Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine (16874 Views)

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Lilchilz(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
write2obi:
McDowell
u even sabi the spellings
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by victor260(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hw dis one take call off ASUU strike nw............smh
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Sard(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
grin grin Saka don port finally, see as some girls dey take style talk say Saka hot, money good sha!
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by mspee(f): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
simdam500: lol... wetin do the boy head

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by modupeaderonke(f): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: for som reason , i no just like dis saka..

dnt know sha
and who talk say make you lyk him,wen d there makin is money
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by simdam500(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Lol. No oh
smiley
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by simdam500(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
ms_pee:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
or u think his head is hot too? smiley
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by valicious1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
write2obi:
McDowell
ITK we understand wetin d guy mean
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by LawChick: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
ITbomb, please your attention is needed as par your GIFT -

https://www.nairaland.com/1473001/free-trendy-wrist-watch-more#18919605
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
modupeaderonke: and who talk say make you lyk him,wen d there makin is money
lets just blame it on the ASUU strike... but next time, try get sense ..

angry
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by mspee(f): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
simdam500:
or u think his head is hot too? smiley

I don't know o. undecided
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
d guy dey like nta sadiq, dem no dey add flesh @ ol
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by phil5(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
I don port oooooo , go were na?
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by njuwo(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oboi saka don turn beautifully beautified
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by omenka(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lil chilz: please anybody wit d idea of aw much small mack dowel cost??

For my area, na seven hundi dem dey sell am..
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dygeasy: cheesycheesycheesy

See As All These Guys Wey Dey Below Me Dey Watch Sotay I Comment... grin

Na Wa For All Of Una Ooo. Make Somebody Come Push Me Away.

Na Number 3 I Dey. Thank You Jesus!!

Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dygeasy: cheesycheesycheesy

See As All These Guys Wey Dey Below Me Dey Watch Sotay I Comment... grin

Na Wa For All Of Una Ooo. Make Somebody Come Push Me Away.

Na Number 3 I Dey. Thank You Jesus!!
SMH
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: Saka looks hot smiley
his wallet abi?
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Ayorh4you(m): 12:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Lil chilz: please anybody wit d idea of aw much small mack dowel cost??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
walahi u so sick................you got me rolling on d floor
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Treasure103(f): 3:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Ife bara aba abago! Ghost mode#dem no dey c me#
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by mimicue(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sard: grin grin Saka don port finally, see as some girls dey take style talk say Saka hot, money good sha!

The power of money
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by antheamartins(f): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
iamOdino: The Latest October issue of City People’s Fashion &Lifestyle Magazine features Award winning Nollywood actress Chika Ike who has risen like a phoenix over the years after a pretty rough patch in her life. In this issue she discusses her love life, and claims that despite everything (divorce) she still love her ex husband.

Nollywood actor/comedian Hafiz 'Saka' Oyetoro is also on the other side of the magazine cover and discusses his career, how sad he feels on how stardon has stolen his privacy,and lot more!

http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/10/18/nollywoods-saka-chika-ike-looking-stunning-cover-city-peoples-fashion-lifestyle
disgusting.how could they have been a couple? And there's something about saka's head........OH WAIT! He's bald! Cute.
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2013
joel lala: Na wa o..since Saka port to MTN his life has changed for good cheesy

As for chika Ike, that one sell im marriage for fame.. wink
na u sabi amebo
Re: Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine by shoelover(f): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
Okija_juju: FTC....

Otito diri Jesu...

New look,steve madden, jessica simpson,Guiseppe Zanotti, & more Designer shoes for sale in Abuja! All at affordable prices!! Call me on 08097920518

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman In Hot Yoga Pants Attract Million Followers In Hours / Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.