Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lcd Tvs Wrapped In Nylons In Ladipo Mkt Are All Scrap! 'non-tested'. Beware! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lcd Tvs Wrapped In Nylons In Ladipo Mkt Are All Scrap! 'non-tested'. Beware! (1628 Views)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lcd Tvs Wrapped In Nylons In Ladipo Mkt Are All Scrap! 'non-tested'. Beware! by realBerni: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2013
In the 90's when you come to ladipo mkt and buy 5 items of 'non-tested' electronics in the warehouse in ladipo mkt in mushin, four will eventually work while the 5th may need little repairs. infact i supported myself in the university with selling non tested electronics which i sell to my colleages having tested and work it properly at times they pay me in piecemeal or in whole.

But now it has changed now!

How can over 500 lcd tvs in 2 particular shop precisely (Zubitex ventures) shop 27 and 28 WHO OPERATES in the same upstair building FO filling-station opposite the Major big canal in ladipo market ALL ARE SCRAPS WITH NO CHANCE OR ZERO PER-CENT CHANCE OF GETTING JUST ONE WORKING ABSOLUTELY VOILATES SEC 419 OF NIGERIA CONSTITUTION OF 'Obtaining under false pretence'

yes i fell in their traps and lost hundred of thousands. but i want to share my experience with NL so that people can learn and not experience the bitter taste im feeling and what to avoid.

i reported the case to the police even their so called authority in the mkt but nothing was done, but i think if you are reading this share it with your loved ones.

An organised crime was allowed to be perpetrated by some so called igbo big boys in ladipo mkt, who Dare anybody to prosecute them, because they have the money to bail theirself out, they dine regularly with policemen who also take their own share of the cake, and kill your evidence. these guys use big cars ranging from jaguar to infinity fs35,45 etc, you you cant believe that they are not educated!

Hundreds of people fell into their traps daily loosing hundred of thousands to these fraudsters, whose trap are set just around the two warehouses beside the FO filling-station facing the big canal in ladipo market;

see how it works;

you came to ladipo mkt to buy electronics, as you approach the warehouse gate you see some boys coming to you 'oga wetin you need' correct LCT tv dey, make i take you to the real IMPORTER, now the working lcd TV say 32 inches is expensive because the least you will get it is between 35-40 thousand, while you can get same BRAND NEW with warranty at 45 thousand in cash-an-carry SPA, and other stores, now you are pissed off, and as you try to leave some of the boys will come to you saying 'make i take you to the real IMPORTERS'

dont follow them to any importer, those 'they'(the boys reffered to as importers) work with these boys to deliver people for them so as to trick them and commit them to buying scraps. these boys are 'marketers whose job is to spot buyers and persuade them to follow them to a so called importer' this is where you can lose your money and made to suffer

DONT COMPROMISE!

this same FO filling station was an upstair and when you go up there precisely shop 27 and 28 (Zubitex ventures) you will find hundreds of LCD TVs posed as NON-TESTED, wrapped severally to cover traces that they were already been opened and good components were already removed, just very close to the filling station these fraudters have a place that what they only do is to pieces fairly used imported LCD tvs from importers, having removed the vital components, there was another section whose job is to bind with Nylon and taking upstairs to be posed as NON-TESTED.

there was also restuarant uptairs there where people already duped are attended to making them to commit theirself more by pretending to help them to repair the lcd tv but with further deposit of money.

You will ask, that why cant you test the good that you want to buy, and they tell you that dont worry after payment you can take it downstairs to test because since they sell non-tested they dont have electricity to test it that is what they say, but again their boys who brought you will be hurrying you 'to pay' constantly telling you 'oga no problem e go work'

it will shock you to know that these boys will come back and take their own percentage from the money you paid buying scraps, thinking that you buy a NON TESTED

A non tested is never loosened or the bolts showing a touch of screw driver, but in their own case they wrapped these electronics with heavy nylon, but use sugarcoated mouth to commit you, pls DO NOT BUY ANY ELECTRONIC BINDED WITH A NYLON IN PRETENCE FOR FROTECTION FROM BREAKAGES, IF YOU MUST PAY, YOU MUST DEMAND THE NYLON LOOSENED AND TESTED, ANYTHING OTHERWISE IS CALLED COMPROMISE. And DO NOT HURRY TO DO THINGS RIGHT BEFORE YOU PAY, BEWARE

SHARE THIS PIECE OF IMFO.

pls advice me on who to direct my case to because i have my evidences, pls you can kindly forward any good advice on steps that i need to take

my e-mail abas_oba@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: Lcd Tvs Wrapped In Nylons In Ladipo Mkt Are All Scrap! 'non-tested'. Beware! by realBerni: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
im really disappointed at the way the police come around there pretending that nothing is happening, when you see a lot of people beign duped are sitting down helplessly for the whole day begging the fraudsters if they can have part of their money back
Re: Lcd Tvs Wrapped In Nylons In Ladipo Mkt Are All Scrap! 'non-tested'. Beware! by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2013
real_Berni: im really disappointed at the way the police come around there pretending that nothing is happening, when you see a lot of people beign duped are sitting down helplessly for the whole day begging the fraudsters if they can have part of their money back
really??

(1) (Reply)

Partners / Investors for lucrative Business / Gold Trading / 28hours Training Video On How To Repair Airconditioner/refridgerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.