Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Execution - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Execution (980 Views)

Last Words Of Famous People, Criminals At Execution And Suicide Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Execution by Nimen(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2013
He drops the phone on the reciever, let's out a loud sigh and smile, he scours his hotel room and moves towards the fridge, opens it and rescues a bottle of Turbo King.

"Brewed for the strong" he says smiling he'd got a gurl for the night
A knock on the door startles him

"Who is it?" he roars

"Room service" the person on the other side yells. The burly man realizes he didn't call for room service

"Shit" he says under his breath. He runs towards the dresser to grab his pistol. Meanwhile a man in suit opens the door and immediately, with accuracy shoots him in his right wrist and pushes his cart before him into the room.

"Please don't kill me" The burly man begs as his right wrist continue oozing blood.
The burly man heaves a huge sigh when the man in suit puts his gun back in it's holster, wears a leather glove and uncovers the cart. The burly man gasps in shock as he sees an array of axes in the cart, the man pulls it out, the burly man was already soaking his boxer as the axe lands on his skul splitting it in two. The man doesn't stop till he hacks his head in bits
Amanda enters the Cyber cafe with two of her friends

"Do you think they'll have a coloured printer?" Maryann asks Amanda doesn't reply

"This city is so backward not even one air conditioner in an average Cyber Cafe" Mma says shaking her head.
Meanwhile Victor the Cyber attendant was at a cubicle helping an old man with his e-mail when the screeching sound of the Almaco door caught his attention three stunning gurls stepped in buh he was so wowed by the gurl in the middle, her skin was so chocolate that he was getting hungry, she was wearing a yellow singlet and Jean tucked into her boot

"Oh boy shut your mouth before flies make a nest of it" The old man says grinning

"Are you the person here?" Amanda asks

"Uh... Yes... I am" Victor stammers scratching his head

"We want to print something as a sample on A4" Amanda says

"Oh yeah is it Black and white or coloured?"

"Coloured of course you do have coloured printers here right?" Mma retorts mockingly

"Yes... Urm... Can i see it?" they look at him as if he's nuts "The soft copy?" he says scratching his head

"Sure" Amanda replies

He goes inside and after some moments he comes out with an A4 paper and hands it to Amanda

"Thanks" Amanda says then grabs a phone on the desk

"Your phone right?" Victor nods, she types something on the phone.

"Call me" she says and turns at once catwalking to the door, the other gurls follow her looking rather bewildered
Victor wears his leather Jacket and smiles at his reflection, he'd called Amanda the evening she gave him that number, they chatted for hours, they had a lot in common, her voice was as beautiful as as the nightingale, they'd gone on a date, which he was pretty sure she enjoyed despite the fact that the restaurant wasn't really classy, she chatted away that afternoon laughing and giggling like every five minutes. He smiled and went to the wardrope and opened it, he stooped and drew an iron box nearer, he brought out a bunch of keys from his pcket, Juggled through it and opened the padlock, then he opens the box, in it where like three pairs of black leather gloves and short axes that lay in the box, he put a pair leather gloves in his jean pocket and carried a short axe. One thing was for sure, he wasn't to Amanda's house to make out with her.

****TO BE CONTINUED****
Re: The Execution by tmamuda(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2013
Lets see
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
tmamuda: Lets see
Oga i see you oh!!
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

Amanda ushers Victor into the Living room, he looks around and takes a seat near the t.v, the living room is lushly furnished with bright colours, like an artist's house

"So what do you want to take?" Amanda says standing opposite him
"Do you have booze?" he asked smiling

"Nah, Mom destroyed ma dad's booze collection, lemme ask Abdul to buy it" She says making a move towards the door buh he holds her back

"Don't worry bring anything you have" He says

Amanda leaves and he starts looking around there where a lot of paintings in this house, he starts to think if this gurl's dad was a painter or a collector, the thought of it turned his stomach, It brought back bad memories, and then his eyes catches a Live sized Framed portrait of a burly looking man sitting in a sofa, the man looked terribly familiar. Sh.it! That booze could come in handy now.

"That's ma dad..."

Victor nearly jumped out of his skin

"Sorry if i startled you" Amanda apologises

"No problem, was just lost in thoughts" Victor says

"Yep, he is, he died two years ago, devastating accident"

"So sorry i lost ma dad too so i know the feeling" he says as she relaxes on his chest and he strokes her hair, and takes a sip of the juice she brought

"You said you made this?" Victor says smacking his lips

"Of course why?"

"It tastes so damn good" he says as she smiles. Shi.t how was he going to leave now. He thought, he was sweating beneath the a.c, which was on.
Suddenly he just stands

"Amanda i think i have to go now" he says looking at his watch

"Where to? You just got here na" She says holding his arm

"I have this impotant business that came, couldn't disturb you that's why i had to come" he lies smiling, he knew he was good.

"Buh... Buh you're a cyber assistant" she says her eyes pleading

"Will explain later" he says blowing her a kiss. Damn he was good.
"You don't have to be sullen all day dearie" Maryann says

"He's phone's off, he's not called, didn't report to work, he just frigging dropped off the face of the earth" Amanda says angrily, gesticulating like a sign language instructor

"This is what happens when people don't take a vacation they just choose to get stuck in this hellhole" Mma mocks

"Mma don't let me lose ma patience if i do i'll show you the door" Amanda snorts angrily

"Don't worry dear he'll be back before the art exhibit" Maryann answers comforting the already crying Amanda
Victor exits a silver sedan, wears a mask and leather gloves, he pulls out a short axe with him and enters the gate.

A fat man with an enormous pot-belly is inside the pool with two gurls in bikini giving him a strip show in the water, he sips his wine and watches the ladies perform, two bullets fly pass him and hit the gurls in the fore head accurately between the eyes, before the pot-bellied man could turn, a hand pushes his head into the water he starts struggling for breath, he had a considerable of swimming pool water before being brought up but he'd hardly taken two breaths when the hand forced him back into the water this time it didn't bring it up again till he gave up.

Then Victor drags up the body from the swimming pool and brings out his axe, which he uses to hack the man's skull into pieces and he drops the axe, removes his leather gloves and walks out of the courtyard, his mask still on.

***TO BE CONTINUED***
Re: The Execution by qweenaxx(f): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
am following
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
qweenaxx: am following
i see you ma'am will post later tonight or tomorrow afternoon
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
He sat in front of his dresser, taking out his gun and dropped it in the metal box, he heaved a huge sigh and shook his head. He couldn't understand what was wrong with him, he couldn't get his head around what was happening to him now, Amanda wouldn't get out of his mind, she was the only thing real about him. Buh she thinks he's still a geeky cyber assistant. He missed her smile, her cute dimples when she made to smile, he felt blessed that she loved him as simple as he'd supposedly was.

"Damn!!" He says grabbing his hair.
He's supposed to master all his emotions, buh this emotions was new to him, he'd been in love before buh he killed her, an order from Joedam Securities his employers. She stared as he buried two bullets in the middle of her eyes. He'd tried to kill Amanda buh he couldn't, he felt differently around her. If he continued with this he could lose his Job, his life, and Amanda's. Didn't know why he was going back to that city buh he couldn't wait to see her again
Victor enters the hotel, he knew Amanda was going to be here she always goes to the swimming pool at Hotel de la Paix every hot saturday afternoon with her gurlfriends. Maryann owns a huge Supermarket at Ekenna, Chinyere was a branch manager of Fidelity Bank. Amanda herself was a heiress of a huge conglomerate called Pecksie, which her mum presently managed. He goes straight to the swimming pool as he enters, he looks around for Amanda. The speakers where blasting Burna Boy's Run my race. A tap in the back makes him turn around, he sees Maryann who tells him to follow her, they enter the gym.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asks looking pretty angry

"I traveled to Ghana" He lied

"Yeah? And the Ghanian govt has banned the use of telephones" Mma says sarcastically coming in

"Didn't have her number off hand sorry" he lied smiling

"You better be" Mma says leaving the gym

"Wait oh, wetin cyber assistant dey do for Ghana" Maryann asks

before he could answer a stinging slap shut his mouth, he turned to see Amanda in bikini, she certainly looked hot another stinging slap put his focus in path again, she looked hurt and angry, she had tears in her eyes.

"Baby don't do that to me again" she said hugging him.

"Won't baby" and he meant it
Victor punches the code in the wall and it opens. Who would think that kind of technology was in Nigeria not to talk of good ol' O town he smiles as the PA announces.

"Agent Sammy incoming"

He steps to the Director's office and knocks twice

"Get in Sammy" A female voice says

He opens it and steps inside.
The woman was backing him

"There is an important mission that i'd like to send you before your vacation" she says turning
towards him and slides a file towards him

"What's the line of action?" Victor asks

"Execution, same way her dad died" she replies

Absent mindedly he opens the file to see the face of Amanda smiling in a photo...

***TO BE CONTINUED***
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2013
THE EXECUTIONER
EPISODE 4
continuation...

"What's her offense" Victor says shocked that he was asked to kill Amanda

"Since when do you ask questions?"

"Sorry ma'am" Victor answers

"Sorry for yourself" She says going back to her computer.

"You are dismissed" She says not looking at him. Victor leaves the office, she looks at the door and picks the phone and dials a number

"Get me Segun, tell him to come to my office immediately"
Moments later a knock is heard on the door

"Come in" She says

Segun is a tall huge guy that'll pass as a bouncer. He looked ruthless enough, and the scar that ran from his left ear to his lips didn't make him look any better

"I just confirmed my fears, Victor has become emotionally attached to this girl"

"Too bad" He says smiling which made him uglier

"You won't hurt Sammy, just follow up the mission, kill her if he doesn't"

"Why does Sammy get all the sympathy?" Segun grunts

"Because he's a better agent" The woman says

Segun's face turns bitter as he storms out of the office. She smiles and whirls her seat
He didn't know what to do... To go on with the execution or tell Amanda the whole truth, sh!t!! He couldn't do so. He sat on his bed not knowing the next step to take.
He took his dagger and put it in his boot and stood up.
Amanda stood in front of her dresser undressed admiring her physique in the mirror, someone is looking through the window.
Segun is looking in through the window, he'd scaled the wall up to her balcony and was watching her from there, he smiles and unlocks the window and licks his lips in anticipation, suddenly Victor comes into the room and hugs Amanda, Segun stops looking puzzled as are engaged in a passionate kiss, he smiles and puts in it's holder and brings out vaseline from his jacket's pocket and opens it
"You're looking take away" Victor says
Amanda blushes
"Thanks babe"
she makes as if to say something else buh Victor silences her with a kiss which goes on amorously for some minutes
"We have to go, before Maryann kills us for coming late to her party" Victor says smiling
Amanda strenghtens her dress.

"Urmm... Lemme freshen up and meet you in the car"
"Hey why did you come late na? Been waiting for you for ages!!" Maryann announces alarmmed.
She leads them into the Livingroom where it's going down few people where on the floor dancing to the DJ's overhyped tone of Davido's Gobe. Segun comes behind Maryann with two giant beer cups, Victor tightens his grip around his dagger in his belt holder as Segun comes closer and kisses her neck, she bends it sideways and turns to see him as he hands a cup of beer to her and she takes a swift swallow and smiles she turns to Segun and gives him a full mouthed kiss which was broken off by Amanda clearing her throat.

"Urrmm... Sorry for that, Amanda, Victor, meet Dayo my Boyfriend, he stays in Lagos, Dayo this is my friend Amanda and her boyfriend Victor"

"I know Victor" Segun says smiling
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
episode 5

"What the heck are you doing here?" Victor pushing him to the wall his arm on his throat

"Doing what you're doing" he says smiling

"And what is that?" He asks impatiently

"Tapping a lil before doing brain damage"

God he felt like strangling this man here, he knew that Juliet had sent him to clean-up after him

"Victor? Nice name bro" Segun says tapping him on the shoulder

He almost punched him there. Damn!! This job keeps getting harder
Victor is sprawling on the sofa watching a Champions League game, sipping juice from the glass cup in front him.

"This Ramsey na fool oh! Come on pass that friggin ball, Enyi Wilshere why don't trap that ball, i friggin hate ya" he says in desperation gulping down the juice remaining and pours himself another glass.

"Phew!! Ozil give Giroud the ball na" he says yelling at the t.v

Amanda comes in with a tray she looks amused at the noise Victor is making at the t.v, she shakes her head and sets it on the table

"Babe your food is ready" Amanda says

"Come on shoot the damn ball... Goall!!!" He yells punching the air

"That's it boys!! Gunners for life!!"

"Babe your food is on the table" Amanda repeats herself

"Bring the damn thing here" Victor says not even looking at her

Amanda brings the food and sets it for him

"Can we talk?" she says huddling next to him as he eats

"Can't it wait after the game?" Victor says in a rude way

Amanda just stands up and leaves climbing the stairs after some seconds Victor washes his hands and follows her upstairs, Amanda is in her bed with a headphone over her ears, she'd just picked up a foreign entertainment magazine and was skipping through it, Victor makes to hold her hand but she withdraws hers.

"I'm so sorry for talking to you that way, didn't mean to, seeing that i'm just your guest in this house"
she keeps mum and turns the other way

"I'm sorry na"
She removes the headphone and keeps it on the bed.

"Wetin i do you? Why can't i have a moment's peace in my own house" she asks

"I'm so sorry for pushing you away, forgive me please" Victor begs falling on his knees

"Wetin you dey do? Puhlease stand up joor" she says kinda flattered

"Say you've forgiven me and i will stand up" Victor says

"Okay i've forgiven you, stand up" she says
He didn't stand.

"Okay, what is it?"she says

"Just smile and i'll get up" Victor says smiling

"Come on stand up osiso!" she says throwing him a pillow and he throws back she catches it.

"Now go watch your game" she says making to read her magazine

"No, i want to stay here with you, what did you want to ask me?" he said sitting near her on top of the bed

"Don't worry"

"I want to" Victor replies

"Okay i wanted to know about Dayo, how did you know him" She asks

His mouth was closed shut, he didn't want to lie to her again, but he had to, he couldn't afford the truth now, he had to look in her face and tell a white lie again, and smile to make it sell.

"We met during my NDA trials, he was definitely not ma friend" He says

"You went to NDA?" Amanda asks

"Yeah, told you i was a man of the uniform didn't i?" he says. Which was true, he was at least telling her some truth, which felt good

"Oh yeah? Tell me more" Amanda says sitting up
Immediately Victor's phone rings

"What is that?" Amanda asks

"Don't worry it's the message tone" he says ignoring it

"Check it na" Amanda says going to grab water from the refridgerator

He checks his phone, the message was from an unknown number

"Kill her now, orders from above... Or i do"

Victor looks up in a flash.

"I'll be right back stay here and don't move" He says to Amanda and dashes out of the room leaving Amanda confused.

Segun screws the silencer into the gun, he picks up the axe lyong in the ground and jumps over.

***TO BE CONTINUED***
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Victor enters his room and grabs his gun screws the silencer and rushes out to hear two gunshots he rushes towards Amanda's room to see Amanda sprawling on the floor, blood everywhere he screams and runs to her tears running from his eyes.

"Baby please don't die on me now" Victor says sobbing on her limp body

"I knew you'd fallen for her"

He turned to see Segun pointing a gun at him.

"Segun what is wrong with you?" Victor says.

"Do you know the reputation i'll gain by killing you?" he says pointing his gun at Victor.

"What do you mean?" Victor says stepping back
Segun cocks his gun, in that split second Victor lunges at Segun holding his gun as two bullets escapes, Segun punches him under the armpit.

"Ow!!" Victor grunts and staggers. Victor follows up with a kick in the face, which sends Segun sprawling on the floor. Segun sits up and sends his large fist smashing into his teeth, it hurt bad, another large fist smashed from the left side of his jaw which sent blood sputtering from his mouth. A dark rage grew inside Victor as he pushed Segun from him and kicked groin, as he bent down groaning holding his groin. Victor goes to the Mini bar and grabs the axe under the bar and rushes madly at Segun axe raised, Segun raises his own axe and blocks victor's axe with his own, he kicks Victor in the stomach and Victor staggers back, he rushes at Victor tackles him and he falls, He grabs his dagger from his boot and tries to stab Victor. Victor holds Segun's hand, Segun punches Victor with his left hand . Victor searches for something with his right hand he finds a broken schnapps bottle and stabs him in the head, blood sputters and Segun slacks his hand from the dagger Victor takes his own dagger from the dagger, Victor takes his own dagger from his boot and stabs him in the Jugular, blood started splurting out like water, Victor raises his axe to hack Segun's skull in pieces when he hears distant sirens, he remembers Amanda's limp body and makes to rush upstairs. Segun picks up the gun and shoots Victor in the back, he falls and starts crawling up the stairs and collapses.
A white man in lab coat, and a stethoscope around his neck, two other men other men in scrubs and stethoscopes comes in with him. The white man opens Victor's left eye and flashes a torch in the mutters something to the nurses around and flashes the torch in the other eye, three of them leaves. It was as if he was pertrified, he couldn't move any part of his body even his head. Then a huge, muscular man comes in, in scrubs he smiles and looks at Victor
Shit!! It was Segun.

"Hi there Sammy" He says wearing a plastic glove.
Segun grabs his throat, meaning to choke him to death, Victor starts gasping for air as Segun smiles Wickedly, holding his throat, Victor tries to ward him off.

***TO BE CONTINUED***
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 5:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Please nah i need you to comment
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2013
The execution episode 7

"The doctor just checked his vitals and left"
Pause

"No mum, he was shot in the back and i'mma stay here till he wakes"
Amanda says and drops the phone

Immmediately after the attack, some neighbours who heard the gunshots and helped get them from the room into a local hospital and called Amanda's mum who came down from Lagos, her mum arranged a flight for Amanda only to the states, but Maryann and Mma to managed to convince her to take Victor as well, when they got to Boston, Massachusetts. They were already booked for surgery in St Peter's Hospital Boston, after the surgery Amanda was out and wouldn't travel back without Victor day and night wishing he would just wake up.
A knock on the door
"Come in" She says absent-mindedly reading a novel in her wheelchair Maryann and Mma steps in.

"Come in" She says absent-mindedly reading a novel in her wheelchair Maryann and Mma steps in.

"Oh my God, the nurses said you where here" Maryann says hugging Amanda, Mma hugs both crying.

"Is he going to be that way?" Mma asks pointing at Victor who is in coma.

"I dunno Mma, me i dunno" She said bursting into tears looking at the limp body on the bed.

Suddenly Victor starts moving his head, jerking it left and right, they just stared in horror as his hand just shot upwards the heart monitor started bleeping, Amanda starts crying her eyes out she moves towards Victor's bed, holds his hands and start crying.

"Please don't let me go" She cried.
Mma stood there petrified tears running out of her eyes.

"Shiit!! Doctor! Doctor!!" Maryann screams running for the door.

The doctor rush in to see the ladies crying, the heart monitor was given a static sound and the lines where straight, they bring in the defibrillator

"Charge!!" The doctor says
he takes the defibrillator rubs it against each other.

"One, two..." He presses it on Victor, who jerks up and comes down.
They rub it again

"Charge!!" he says rubbing it again and presses it on Victor who jerks up and comes down again. The static sound fills the room cry in that split second everywhere falls silent.

"Time of death...." the doctor says

Buh he never got to finish that sentence.

Suddenly Victor Jerks up taking very deep breaths the nurses rush to him, pulls him down as he continues taking sharp deep breaths till he's stablized by he doctors.
Segun comes into the elevator, presses a number and waits as a touch creen opens and he punches in a code, i scans his eye, the elevator moves, the elevator dings and opens

"Agent Segun incoming"
The computerized voice says

Segun has a lot of stitches in his head and jugular which he conceals with his hoodie covering his head.
It is as if a major operation was going down as a lot of people where in the operation room

"Well you didn't succeed did you?"
Judith asks coming out of the operation room

"I did, i killed the Lady and Sammy"

The woman who should be in her late thirties but looking like a lady in her early twenties smiled

"Our client is not satisfied, they are not dead" She concludes a hint of mockery in her voice

"Where are they?" Segun says angrily

"Boston" She says going back to the operation room.

"No more mistakes" she says looking back at him.

***TO BE CONTINUED***
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2013
The Executioner Episode 8

"Good morning Sunshine" Amanda says handing him a mug, he sits up in bed and smiles taking the mug from Amanda and takes a sip. She had stopped using the wheelchair and Victor had continued getting better

"Wow this coffee is good, did you make it?"

"Of course i did" She says pouting proudly.

"I want to hug you now"

"Sorry babe you have to rest, our flight leaves in three days"

"This soon?"

"I need to get back to the company" She replies

"Don't want to leave you behind for these oyinbo babes to tempt you" she concludes

"Your company? Is your mum stepping down?" Victor says ignoring all the other stuffs she said

"Nope, my mum says i'm not yet ready" she replies

"And you think so?"

"Babe we're not going to start this again"

"What are you talking about?" he says feigning ignorance

"Why are you after me to get the Chairladyship of the company from ma mum?"

"Because it was given to you by your father, it's your birthright" he explains

"Whatever!! Letz not talk about it again" Amanda says boiling in anger

"Well i'm sorry" Victor apologises

"No problem, what do you wanna eat?" she says

"Cereal and Muffins" He said, she shot him back a look.

"My favourite, have you been to the US before?"

"No, i just watch a lot of FLN" he lied
"Oh!!" she said giggling out of the room
Segun is wearing a white t-shirt and a black skinny jean, a black denim Jacket, he walks to a homeless man on the road.

"Which way to St. Peter's Hospital?"
the man points at a direction.

"Enter a taxi here" The man says pointing at the direction

he throws the man a rumpled twenty dollar note and moves towards the road and waves down a taxi, he opens the door and enters.

"St Peters Hospital"
the man nods and moves the taxi
Victor and Amanda are walking down the steps in front of St. Peter's Hospital, they've been discharged and smiles are beaming in their faces, they're holding each other like new lovers.

"Where did you make the reservations" Victor says all smiles

"Nino Hotels" she says smiling.

"A private Executive Suite, today and tomorrow" She concludes holding his arm and resting her head on his shoulder as they walked on the road.

"Still don't wanna travel back to Nigeria, this feels like para para paradise" he mused happily

"We have to" She says

They make to wave a taxi. Amanda says pointing at a burly man who's paying a cab man.

She makes to call him.

"What is he doing here?" Amanda asks

"I dunno, let's get out of here now" Victor says startled and dragging Amanda after him through the throng of people in the road she follows him reluctantly.
Segun looks up and sees them and draws out a gun from his belt
and he shoots directly at Amanda and Victor, Everybody in the street start scutterring away, scrambling for safety

***TO BE CONTINUED***
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2013
The Executioner Episode 9

He draws Amanda along, as Segun chases them along, he occasional takes a shot at them running. Amanda and Victor run into a subway, Segun follows them changes clips. A policeman takes his gun from his holster and when he is about to take an aim Segun takes him down people start scuttering away from the gunshots. Victor pounces on Segun and holds the gun and nods him Segun staggers and moves back he punches Victor in the face and rushes Victor at once hitting his face with his elbow he grabs Victor by the throat and pushes him toward a pillar and pins him there, Victor starts choking as Segun's large fingers continue to crush his windpipe. Victor starts punching Segun below the armpit till Segun begin to release his fingers from his throat, he nods Segun again and Segun releases him, Victor rolls toward the dead cop and grabs his pistol Segun comes rushing at him he releases three bullets into his head and Segun falls and dies. People in the subway start clapping for him

"Bravo man" people continue saying.

He makes a move to go to Amanda, Amanda draws back she was looking confused, Amanda starts walking out of the subway Victor rushing after her.

"Babe what is it?" He continued asking, till they got out of the subway Amanda turns

"Who are you?" she asks

"Babe i'm so sorry, can we go somewhere and sort this out?"

"Sure, cos i need to sit down"
"You've been lying to me all these time?" Amanda asks

"Babe i had to, couldn't let you get hurt"

"Well that didn't stop your enemies from shooting me"

"Urm.. About that" Victor said carrying his head in his hand

"Whatchu talking about?" Amanda curiosity grows

"A hit is out on you, somebody wants you dead"

"You must be kidding yourself" Amanda says in a laissez faire manner.

"Somebody wants you dead, it's hard to believe buh it's the truth" Victor says

"Coming from a man surrounded with lies, your name may also be a lie"

"It's Sammy" Victor says ashamed of himself for the first time in his career.

"You see, Victor i can't believe anything coming from your mouth again" Amanda says standing up to leave.

"Buh babe i thought you loved me no matter what" Victor says apologetically

Apologise by Timberland and One Republic is playing in the restaurant(or in my head)

"Yeah i did, when you where Victor the cyber assistant" she said angrily.

"Please Amanda don't do this to me" He said holding her hands and kneeling down in front of her, in the restaurant, tears forming in his eyes.

"It's over, Victor, Sammy or whatever your name is, we're over" She said walking out of the restaurant.
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2013
The Executioner Episode 9

He draws Amanda along, as Segun chases them along, he occasional takes a shot at them running. Amanda and Victor run into a subway, Segun follows them changes clips. A policeman takes his gun from his holster and when he is about to take an aim Segun takes him down people start scuttering away from the gunshots. Victor pounces on Segun and holds the gun and nods him Segun staggers and moves back he punches Victor in the face and rushes Victor at once hitting his face with his elbow he grabs Victor by the throat and pushes him toward a pillar and pins him there, Victor starts choking as Segun's large fingers continue to crush his windpipe. Victor starts punching Segun below the armpit till Segun begin to release his fingers from his throat, he nods Segun again and Segun releases him, Victor rolls toward the dead cop and grabs his pistol Segun comes rushing at him he releases three bullets into his head and Segun falls and dies. People in the subway start clapping for him

"Bravo man" people continue saying.

He makes a move to go to Amanda, Amanda draws back she was looking confused, Amanda starts walking out of the subway Victor rushing after her.

"Babe what is it?" He continued asking, till they got out of the subway Amanda turns

"Who are you?" she asks

"Babe i'm so sorry, can we go somewhere and sort this out?"

"Sure, cos i need to sit down"
"You've been lying to me all these time?" Amanda asks

"Babe i had to, couldn't let you get hurt"

"Well that didn't stop your enemies from shooting me"

"Urm.. About that" Victor said carrying his head in his hand

"Whatchu talking about?" Amanda curiosity grows

"A hit is out on you, somebody wants you dead"

"You must be kidding yourself" Amanda says in a laissez faire manner.

"Somebody wants you dead, it's hard to believe buh it's the truth" Victor says

"Coming from a man surrounded with lies, your name may also be a lie"

"It's Sammy" Victor says ashamed of himself for the first time in his career.

"You see, Victor i can't believe anything coming from your mouth again" Amanda says standing up to leave.

"Buh babe i thought you loved me no matter what" Victor says apologetically

Apologise by Timberland and One Republic is playing in the restaurant(or in my head)

"Yeah i did, when you where Victor the cyber assistant" she said angrily.

"Please Amanda don't do this to me" He said holding her hands and kneeling down in front of her, in the restaurant, tears forming in his eyes.

"It's over, Victor, Sammy or whatever your name is, we're over" She said walking out of the restaurant, leaving him there for people to watch him weep for a lost love.

***TO BE CONTINUED***
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2013
If you guys won't post anything i'll stop writing, critcism and applause needed
Re: The Execution by Oggbole(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Carry on.......am following
Re: The Execution by kingphilip(m): 4:30am On Nov 05, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=723857734309677&id=665446520150799&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5942598244523837603%3Amf_story_key.282967654399497007
You post this on facebook or u gave someone permission to do so? If not check this page out on facebook
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2013
THE EXECUTIONER EPISODE 10

She just sat in Maryann' bed tears running down her cheek

"You still thinking about him?" Maryann asks it was obvious she'd been watching her the whole time

"Not at all" she lied sniffing and wiping away tears.

"Mma will soon be here" she said giving Amanda a mug of hot tea

"You've been very helpful, thanks" Amanda says collecting the mug of tea and takes a sip.

"What are friends for?" She asks Rhetorically
Amanda just forces a smile from her face.

"When will you travel back to Abuja?" Maryann asks, sitting near her on the bed.

"Mum says i should take the next available flight to Abuja, that there's an important board meeting i should attend, buh i'll be there tomorrow morning" she says standing up and takes two more cubes of sugar and drops in her tea.

They hear a car drive into the compound.

"That should be Mma" Maryann says going into the Living room, in a moment she comes back with Mma

"Did that fool beat you? What happened? Oh Mandy baby don't cry okay?"

"We broke up" Amanda says

"What the Heck? Iknew he was trouble from first glance" Mma says sitting near Amanda

"Dayo's dead Victor killed him" Maryann says

"Eiyah, You don't mean it, he'll rot in jail for that" Mma swears

"Anyways sha, don't worry, iKnow what to do to get your mind off things" she sys putting on a glittering smile

"Chidi's putting together, the biggest party ever, in Sugarland, when we're through, you'll forget that someone named Victor or Dayo ever existed okay?" she said with a determination of a salesman.

"Then letz get ready" Maryann says patting Amanda's back.

"You gurls should go ahead lemme go freshen up" Amanda says moving to the bathroom with her big hand bag, and picks out a gun and a pepper spray she bought in Boston and put it safely in her bag.
"Agent Sammy Incoming" The PA says
Victor rushes past the gym into Judith's office.

"Oh you're already here" She says

"Yeah Unfortunately your burly man couldn't get past me twice" Victor says

"I told him not to, guess he got what he deserved"

Victor gets a seat and smiles which makes his dimples show, he was really cute

"What is this? Booty call?" She asks

"I want you to call off your hounds from chasing Amanda" he replies

"You're still into the spoilt brat?" she asks

"She ain't a spoilt brat, she's just..." Victor's voice trails off, he taps the table a couple of times

"She's Just confused" He concludes

"Does she know you killed her dad?" Judith asks removing her eyeglasses, the question takes Victor aback, Amanda didn't know yet, she'll kill him if she finds out, she'll never forgive him

"Nope, but i'll keep her safe, even if it's the last thing i do" He swears

"Your emotion is making you weaker, you don't need emotions in this business, i thought you were taught..."

"Forget about what i was taught in the US, emotions makes you stronger" He says interrupting Judith

"So will you call off your hounds?" he asks

"We're no longer chasing her" Judith says turning to the papers on her table

"What do you mean?"

"Our client decided to handle business on her own"

"So who's this your client?" he asks

"You don't want to know Lover boy" she said turning back to the papers on her table

"What in hell is that supposed to mean!!" He says banging his fist on her table, Judith shudders involuntarily

"Hmm" she sighs

"Mrs. Joy Eke"

"What!!? Amanda's mum!!?"
Judith nods.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

NEXT ON THE EXECUTIONER:

** WHO'S AMANDA'S MUM

**HOW CAN VICTOR CONVINCE AMANDA THAT HER MUM WANTS HER DEAD?

** WHY WOULD AMANDA'S MUM WANT AMANDA DEAD?

ALL THESE ON THE EPISODE FINALE OF THE EXECUTIONER
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2013
kingphilip: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=723857734309677&id=665446520150799&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5942598244523837603%3Amf_story_key.282967654399497007
You post this on facebook or u gave someone permission to do so? If not check this page out on facebook

i gave her permission
Re: The Execution by kingphilip(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Nimen:

i gave her permission
k so wen is the grand finale
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2013
EPISODE FINALE THE EXECUTIONER

"Get out of the car now!" A man yells Amanda and the driver where scared shitless, they had arrived safely at Nnamdi Azikiwe airport in the morning and her mum approved a convoy for her but her convoy was ambushed with three policemen and the others in the convoy with her was killed, the tyres of the TITAN had been shred with bullets, now they where facing death by these masked killers with AK-47 rifles in front of them
In an instant, the man shouting orders just dropped dead as the other three men where in confusion a sniper took them out, people in the vicinity had run for their dear lives, a car just stopped in front of them and Victor was driving.

"Jump in" he says opening the door for Amanda
They hurriedly get in

"How did you know i was here" She asks Victor

"You said you'll be coming back to Abuja when we were in Boston, Remember?"

"Oh yeah! And thanks for saving our lives" she says turning to the driver who's still reminiscing his new lease of life

"Always welcome, i found out who'd been these hits on you" he says not looking at her

"So who's he?" she says gritting her teeth

"it's not a he, it's a she, she called the hit on your dad also"

"Who's the fool?" She says enraged

"Your mum"

"You're kidding right? I'm getting out of this car... Stop the damn car!!" she yelled

He stops it and she gets out

"I can show you evidence alright?"

"what do you want from me, Victor, Sammy or whatever your name is, leave me alone, was breaking ma heart not enough for you?"

"Babe everything i told you about myself might have been a lie, But the love i have for you is true"

"Tell that to the winds" She says and leaves
"Oh mum i'd missed you" Amanda says hugging her mum

"Oh Mandy ma lil' baby" Joy says as Amanda hugs her

"What happened" Joy continues

"Nothing, does it look like anything happened?"
She says shrugging

"Fool, something should have happened" Joy retorts
It was as if she didn't hear something right because she just turned to see if it was her mum saying that

"Something like dying?" she didn't know when she blurted that out

"Ahmed and the boys" Joy calls out and three boys looking rascal comes out from inside the room, one guy threw his arm from her back, across her throat, she starts gasping for air.

"Mum" she gasps

"No, No, No..." Joy says catwalking to Amanda with an air of authority

"That's where you get it all wrong, i'm not your mum" She says shrugging

"Your dad knew i was incapable of having kids, so he made a deal with his secretary to bear his child, can't you see you're fair while both your parents are dark? Well i had ma own kid out of wedlock too buh he disowned her" she said smiling

"I carried a fake pregnancy for nine months, to give birth to you" She said pointing at her with disdain in her face

"You killed your husband" Amanda says still struggling with her breath.

"You know i was the second highest shareholder in Pecksie but he didn't know who i was for a considerable time, when he found out he wanted to merge our shares, he had to die and guess what i hired the deadliest assassin in Nigeria to kill him"

"Shit!!! he didn't die in an accident"

"No! He didn't, the assassin mutilated his head" she laughed

"He's a sick sonofabitch, you had a lot of luck he didn't come after you" she concludes

"You'll rot in hell for this" she swears spitting at her

"Better you before me" she replies cleaning the saliva from her face

In an instant a dagger flew and stuck the man holding Amanda in the throat and he started choking coughing out blood, an axe flew and just stuck in the other guy's skull, two of them fall simultaneously, as the remaining guy makes to grab Amanda a bullet pierced between his eyes.
Joy was shocked and nearly passed out when she felt the nozzle of a gun in her head.

"Enough of the talking, on your knees" Victor says

She kneels down as Amanda runs and hugs him and pecks him in the mouth.

"You're in love with Sammy, the sick sonofabitch that hacked your dad's head to pieces?"

"What!!" Amanda says looking at Victor with shock

"Wanted to tell you, i was sick in the head, but your love cured me, i love you"

"I can't believe this" Amanda says hands akimbo

"You won't believe this either" They turn to see Maryann pointing a gun at them

"Now Sammy drop your gun" She says pointing at Victor who Drops the gun on the floor

"Eiyah Amanda is shocked, Meet Mary my daughter, wedlock of course" Joy says standing up

"Maryann, you?" Amanda says crying

"Shut it, you're just pathetic, i lived in an orphanage for fourteen years and you where enjoying what i could have enjoyed as an Eke"

"I thought you where ma best friend" Amanda sobs.
Maryann's phone rings and she turns to answer it, Victor in one swift swipe takes out his dagger from his boot and throws at Maryann and it stuck at the back of her neck, he kicked Joy's face so hard that she passed out.
Re: The Execution by kingphilip(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2013
Na so this thrilling story take end?so wen u go give us another one
Re: The Execution by Nimen(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2013
Maryann tried to shoot buh two bullets pierced her heart from Amanda, she fell and managed to get a shot at Victor who falls, Amanda rushes and carries him outside into the car.
(Adele's Someone like you is playing)
Victor woke up with a start in the hospital and drew out all the wires connected to him, the seat beside him was still warm and he could still percieve Amanda's scent in the room, he sees a bouquet of fresh flowers and sees an envelpe, he opens it and sees a note and a cheque, he opens the note.

"No matter how hard i try, i can't forgive you for killing my dad, buh thank you for what you did for me , i took over my dad's company and have decided to set you up for life at least i owe you that, there's a ten million naira cheque enclosed in, a house in V.I and new documents about you, your name will be Victor now. Set your life in order and don't bother to see me ever again" Victor drops the note, picks up the Cheque and smiles.

"We'll see each other soon my Love" he says smiling.
(Mariah Carey's We Belong Together is playing)
Victor drives into Pecksie Oil's Parking lot with a new Bugatti Veyron. Coincindentally Amanda is coming out into the Parking lot and sees Victor sitting on the hood of the Bugatti she dropped her bag and ran to him and hugs him.

(MJ's Speechless is playing)

"I miss you" Amanda says smiling as tears is trickling down both their cheeks

"I miss you too, I love you Amanda i know i bleeped up big time in the past, but now i'm ready to make it up with" he says with tears trickling down his cheeks

"I've forgiven you" Amanda says

Victor kneels down and brings out a sparkling diamond ring from his suit.

"Amanda Ekeh will you marry me?"

"Oh my Gosh!! What!! Did you just pop the question?" she says covering her mouth with her hands

"Yes Victor i'll marry you" she said giving him his left hand as he slips the diamond ring in her finger in.
The hug each other, Amanda is sobbing.

"Is that Buggati yours?" she asks going around the car

"Nope, it's your engagement gift" Victor says

"Oh my Gosh!!" she says going to hug him again, he hands her the key and they both enter the car.

"I love you Victor"

"I love you too Mandy" Victor says as they smooch a little before driving off.

****THE END****
Re: The Execution by Royver(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nimen: If you guys won't post anything i'll stop writing, critcism and applause needed
grin I feel u dear
Re: The Execution by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nice one dear
U're good...
[color=#000099]
Re: The Execution by naomy911: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2013
nyc one dear.i rili luv dis

(1) (Reply)

A Harsh Critic Of Adichie And Her Feminism / Story of My life (EPISODE 1) THE BIRTH / A Christian Story: Wasted Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.