Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? (857 Views)

Has Anyone Been To Extrawink Lately? / Facebook To Begin Charging For Messages / Help With Error Messages On Oscommerce Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2013
I don't know if this is the right section to write this but i'm gonna write it anyway. Facebook is something else these days. Nasty girls sending me messages unrepeatedly about how they like my profile and i should contact them through their email ONLY. I don't know if i'm the only one. Pls is that the latest business in town? Sincere answers needed pls.
Moderators, pls can this make the front page?
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by asog: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2013
Its old school. Its people new in 419 business, they are still learning the act
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by obongtunji: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2013
This has been on for some years now, you don't need a prophet to tell you how fake they are........lop
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by SlyIg(f): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2013
But can someone tell me what they'll do with it at the end of the day?
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by sunday478(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
SlyIg: But can someone tell me what they'll do with it at the end of the day?
they are scammers, the will claim refugees, tell u their father died in libya war and left some money in a UK bank, and the want a trusted person to suretee them. I came across one and she was trying to play such prank on me, but as a sharpp guy I gave her all the assurance she needs, then she sent me an email of the Bank Manager, she said baclays bank london something like that, but there is baclays, when I google search the bank's name, Lo and behold it was number one on google search result. I entered the link and u can see series of such complains. The bank will tell u to pay some money which is in dollars. some people are still falling for it anyway.
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
itz really annoying!!! is there a way to block known spammer accounts from messsging you?? Pls help
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Docjay487: itz really annoying!!! is there a way to block known spammer accounts from messsging you?? Pls help
am desperate to know pls if there is any!!!
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by iambobi(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2013
ndi wayo
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by dheaven: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
sunday478: they are scammers, the will claim refugees, tell u their father died in libya war and left some money in a UK bank, and the want a trusted person to suretee them. I came across one and she was trying to play such prank on me, but as a sharpp guy I gave her all the assurance she needs, then she sent me an email of the Bank Manager, she said baclays bank london something like that, but there is baclays, when I google search the bank's name, Lo and behold it was number one on google search result. I entered the link and u can see series of such complains. The bank will tell u to pay some money which is in dollars. some people are still falling for it anyway.
i like playing along with them so they can use their last card to drink beer thinkin they av caught a new maga cos 90 percent of them are guys claimin to be female
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by sunday478(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2013
dheaven: i like playing along with them so they can use their last card to drink beer thinkin they av caught a new maga cos 90 percent of them are guys claimin to be female
if not all. I do play along, the should understand that with the way internet have become rampant people will hardly gibe out money
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
I wonder if some dudes still fall for those shits
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by mrperfect(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nothing new about that message it just scammers.
Re: Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook? by stanlink(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
apart from asking you to contact some manager from Barclay, your information are not safe if you reply them in some cases cos they will forward you some Animative material attach with spyware or trojan that with be installed on your system which can be later call up when you are online to retrieve any info they may need and God forbid your Internet banking details was stored their u don't enter one chance be that

(1) (Reply)

Website Needed / Want To Solve Sharethis Error On My Blogger..how? / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.