Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

End Of The Road For Oil. Car That Runs On Water - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / End Of The Road For Oil. Car That Runs On Water (754 Views)

China Amazes The World With A Hotel That Floats On Water. / He Needs A 10kva - 20kva Generator That Runs On Petrol / Nokia Cell Phone That Runs On Coca Cola ! How Long Can It Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Road For Oil. Car That Runs On Water by castrolng: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2008
http://scitech360.com/Energy.php?action=view&id=20/

Scitech360 reports,

The Japanese company, Genepax unveiled the car in the western city of Osaka on Thursday, Jun 12, saying that a litre (2.1 pints) of any kind of water -- rain, river, sea or even tea-- was enough to run the engine going for about an hour at a speed of 80 km (50 miles).
"The car will continue to run as long as you have a bottle of water to top up from time to time," Genepax CEO Kiyoshi Hirasawa told local broadcaster TV Tokyo. "It does not require you to build up an infrastructure to recharge your batteries, which is usually the case for most electric cars," he added.

http://scitech360.com/Energy.php?action=view&id=20/ As they Say Nigeria don hear am

Re: End Of The Road For Oil. Car That Runs On Water by semid4lyfe(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2008
Wonderful.i have always known the japanese will beat the others to it.i hope the technology will be perfected so that it can be adopted by the major car manufacturers in the nearest future because i dont particularly fancy that car.i mean wouldn't it be nice 2 have our favourite cars run on water.i guess dis also raises d possibility of other machine engines running on H2O,particularly generators as PHCN dey hold d power.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude D600 With Intel Pentium M Processor (1.4ghz) For Sale / Laptop For Sale / Ñèw Grèèñ Bøìz ñd Dä Yèlløw Boiz Fbt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.