Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Mother's Choice - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mother's Choice (810 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Choice by tblac1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2008
3 sons left home,went out on thier own &prospered.getting back 2geda,d ist built a big house for the mother,the2nd sent her a mercedes benz wit a driver.the third smiled& said,''i've got u both beaten,remember mom likes2 read the bible& she can't see clearly anylonger.so i sent her a remarkable parrot that recites d entire bible.infact it took the elders 12 yrs to teach this wonderful parrot all the bible verses.soon after,mom sent her letter of thanx.to the ist son she wrote''the house u built is so huge,i only live in one room but i have to clean the other rooms.'vry stressful".to the 2nd son,she wrote,i am too old to travel any more,my eyesite is failing me so i rarely use the benz becos i hardly go out,and beside the driver is too rude.nd finally to the last son she wrote"u have good sense to know wot ur mother likes.thank u very much my son becos the chicken was delicious!"
Re: Mother's Choice by Jeovy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2008
damn funny grin grin grin,nice one
Re: Mother's Choice by Mesmerize(f): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
lmao!! grin
Re: Mother's Choice by mohawkchic(f): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2008
~ shocked Oh Nooo she didnt!! cheesy
Re: Mother's Choice by Abbygyal(f): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2008
oh yes she did cheesy
Re: Mother's Choice by triistar86: 2:07am On Jul 06, 2008
Guess Mama must have been very very hungry,  Poor old woman I pity her condition.
Re: Mother's Choice by clemcykul(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2008
lol
Re: Mother's Choice by kene20(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2008
Poor parrot resting in d belly of granny grin

(1) (Reply)

The Dean And Mba Student / Did The Priest Lie? / Shey Na Mugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.