Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Gtbank Bodethomas( The New One) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Bodethomas( The New One) (378 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Bodethomas( The New One) by purplecircle: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
This Afternoon i saw two scenerios play out, first the teller kept us on the queue for a long time talking to one young girl who also came to transact, i quickly asked her why it took long she said he was asking for her numbers.

And people like me were in a hurry to make our transaction yet he was busy doing unofficial bussiness.

he dint even mind that he was on the job.Second scenerio was the security guards, we all know how the parking situation is at Most Gtbank branches, they have little or no parking. A fight occured between a customers driver and a guard . And we were left in traffic for hours.

Gtbank needs to find a solution to customers parking and the attitude of some of their tellers and even customer service personnels too

(1) (Reply)

I Need Rotary Oven Repairer/ Engineer / Custom Licenced Agent / Stressed Out Entrepreneurs Can Find Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.