Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

For God Will Not Leave Our Soul In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For God Will Not Leave Our Soul In Hell (452 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / What Is The Difference Between Our Soul,mind And Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For God Will Not Leave Our Soul In Hell by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2013
For you will not leave my soul in hell; neither will you allow your holy one to see corruption.
You will show me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand there are pleasures for evermore
Psalms 16 vs 10 - 11

He seeing this before spoke of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell: neither his flesh did see corruption
Acts 2 vs 31

Where fore he says also in another psalm, you shall not allow your Holy One to see corruption.
Acts 13 vs 35

Praise the Lord Children of God! Praise the lord all the days of your life you sons of Men for Jesus Christ was raised from the dead and for this, we have eternal life.....
The Lord Almighty has given us a promise, he shall not leave our soul in hell, our eyes shall not see corruption, we shall trample upon snakes and scorpions, we are OVERCOMERS in Christ Jesus!
PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!
Re: For God Will Not Leave Our Soul In Hell by kingk(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Space booked..

(1) (Reply)

Praying During The Eclipse? / Why You Should Disregard Any Rumour About Rapture / Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.