Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! (3317 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Andyblaze: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2013
At first this would come to you as a joke but lets reason like adults here and you will see sense in this.

Remember that period when ASUU and Fg were dialoging. They came close to a dènoument but then Wizkid released the song 'CARO'. During the meeting ASUU President now download the song and was listening it. His first girlfriend name is Caro. So now he was angry that Wizkid is looking for Caro. He thought it was that his same Caro. So he said he won't call off the strike until Wizkid find Caro.

Please fellow students, lets help Wizkid and find Caro so we can go back to school. As i type this now ''am looking for Caro, yebaaa!''
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Andyblaze: 12:53am On Oct 18, 2013
………………..,/ ¯../
………………./ …./
…………./´¯/ ’…’/ ´¯ ¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./ ……./- \
……. (‘(…´… ´…. .~/…’)
………\……………. .’….. /
……….\……….. .... _.•´
…………\…………. .(
…………..\……… ….\
In advance to any insulters!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by homesteady(m): 1:08am On Oct 18, 2013
Andyblaze

………………..,/ ¯../
………………./ …./
…………./´¯/ ’…’/ ´¯ ¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./ ……./- \
……. (‘(…´… ´…. .~/…’)
………\……………. .’….. /
……….\……….. .... _.•´
…………\…………. .(
…………..\……… ….\
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Kingslaw(m): 1:11am On Oct 18, 2013
YABA LEFT OPPOSITE KIRIKIRI P GATE
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Jovanna(f): 3:32am On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU strike don cos another tin 4 student body o, c how joblessness dey make u reason lyk dis. . . God go answer ur prayer very soon
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by diranfbi(m): 5:52am On Oct 18, 2013
LWKMD! Nice one OP. Ur head is there.
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Burger01(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2013
Mtcheew. Product of ASUU strike and chronic idleness.
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Danhumprey: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2013
Andy why angry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angry
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by imsuboi(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2013
1 word:

WEED

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by ayilaggg: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2013
Even though ASUU don affect u.... U suppose dey use ur head b4 u do anyfin
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by imsuboi(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2013
it seems the op is smoking the same thing snoopzilla grin is smoking.

Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Seequadry(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2013
I saw a mad man performing on d road buh no time to stay nd look.... Buh guy ur own performance is just d best...me luvee it.. grin
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Chimerase(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2013
Andy am missing u ooooo grin
Abeg more of dis biko grin
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2013
I GIF UP !!!
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by DollyParton1(f): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Andyblaze is sick. Cerebral malaria.
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by MissJones: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2013
Aro candidate!
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2013
if it aint andyblaze, who else...

#SMOKEWEED EVERY DAY
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Andyblaze: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Danhumprey: Andy why angry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angry
Z grin
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Andyblaze: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: if it aint andyblaze, who else...

#SMOKEWEED EVERY DAY

Yes O! It gives so much inspiration.
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2013
The first one I find a bit funny.
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by flowkillz: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2013
I can see d smoke from here.....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by constance500: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Dis one na chronic madness o... lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by francafrank(f): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2013
thanks andyblaze. Made me laugh
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
looolz. U got me lafing dude!!.

am quite sure u hookd up with dat
green guyto be able to come up with this.
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by chimerase2: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2013
Andyblaze:
Z grin
gringringrin
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by buoye1(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2013
Hmmmmm

Its time new post are being censored b4 allwd to b posted

Where is ur brain?
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Andyblaze: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2013
I-am-Winner:
looolz. U got me lafing dude!!.

am quite sure u hookd up with dat
green guyto be able to come up with this.

Yes oh! The inspiration he gives is 2nd to none
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Andyblaze: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2013
francafrank: thanks andyblaze. Made me laugh
its my pleasure franca
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Tbken: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dis guy is damn!!!!!!!!!!! Stewpid.....wtf.....ahrrgrrrrrrrrrrr i feel lyk biting d hell awt ur thorny biye biye
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Andyblaze: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
^^^ wat is biye biye?
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by Tbken: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Andyblaze: ^^^ wat is biye biye?
lolzzz are u nt a nigerian? Anyway it means beard
Re: Wizkid Is The One Responsible For The ASUU Strike!! Open To Know How! by nihyih: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Andyblaze: At first this would come to you as a joke but lets reason like adults here and you will see sense in this.

Remember that period when ASUU and Fg were dialoging. They came close to a dènoument but then Wizkid released the song 'CARO'. During the meeting ASUU President now download the song and was listening it. His first girlfriend name is Caro. So now he was angry that Wizkid is looking for Caro. He thought it was that his same Caro. So he said he won't call off the strike until Wizkid find Caro.

Please fellow students, lets help Wizkid and find Caro so we can go back to school. As i type this now ''am looking for Caro, yebaaa!''
. HmmnB jesus wept, so am i. For u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Jamb Score Too High For Engineering? / NYSC Allegedly Refuse Married Women From Staying In Orientation Camps (Photo) / Why Is The Jamb Result Checker Saying This? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.