Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps (3479 Views)

I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda / GOV.FASHOLA,ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU GET N600 MILLION BULLET PROOF JEEPS / Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by donphilopus: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Nobody complained because the yoruba bigots themselves were involved. Say if Peter Obi or any Igbo got a bullet proof Jeep. Chai ! all the forgotten yorubas even from the deepest slum of iseyin will be shouting!

Yeye tribalists!
Mind you, my uncle (a serving Senator under APC) has countless number of Bullet Proof cars and jeeps, there's nothing wrong in having Bullet Proof cars..

There's no conflict between the old and the new, the conflict is between false and truth.

The so-called minister got hers in a dubious and controversial way

2 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by OneNaira6: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
You Haven't Seen Anything Yet OP. You Should Read This.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/blog-entry/other-faceAndgos-land-scams-lagos-involving-gov-fashola-and-ex-gov-bola-tinubu

Anway This Thread and replies shows that people seeking Stella's resignment Are only doing so out of tribalism and pure hatred. the same set of people on the Other thread condemning corruption are the same specs on this joint supporting corruption all because Its Their own politicians. Their need for her head is because of their hatred For GEJ and the fact she's bringing International Airport 2 South East. ever since the Enugu airport, this people spoke against it, condemned it and belittled it. So I don't believe this whole "against corruption" is their real motive. The contradiction i just saw on this thread proves the case. If that's the case then Stella should stand her ground. This is just another witchhunt to frustrate GEJ and try to paint the nigga bad or trying to get her stop what they want to be stopped.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by theoctopus: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
donphilopus: Mind you, my uncle (a serving Senator under APC) has countless number of Bullet Proof cars and jeeps, there's nothing wrong in having Bullet Proof cars..

There's no conflict between the old and the new, the conflict is between false and truth.

The so-called minister got hers in a dubious and controversial way

First of all, it is not hers. It is for the ministry. Please learn to read properly. Your uncle is a crook for acquiring.countless bullet proof cars and Jeep. How much is his salary? And you have the guts to accuse someone else? You are a true hypocrite. Thanks for exposing yourself and the APC!

2 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by donphilopus: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus:

First of all, it is not hers. It is for the ministry. Please learn to read properly. Your uncle is a crook for acquiring.countless bullet proof cars and Jeep. How much is his salary? And you have the guts to accuse someone else? You are a true hypocrite. Thanks for exposing yourself and the APC!
If you don't know, he doesn't depend on their monthly whatever... We'll know whether it belongs to the Ministry or not
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by agbameta: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Source identified the buy as three bullet proof cars- Jeeps- with bomb detector apparatus and surveillance cameras.

this is the dumbest and laughable comedic routine ever? Is there such rubbish at all?

ibo kwenu...Na you biko lmao

1 Like

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Ayekotoo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
One_Naira: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet OP. You Should Read This.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/blog-entry/other-faceAndgos-land-scams-lagos-involving-gov-fashola-and-ex-gov-bola-tinubu

Anway This Thread and replies shows that people seeking Stella's resignment Are only doing so out of tribalism and pure hatred. the same set of people on the Other thread condemning corruption are the same specs on this joint supporting corruption all because Its Their own politicians. Their need for her head is because of their hatred For GEJ and the fact she's bringing International Airport 2 South East. ever since the Enugu airport, this people spoke against it, condemned it and belittled it. So I don't believe this whole "against corruption" is their real motive. The contradiction i just saw on this thread proves the case. If that's the case then Stella should stand her ground. This is just another witchhunt to frustrate GEJ and try to paint the nigga bad or trying to get her stop what they want to be stopped.

Compare Tinubu to Orji Uzor Kalu, you will know that Tinubu is a learner and saint. Orji kalu is the most corrupt leader in the history of Nigeria. He milked Abia state dry and turned it to a dump site. very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by mascot87(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus:

You did 2 idiotic things in one post.

1. You typed the kind of English they call "accidental discharge"! What is "I deluded myself". Shameful

2. You typed something on your phone, added my name and posted it with your own hand and declared it is my own post. I don't even know what to call you. Shameful
That doesn't change the fact that you are a clown
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by dridowu: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus:

You mean trying to acquire the whole of Lagos? You mean converting state resources to themselves? You mean going to USA to do knee surgery after 14 years of ACN in Lagos? They are really trying. grin
lygn19:
LoL...don't mind d MUMU's let them be there shouting Eko Oni Baje o... While Tinubu and his FoolSHOLA re converting busy flying abroad for ordinary headache and knee surgery...lol
the most luckiest man in Nigeria politics today ( from Dep Gov to Presi) is GEJ yet his wife went to Germany for treatment, where she die 7 times before she finally woke up, on that case talk another one.
@topic, ds ur source se na nollywood directors get dat site ?
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Waspy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus: How does any of your rants change my story? How does the name of the source affect the story? Are Tinubu and Fashola not thieves? Are they not stealing Lagos blind? At least Oduah did not buy the cars for herself. The cars were bought for her office. Tinubu and Fashola, on the other hand, are stealing Lagos blind. Fashola just completed and even blatantly commisioned his new hotel. Tinubu has used state powers to steal people's lands and continues to do more. Ole! cheesy
Tell this piece of dung to the ICPC chairman, to EFCC chairman, to ur state governor, to CBN governor and finally to GEJ...... After that, use a noose
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by WildChild00(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Everyone knows Tinubu is corupt, from 1999 when he became a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, he bearly had 500,000 naira as a bank balance, but today he is one of the richest man in Nigeria, due to the fact that der are no checks and balances put in place to checkmate his activities wen he was the governor of Lagos State, vitually all Nigerian politicians are one and thesame, share the money.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by FreeGlobe(f): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
why didn't Sahara reporters carry this news? yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Ewarrior: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
agbameta:

this is the dumbest and laughable comedic routine ever? Is there such rubbish at all?

ibo kwenu...Na you biko lmao

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Ewarrior: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
WildChild00: Everyone knows Tinubu is corupt, from 1999 when he became a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, he bearly had 500,000 naira as a bank balance, but today he is one of the richest man in Nigeria, due to the fact that der are no checks and balances put in place to checkmate his activities wen he was the governor of Lagos State, vitually all Nigerian politicians are one and thesame, share the money.

Na u be him account officer ba? undecided

P.S He did not become a senator in 1999
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by freezy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
WildChild00: Everyone knows Tinubu is corupt, from 1999 when he became a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, he [color=#006600][b]bearly had 500,000 naira as a bank balance, but today he is one of the richest man in Nigeria, due to the fact that der are no checks and balances put in place to checkmate his activities wen he was the governor of Lagos State, vitually all Nigerian politicians are one and thesame, share the money. [/color][/b]

^^^
grin grin

Polar bear abi brown bear?
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Omen100(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
WildChild00: [b] Everyone knows Tinubu is corupt, from 1999 when he became a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, he bearly had 500,000 naira as a bank balance, but today he is one of the richest man in Nigeria, due to the fact that der are no checks and balances put in place to checkmate his activities wen he was the governor of Lagos State, vitually all Nigerian politicians are one and thesame, share the money. [/b]

abeg stop stop, don't make me laugh my belle tear dis night, na beg I dey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by djfaithy: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2013
theoctopus:

You did 2 idiotic things in one post.

1. You typed the kind of English they call "accidental discharge"! What is "I deluded myself". Shameful

2. You typed something on your phone, added my name and posted it with your own hand and declared it is my own post. I don't even know what to call you. Shameful
. Well if you don't know what to call him, I know what to call you, such as , ode, dindirin,oponu, enemy or progress, akin danidani, bigot, fo ol,retardeen, infact you need to visit yaba left or aro asap, cuz ur level insanity has no boundary, FYI you are ur other bigoted ibos are digging deadly graves for yourselves, let's see how you are going to rule this country if we still remain as one after 2015.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by djfaithy: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2013
WildChild00: Everyone knows Tinubu is corupt, from 1999 when he became a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, he bearly had 500,000 naira as a bank balance, but today he is one of the richest man in Nigeria, due to the fact that der are no checks and balances put in place to checkmate his activities wen he was the governor of Lagos State, vitually all Nigerian politicians are one and thesame, share the money.
. Weird child, tinubu became the executive governor of lagos state in 1999 not a senator ok?......agreed all politicians are the same but I expect the female politicians to be different, stella oduha's case is a clear proof that Nigeria still have a very long way to go, with people like you and other bigots on NL that are defending odua blindly,I doubt we won't remain this way till the end of time.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by PointB: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2013
You all bear witness to the duplicity and hateful our yoruba friends are. It is established that fashola cars are even more inflated even as one was purchased for the use of his godfather, yet we don't get to see the hateful and wicked people calling for fashola's resignation.

Obviously what is good for goose is not good for the gender in the tribal yorubad hypocritical world view. We are learning fast. Game on.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by 3Willywilly: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2013
One_Naira: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet OP. You Should Read This.

Majority of Yorubas don't want to see International Airport in Igboland, they are not happy
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by solomon111(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2013
lol.
Tinubu and fashole are busying plundering their wealth,these morøns are fighting an innocent woman.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by solomon111(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Omen100:

ok, we don hear, so what next do you want to tell us? But, I hope you know that this thread of yours doesn't stop's your auntie’s names from being placed in Nairaland hall of Ignominy 2013?
You think she cares whatever list you put her name.?
She dosen't even know nairaland exists.
Though i think she would actually be honoured that she was put in the same list containing the great chinua achebe.
Idiott.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by drnoel: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2013
yibomustgo: ^^^

Look at this Ibo boy! He went to dig up some bullsh1t from an unreliable website because the ugly Ibo woman got caught for buying an overpriced bullet prove BMW.

Hey Ibo boy, this won't fly. It makes you look very st.upid.
U nitwit, wat does this have to do with ethnic divide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South / Prominent Prophet Mbaka Says Buhari May Be Killed / Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.