Nigeria?
feel free to express your frustration here, pessimist.
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=gratiaeo][/quote]hmmm this messages looks like one from an insane fellow, you can complain, but no diss me, go diss Ifa or Sango!! Mumu
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by kokoA(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Give him more time to fix their pockets.. He has fixed Tompolo's, Asari's and some other lucky ones already, he needs more time to fix more.
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by hillsate: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Elliotwiz1: he is not the best president, but he is also not the worst, he has not achieved all his goals, but he has achieved something, i can speak of the power sector, everyone finds fault in everything he does, but you should not forget that he is not capable of doing everything, he just gives the orders and people follow, the fact that is people're suffering does not mean he is the cause..... We're also part of it, was he the one who founded Boko-haram? I don't think so, the masses did, if you had ever been in a leadership position you would understand how he feels.

I dislike it when peeps talk like this. Was he thinking being Nigeria's president was a tea party?
Was he forced to contest?
Did they drag him to obtain the election form?
He told us he could do it.
Stop all this pity party on how he feels. He was not elected to feel but to work and since he is not working its time to walk out!
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
hillsate:

I dislike it when peeps talk like this. Was he thinking being Nigeria's president was a tea party?
Was he forced to contest?
Did they drag him to obtain the election form?
He told us he could do it.
Stop all this pity party on how he feels. He was not elected to feel but to work and since he is not working its time to walk out!
and you think if the next president is elected he won't have problems?? You think this boko haram saga would end?? I'm not saying he should stay on the seat forever, what i'm saying is that Nigerians should stop putting all their problems on the government!! Even an idiot man who sits at home all day drinking beer would come to NL and condemn the president. Too many pessimists....
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by hillsate: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Elliotwiz1: and you think if the next president is elected he won't have problems?? You think this boko haram saga would end?? I'm not saying he should stay on the seat forever, what i'm saying is that Nigerians should stop putting all their problems on the government!! Even an idiot man who sits at home all day drinking beer would come to NL and condemn the president. Too many pessimists....

Guy, the one thing i like about you is that you are not insultive like your other peeps. please keep it up. But tell your oga Jona say him no de try at all.
Re: Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
hillsate:

Guy, the one thing i like about you is that you are not insultive like your other peeps. please keep it up. But tell your oga Jona say him no de try at all.
thanks, i just pray you understand that the whole process is not left for the president alone but to everyone who is involved including the companies that abandon projects, the blame should be shared.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Divided As Confab C’tee Storms Lagos / Why ASUU Is Not To Blame - Emmanuel Ifediata / ASUU Strike: Our Losses, Frustrations, By Students, Parents, Businessmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.