Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Make A Funny Assumption Here!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make A Funny Assumption Here!! (587 Views)

Some Naija Assumption And Naija Mentality / A Funny "Joke" I Picked Up. . .The Businessman and His Wife / Innocent Assumption ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Funny Assumption Here!! by adorablepepple(f): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2013
atimes we make funny assumption of things That can never happen, this is mine.
Assuming govt says everybody should
register their boyfriend/girlfriend or your husband/wife b4 2014, you obeyed & d machine tells U sorry, d person.U are registering has already been registered.
what will U do?
Re: Make A Funny Assumption Here!! by DarryOsh(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2013
if that should happen, then i wud not b the onl;y victim. As a sharp guy, there can be money to be made. So, i can start a business forum called For The Unregistered. Al u have to do is register with a token and you can scan through the profile of unregistered people. But we will have different packages sha. level by level. To view the profile of people with good profile (good looks, education etc), the price will be higher. And i would probably need business partners. OP, are you interested wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Flight In Nigeria / Who Is The Funniest? / FIFA 2014 World Cup Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.