Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

End Of The Road For Oil. Car That Runs On Water - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / End Of The Road For Oil. Car That Runs On Water (933 Views)

sold sold solMW 7 Series* E65* 745 Car That Uses GAS and PETROL 2.6million / Quant e-Sportlimousine Sportscar Runs On Salt Water / Salvage King. Vehicles That Runs And Drives Only Pre-order From USA today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Road For Oil. Car That Runs On Water by castrolng: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2008
http://scitech360.com/Energy.php?action=view&id=20/

Scitech360 reports,

The Japanese company, Genepax unveiled the car in the western city of Osaka on Thursday, Jun 12, saying that a litre (2.1 pints) of any kind of water -- rain, river, sea or even tea-- was enough to run the engine going for about an hour at a speed of 80 km (50 miles).
"The car will continue to run as long as you have a bottle of water to top up from time to time," Genepax CEO Kiyoshi Hirasawa told local broadcaster TV Tokyo. "It does not require you to build up an infrastructure to recharge your batteries, which is usually the case for most electric cars," he added.

http://scitech360.com/Energy.php?action=view&id=20/ As they Say Nigeria don hear am

Re: End Of The Road For Oil. Car That Runs On Water by wealthce0: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
Yeah! i have a guide that can help you turn any car into water burning vehicle.I think is a good inventory.Anyone who is interested in the guide can mail me on wealthcreator003@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Customers Needed For A Staff Bus Plying Ajah - VI / What If Vin Records Are Stored By Nigerians? Your Thoughts / Toyota Avalon 2006/7 Limited Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.