Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta (1713 Views)

Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Yahoo Chat And Yahoo Mail Beta Now Integrated / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by diddy4(m): 12:22am On Jun 09, 2006
what do you guys think of the new yahoo beta and internet explorer 7 beta 2.

the new yahoo beta is not compatible with the new IE beta 2 but it works with mozilla firefox and AOL browser. i havent tried opera yet.

IE has the new tab browsing technology and its design is really nice.

for those of you out there that use it, what is your opinio and do you think it will do better than mozilla cuzz recently mozilla is still the best tabbed browser.

if you don't have it, you can download it from here.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/default.mspx

you can also get the new windows media player which is good cuzz i use zen micro mp3 player and it is compatible with windows media player.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/11/default.aspx
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 12:55am On Jun 09, 2006
haha, I got both of them. Windows media player and I.E beta.

I love the window media player, the I.E isn't bad either. There's now tabbed browing. Awesome!
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by diddy4(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2006
yeah but sometimes it causes errors, do u ever get doz annoying errors. when u have many tabs open, it comes up with an error and u have to close all the tabs. it is so annoying. mozilla rarely gives errors and opera is not compatible with the new yahoo beta so basically i use the 3 browsers for various sites. it sucks shaa.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by Badman888(m): 12:59am On Jun 09, 2006
the yahoomail beta i think its cool better than going from page to page, the I.E beta na havnt tried it not intrested in I.E,
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by aloib(f): 12:59am On Jun 09, 2006
yeap its so wonderful, love it dont ususally have erors wid it, the highes no of tabs i open is 5
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 1:01am On Jun 09, 2006
diddy4dt:

yeah but sometimes it causes errors, do u ever get doz annoying errors. when u have many tabs open, it comes up with an error and u have to close all the tabs. it is so annoying. mozilla rarely gives errors and opera is not compatible with the new yahoo beta so basically i use the 3 browsers for various sites. it sucks shaa.

I tot it was my computer. Sometimes it just shut it all up. Saying something like "send" "dont send". It does bring errors, i prefer mozilla to it, but i mean it's an amazing thing from I.E. lol
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by Badman888(m): 1:03am On Jun 09, 2006
that is the problem with any beta products they still testing it to find out the errors and stuff probably when the full version comes out those errors would have been fixed.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 1:05am On Jun 09, 2006
I guess. Zahymaka was telling me that it makes windows memory low. Which by the way is kinda true. Cos ever since i got it, my computer says windows memory is low. And it's upgrading it blah blah.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by diddy4(m): 1:06am On Jun 09, 2006
yeah i know is a beta thingy, i cant wait for the full version. it will be cool. i have 3 browers and it is a headache. opera, mozilla and explorer. i also use aol but it is same with IE somehow.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 1:08am On Jun 09, 2006
AOl sucks. MAJOR!!! I mean MAJOR!! I HATE AOL BROWSER. The worst ever.

I have AOL, I.E, Yahoo SBC browser, Mozilla, and the Ares browser.

I use Mozilla All the time, sometimes I.E/SBC Yahoo. Ever since I.E beta came out, i forgot abt SBC. Cos of tab browsing. lol.

AOL is whack. And the Ares browser is just once a blue moon.

Mozzilla remains KING! wink wink
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by diddy4(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2006
yeah mozilla is d king but opera is good too. it is also a tabbed browser and its quite impressive. aol sucks big time. it takes time to load and its abig pain in the ass. i had to uninstall mine cuzz i cudnt cure its madness.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by Badman888(m): 1:11am On Jun 09, 2006
what about netscape have any of you tried using it.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by aloib(f): 1:12am On Jun 09, 2006
guys i had this beta yahoo messenger, i reformated my pc, and i lost it, who knows where i can download it, and btw i seem not to be able to save my archive which i used to do on beta yahoo messenger
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 1:14am On Jun 09, 2006
Aol makes my dad CRAZY. I went on his computer an installed mozilla. Im like "daddy, the world gets better everyday". he was like, "thanks, AOL was getting on my nerves".

I mean what's up with AOL, don't they wanna improve? Even the broadband connection sucks. I still have it on my computer, it's just a decorating thingy.

My dad is enjoying his mozilla. AOL is sooo 2000. lol. U know in the movie "you've got mail". That was when AOL was good. NOW? AOL is history.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by Badman888(m): 1:15am On Jun 09, 2006
aloib:

guys i had this beta yahoo messenger, i reformated my pc, and i lost it, who knows where i can download it, and between i seem not to be able to save my archive which i used to do on beta yahoo messenger

aloib i dont think beta messenger is available again and it was kinda messed u put ur self on invisible and it signs you after bein idle 4 15min. its the new version that its now available
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by aloib(f): 1:16am On Jun 09, 2006
awww, thats sucks, i cant save my archive on this one dunno why, any help abeg u efikos
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 1:17am On Jun 09, 2006
Badman888:

what about netscape have any of you tried using it.

My friend uses netscape. lol, They are the typical Nigerians who go for first 6 months free services. So they keep switching. lol.

Anyways, i only used it a couple of times. It was alright, but i made sure i downloaded mozilla on her computer. Im a mozilla freak. lol,

aloib:

guys i had this beta yahoo messenger, i reformated my pc, and i lost it, who knows where i can download it, and between i seem not to be able to save my archive which i used to do on beta yahoo messenger

Go to www.yahoo.com Click on messenger, download the new version. its better than beta. i think?

yes u can save archieve. Enable it.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 1:18am On Jun 09, 2006
I know u'll ask how. So here goes.

CLick Messenger, click preferences. Click Archieve, and enable it.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by aloib(f): 1:23am On Jun 09, 2006
yeah ive done that a million times, even the f3 functions doesnt work here, and its the latest i'm using
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by diddy4(m): 1:23am On Jun 09, 2006
good teacher, lol.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2006
wat do u think abt the media player?
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by diddy4(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2006
the media player is aiight. the elegant design is captivating but it sometimes takes time to load.

i dont use it eertime. i usually go for winamp(the new one) or creative media player.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2006
Ohh, well, i use jukebox most of the time too. Gotta love jukebox. I like the way it looks.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by Darkchild(m): 5:00am On Jun 10, 2006
hot-angel - Tabbed Browsers have been around for a while. Heard of Avant? www.avantbrowser.com. Fast and very convinient to use. Try it.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by hotangel2(f): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2006
I know abt tabbed browsers when i started using firefox. guess im outdated.
Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 (IE7) And Yahoo Mail Beta by aloib(f): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2006
i stll cant view my archive and my sis can, helppppppppppppppppppppppp some people are after me, lol

(1) (Reply)

DVI Connectors / Advise Needed: Starting A Computer Business / How Much Is Hp Pavilion Dm4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.