Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues (25955 Views)

Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) / Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by 170chuks(m): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2013
omusiliyu: haterz..... See Gobe, skelewu will last long, minimum of 5years sha.. The track dance by almost all the personalties/footballers in the world... Samuel Etoo Fils and Emmanuel Adebayor respect the music.
confused fellow
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Walexsammy(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2013
Tlake: Wizzy kinda talks much...bt davido could have handled it in a more matured way,like I plan on doin 2 or 3 videos on d song dats d 1st,expct anodet from moe musa
, handle it in a more matured way u said, buh the realy question should have been, is he really matured?
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by scobaba: 1:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Nasri100:

the beat would cheesy

It wud be used to make better songs by oda peeps! grin
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by EzePromoe: 2:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Jaiye Jaiye is a cool beat not some overhyped sh1t called skelewu
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by kolamilan(m): 5:30am On Oct 19, 2013
the song sef no make sense.
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Ekiseme(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2013
omusiliyu: haterz..... See Gobe, skelewu will last long, minimum of 5years sha.. The track dance by almost all the personalties/footballers in the world... Samuel Etoo Fils and Emmanuel Adebayor respect the music.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by tafrica(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Face ur own career; Thank God u said u're also a musician, release ur own track and let's see ao it fares.
Easy to criticize.
BTW, I do not see Wizkid's tweet having anything to do with Davido's palava wt Sesan, he could hv tweeted same thing had Davido-Sesan drama not sprung up also.

Swiftboy: Davido a talented youngman! His hits include the followings which we all can agree on...Ekuro,senorita,damiduro,gobe,gbon-gbon,and many more! Trust me,am his fan but that does not mean I wont be frank and I can look Davido in the eyes that Skelewu is his wackest song ever! Am not speaking from an ordinary music fan respective,am an artiste myself...he did not sing from his comfortable key so this did affected his delivery as his timbre{voice quality}is low in the song.yes skelewu's unique,he tried to bring something new but the production's not up to the standard we know David for.Yes the song's well promoted with cash and publicity stunts but in the end some of us cant be fooled.Did Da-fuse do any competition for Azonto,did Iyanya asked Tom cruise to dance ethigi? With that publicity,I'll expect all of us to know how to dance it by now but no.some of us know its wack.well its sweet for those who can only say so so and so danced it.well everything said are my own opinion. grin
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by danjay22: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Manchidede: Few minutes ago, Wizkid on his tweet revealed that Sesan, the producer of Davido's Skelewu video is also the producer of his Jaiye Jaiye video yet to be released.
Davido some days ago claimed that he was not satisfied with the work Sesan did on his video after the release. Contrary to this, Wizkid said on his tweet that Jaiye Jaiye video is fantastic and was produced by Sesan.
The question now is, "Is the Skelewu video problem really from the incompetency of the producer or lack of creativity of the artiste(Davido)?

see Wizkid's tweet below
#pls how mch is d price of Gala now?
surce: http://..com/2013/10/wizkid-beefs-davido-over-sesan-skelewu.html
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by danjay22: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2013
Pls how mch is d price of Gala now?
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by temisukanmi(f): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2013
maryhaam: Abeg na ow many video the song get sef..........wassap wit the one they did ontop of d caar bonnet that was cool.....
Cool?
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Greaaat: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2013
princesa: and i still dont know who or what is skelewu... cry
You be smellos then
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by jahbiz: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2013
The video lacks anything I can call "creativity"
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by lawizle(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2013
ogugua88:

Clear road for man wey sabi lol.

Owshey!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by lawizle(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2013
Gentle me: Davido has improved over time with sold out concerts at O2 arena UK a feat so rarely achieved by artists around the world; recently nominated for the NMVA 2013; churning out major hits and quality videos like gobe.

Am a fan of wizkid but me thinks 2013 was not jist a good year for him: first he's no more with his certified d.ope team #EME; he hasn't given any good hit this year except the "20 man shall fall that day" grammar-starved-hit track and d abuses he churns on his fans on twitter. To be honest wizzie needs a strong management. Jaiye jaiye and Caro are just songs that sounds like a new artists trying to make a statement.

Wizzie please learn to celebrate ur mates' success. Beside I think wizzie did that to give a boost to his epileptic track - jaiye jaiye or maybe d dude is just jealous of his mates' success

Bros you try @ol...
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by princesa(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Greaaat:
You be smellos then
embarassed
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
scobaba: All davido's songs have a climax period of 9months and they fade subsequently.....skelewu won't make 6months.
mtswwwww what was the outcome of yours and how does that concerns you?
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by eightsin(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Zumarocket: sesan don enter small children play,

Lol..bt na des small chldrn dey gv am biznx na.
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
No verified twitter logo beside wizkid's twitter username.... it means this was edited
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by princesa(f): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Greaaat:
You be smellos then
eat ur word brother, i ain't no smellos dude, cos I've finally gone seen the video! You feeling me? cool

and well, me dnt know if that was the wack video the dude was planning on re-shooting. Me just saw some 'instructional Video' sh.it run atop the screen and saw the mot.herfu.cker dude dancing on the bonnet of a car, with them mofo surrounding him undecided

anyways, the song to me, is over-hyped and i just liked the beat, 'specially the 'tambourine' or 'shekele' Beating way back at the background.

As for the lyrics? Ain't got that time mehn, besides am not into that kinda sh.ii.t

So any Last word? Bleep skelewu ish mehn! Ain't worth my time and Am out cool

peace.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Drizzydrake: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
But seriously what was davido and sesan thinking.....dah video is flop
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Swiftboy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
tafrica: Face ur own career; Thank God u said u're also a musician, release ur own track and let's see ao it fares.
Easy to criticize.
BTW, I do not see Wizkid's tweet having anything to do with Davido's palava wt Sesan, he could hv tweeted same thing had Davido-Sesan drama not sprung up also.

well keep your fingers crossed.Beside as an artiste,I value constructive criticism! >o
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Swiftboy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
princesa:
eat ur word brother, i ain't no smellos dude, cos I've finally gone seen the video! You feeling me? cool

and well, me dnt know if that was the wack video the dude was planning on re-shooting. Me just saw some 'instructional Video' sh.it run atop the screen and saw the mot.herfu.cker dude dancing on the bonnet of a car, with them mofo surrounding him undecided

anyways, the song to me, is over-hyped and i just liked the beat, 'specially the 'tambourine' or 'shekele' Beating way back at the background.

As for the lyrics? Ain't got that time mehn, besides am not into that kinda sh.ii.t

So any Last word? Bleep skelewu ish mehn! Ain't worth my time and Am out cool

peace.
thats my alpha Lady right there! Yeah the song's wackMen *bounce!grin
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by princesa(f): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
Swiftboy:
thats my alpha Lady right there! Yeah the song's wackMen *bounce!grin
bouncewink
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Swiftboy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
princesa:
bouncewink
what's up baby?
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by bheemz(f): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2013
Wizkid elenu jijo! Mafinlomi dasi abojugun legbe eti! lol
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by newslife: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2013
The only way he wil b satisfied is wen girls dance naked. Notin do d first vido
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by SPSpecial(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Now i dey enjoy this....
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by obxddon(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
First,God forgive me.....I no like that Skavido for anything....he brags alot,not talented and also has so many meaningless songs loved by his brainless fans.......

Everybody wan introduce slangs....Skelewu,Limpopo,kukere......one day them go cause person mama and we go still dey dance......
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by BrightDeGea(m): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Am nt a fan of davido but i must say this, some of u poozers are saying that the song is overhyped and rubbished, i believe y'll like one nigerian song, d truth is most of all the nigerian artistes sings meaningless songs but people find thier way to like it, skelewu may be meaningless but the beat of that song is good, so don't come here to say rubbish as if u knw hw to sing, nonsense, oh i 4got, u hate Davido dats why u said the song is rubbised but u dey dance terry g and timaya songs?, hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? / Naira Marley – Puta (Official Video) / Audio Download - Okpo Records Smooth Criminal Download Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.