Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 (13434 Views)

Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (4 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 / Chelsea Vs Cardiff City. (4 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by qoonlay(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
Fellow united fans,we're in real deep.i supported moyes' appointment but he has to be sacked now b4 we get dragged down any further.this man has faltered in all of his basic duties from day one.i could write a whole epistle about why he will not make it as united manager,but pray guys.pray.and be ready to be laughed to scorn by rival fans for some more time yet.
hahaahaaaahaaaaaaahaaaahahhaa....haaaahaaaaahaa
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: help me ask the hediot called moyes
and he has being benching Zaha cos he banged his daughter as if it was not a mutual agreement btw the girl and Zaha.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Jamaticulus(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Am a UTD fan tho.....buh I hope everyone now
knows Moyes is a mid-table manager #Smh
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by dotcomnamename: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
ANGRY STATEMENTS FROM Manchester United fans -LOL-

stantob(m): 4:59pm: Moyes or whatever his name is, is not man enough to handle Man U.

Numero uuuno: 4:54pm: Moyes is a fool for removing Nani for giggs and killing the tempo of our game......Bleep u moyes, idiot

IYA NGBALI: 4:56pm: all of them are silly including the coaching crew

Numero uuuno: 4:51pm: See welbeck....what are this kind of players doing in man utd?silly english player

Shankboye: 4:49pm: we deserve to be beaten

Numero uuuno: 4:39pm: See young young boys on the bench, we are busy using old papas

lanrei(m): 4:25pm: I wonder. What giggs is still doing in our team, nonsense mtcheeeew.

comely77(m): 4:22pm: Fellaini is damn too selfish, could have been anoda goal for RVP! Shame!

donem(m): 4:59pm: Worst of times to be a man united supporter.United wont turn me into a drunkard this season, Ain't calming ma nerves with wine 2day

Fourcade(m): 5:00pm: i would be happy if we qualify for europa league, honestly, because this team is frustrating....., imagine the nonsense we played at home with ordinary southampton, now I believe we are finished.

cocoduck: 5:01pm: David moyes will send us to division glazers should fire him now before its too late.

A.Eyo(m): 5:07pm: moyes is an average coach, does not deserve to be in man utd.........up blues

stantob(m): 5:10pm: This was the reason Ronney opted to leave Man United, the guy already see relegation since. Moyes cap did not even size his head, Maybe after 3 seasons, the cap will size his head. Fool slowpoke

Numero uuuno: 5:12pm: I'm really sad,maybe i'll stop watching man utd games to prevent heart attack.

lymelyte(m): 5:15pm: Moyes do not have d capacity and capability to handle MAN UTD. I won't be surprised if we don't go to champions league dis season.

cocoduck: 5:15pm: just imagine. He was bringing in dead men like giggs and welbeck.
People that lack what it takes to do the real things

olrotimi(m): 5:20pm: Old Trafford is fast becoming a theatre where Man United fans dream of having 3points in a game......this is a disgrace.

C@$# mun€£¥(m): 5:18pm: Fellow United fans, we're in real deep. i supported Moyes' appointment but he has to be sacked for now b4 we get dragged down any further. This man has faltered in all of his basic duties from day one. I could write a whole epistle about why he will not make it as united manager, we should be ready to be laughed to scorn by rival fans for some more time yet.

FOR ME AS AN ARSENAL FANS, ALL I WILL SAY IS: I FEEL THE SAME PAIN FOR 8 YEARS, YOU FEEL IT NOT EVEN UP TO 3 MONTH YOU CRYING…. LIFE IS TURN BY TURN, U DON’T EXPECT TO WIN TITLES FOR 100 YEARS HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
The same SAF picked Owen ahead of Berbatov in a champions league final game is the same reason he picked moyes for the man u job; old age!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by wolebanks(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
Fellow united fans,we're in real deep.i supported moyes' appointment but he has to be sacked now b4 we get dragged down any further.this man has faltered in all of his basic duties from day one.i could write a whole epistle about why he will not make it as united manager,but pray guys.pray.and be ready to be laughed to scorn by rival fans for some more time yet.

I think Moyes has the experience to manage the team. those DAT put him there can't be wrong. he has the honour to throw in the towel himself if he needs to. things are not too bad though. think they have been unlucky in dis game and most others.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by dotcomnamename: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
ANGRY STATEMENTS FROM Manchester United fans -LOL-

stantob(m): 4:59pm: Moyes or whatever his name is, is not man enough to handle Man U.

Numero uuuno: 4:54pm: Moyes is a fool for removing Nani for giggs and killing the tempo of our game......Bleep u moyes, idiot

IYA NGBALI: 4:56pm: all of them are silly including the coaching crew

Numero uuuno: 4:51pm: See welbeck....what are this kind of players doing in man utd?silly english player

Shankboye: 4:49pm: we deserve to be beaten

Numero uuuno: 4:39pm: See young young boys on the bench, we are busy using old papas

lanrei(m): 4:25pm: I wonder. What giggs is still doing in our team, nonsense mtcheeeew.

comely77(m): 4:22pm: Fellaini is damn too selfish, could have been anoda goal for RVP! Shame!

donem(m): 4:59pm: Worst of times to be a man united supporter.United wont turn me into a drunkard this season, Ain't calming ma nerves with wine 2day

Fourcade(m): 5:00pm: i would be happy if we qualify for europa league, honestly, because this team is frustrating....., imagine the nonsense we played at home with ordinary southampton, now I believe we are finished.

cocoduck: 5:01pm: David moyes will send us to division glazers should fire him now before its too late.

A.Eyo(m): 5:07pm: moyes is an average coach, does not deserve to be in man utd.........up blues

stantob(m): 5:10pm: This was the reason Ronney opted to leave Man United, the guy already see relegation since. Moyes cap did not even size his head, Maybe after 3 seasons, the cap will size his head. Fool slowpoke

Numero uuuno: 5:12pm: I'm really sad,maybe i'll stop watching man utd games to prevent heart attack.

lymelyte(m): 5:15pm: Moyes do not have d capacity and capability to handle MAN UTD. I won't be surprised if we don't go to champions league dis season.

cocoduck: 5:15pm: just imagine. He was bringing in dead men like giggs and welbeck.
People that lack what it takes to do the real things

olrotimi(m): 5:20pm: Old Trafford is fast becoming a theatre where Man United fans dream of having 3points in a game......this is a disgrace.

C@$# mun€£¥(m): 5:18pm: Fellow United fans, we're in real deep. i supported Moyes' appointment but he has to be sacked for now b4 we get dragged down any further. This man has faltered in all of his basic duties from day one. I could write a whole epistle about why he will not make it as united manager, we should be ready to be laughed to scorn by rival fans for some more time yet.

FOR ME AS AN ARSENAL FANS, ALL I WILL SAY IS: I FEEL THE SAME PAIN FOR 8 YEARS, YOU FEEL IT NOT EVEN UP TO 3 MONTH YOU CRYING…. LIFE IS TURN BY TURN, U DON’T EXPECT TO WIN TITLES FOR 100 YEARS HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dont tell me ManUTD and Arsenal didnt exchange fortunes..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
angry angry
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by dancrux(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Man u don spoil my 1960 ticket,e no go beta 4 moyes and useless man u players up galacticos
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by CsmuneEy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
wolebanks:

I think Moyes has the experience to manage the team. those DAT put him there can't be wrong. he has the honour to throw in the towel himself if he needs to. things are not too bad though. think they have been unlucky in dis game and most others.
lol we've nt been unlucky.we've played like sh*t that's what's happened.guess i'd av to write the epistle afterall
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by SweetSoup(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
Moyes is a genius
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
I dey laugh oh grin
Man Utd won't win the league, and won't be in the top 4 in May.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by CsmuneEy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Came in nd brought his own inexperienced,incapable hands in d shape of phil neville nd co,nd drove out the old man's men,eric steele,rene muelensteen and co.men who could have helped him settle.started chasing after fabregas nd other players publicly nd ended up embarassing d club nd d supporters.suggested rooney was second choice to RVP.being hypocritical by suggesting everton should nt hold their players back and let marouane nd baines join us when he was still dealing with d rooney to chelsea ish.nd on nd on i could go.nd just ystday,Rvp complained abt the intense training.that answered questions about his form.tell me why he shouldnt be sacked somebody.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by CsmuneEy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
CFCfan: I dey laugh oh grin
Man Utd won't win the league, and won't be in the top 4 in May.
lol no united fan can realistically expect us to win d league this season.i hope u're wrong with d top four prediction though.thats all i got right now.hope.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Okeycima: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
What i can't understand is y dat Man keep on playing fellani ahead of clevaley(who has been playing 4 d same team 4 3 or 4 season) let me guess*he want to justify his first signing*and even as dat Why would he place WELBECK ahead of KAGAWA(a two time buli player of the year,and has carried german league consercutively 4 2 years).IS HE STUPID OR IS HE BLIND OR HE IS A FUCKING racist?as 4 me welbeck is d low we it come to our CF OR ACM.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Uyabemem(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Moyes na goat mak dem sack o
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by seankay(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
tunapawizzy:
maybe 20
Maybe 30
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by CsmuneEy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nd need we say more abt his farcical team selections nd substitutions?i mean,who plays welbeck nd giggs ahead of chicha nd kagawa?nd is zaha stil in manchester at all?just wish i could get a hold of this man's throat.he's gonna ruin d club.*sobs
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by tbagjames(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Moyes is not a manager. He is a damager..we don enter shit

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by CsmuneEy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nd d bloody americans,shielded by d continuous brilliance of d old man,gave d dinosaur a 6yr deal.their aim is to milk united 4d rest of d available cash in d coffers nd leave d club in tatters.worse than liverpool if u will.but what can d poor fans do?*in yuzedo's voice 'i give up
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by ayodeji1975: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
What is happening to Manchester United this season?
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by rooney2525: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Simple solutiion, remove Moyes and bring Keshi

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by ACM10: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Man u will soon be fighting for relegation grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Reference(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
ayodeji1975: What is happening to Manchester United this season?
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by iyobs7(f): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
I know why Fellaini and Moyes are not performing!!!
They should sew blue jersey for Fellaini angry angry angry
and Moyes should continue wearing track suit and stop wearing coat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by drmikeadams(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
I BELIEVE IN MOYEZ,JUST DAT HE SHOULDNT HAVE SACKED FERGIES COACHING CREW/..WHO BE PHIL NEVILLE SEF?FELLANI GO STILL BLEND WITH THE TEAM..FERGIE HAS A REASON 4 CHOOSING MOYES...ABI UNA SABI FOOTBALL PASS FERGIE?MAKE UNA CUT SOME SLACK FOR MOYES JOR....AS FOR WELBECK ,THAT GUY NO DESERVE MAN U JERSEY AT ALL...NA BIG FOOL...ME TOO DON TURN DRUNKARD,,,ISTILL BELIEVE IN MOYES.......MAKE UNA NO 4GET SAY NO BE EM FAULT WE NO BUY PLAYERS NA ONE FOOL ON TOP WEY SUPPOSE HELP AM BEEN TRAVEL..UP MAN U ,
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
This is what happens when you bring tribalism into football.
#sackMoyes
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by kayultimate(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
this is really disgusting! Buh thank God i no watch d match.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by harsysky(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wen the league started this season I blamed SAF for man utd misfortunes...he knew he won that league cos dia was no competition from oda clubs last season and now he is part of Man utd board, but jst brought in his fellow scottish coach to suffer..aside rooney n Vp we have nofin..now everybody is blaming a "Steewpid moyes" cos he is indeed..y bring in giggs in a match with high tempo..man utd is sure killing me this season..FERGUSON U ll be happy cos u ve kept a gud legacy but y not allow it to continue cos I believe the board still takes advice from him.."""Weeping seriously###
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by elampiro(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
* The substitutions were badly planned.

Giggs coming in meant we lost pace and became less potent.
Fellaini was extremely poor, but the best that should have happened was to pull Rooney to midfield if at all Fellaini was to go out. The bench was without good midfield subs.
Rooney may have lost possession a couple of times, but you don't sub such players who are always vital in team play when you are just one goal up. Rooney always makes his self available for passes and such players will see through the slim victory.

* Sub that should have worked.
Janujaz looked tired at 65 minute upward. Kagawa should have been in for him.
Fellaini, only Cleverley could have worked but he was not available. So may be Rooney should have been dropped to midfield while Kagawa or Welbeck come in for Fellaini.
Nani substitution was a mistake. It could have been okay had Valencia not been rested.

* Welbeck doesn't know when to pass or dribble or shoot. He and Sturridge were so immature for England during the break and Welbeck continued from there.

* We are now dropping cheap points at home. Perhaps an eye on UCL has contributed to the points dropped in the last two home games. If we had Valencia and Vidic on the bench, Moyes decision to defend the game should have worked for him. But again it was a game we needed to keep pressing and retain the ball far from the defence.

* Is it that Moyes has not understood our players? Also what is the essence f a defending a slim lead? Well I will not write him off yet. Over to the next match.
Re: Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 by Leemak: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
I vividly understand ur frustration Man Utd fans, dts how fans feel when their teams are not performing....being a chelsea fan i hav felt d same way in d past.....upon all sha i wish ur team quick recovery......UP CHELSEA, UP BLUES!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robin Van Persie Will Not Extend Arsenal Deal / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2019 / Chelsea V Brighton (0 - 0) On 20th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.