|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,890,307 members, 6,950,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 07 July 2022 at 06:21 AM
|Loaded 10kmt AGO (D2) Russian Grade Available For Sale At 120+2 by jhayluz: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2013|
Below is Ŧђε procedure for Ŧђε AGO i have for sale, it is presently on Lome waters but we will long side and sell on lagos waters. Pls am Ŧђε agent and I only want buyers or buyers direct agents to deal with me.....not time spenders. Call me on 08131244776
PROCEDURE FOR TTT:
1. Seller issues SPA to Buyer with partial POP.
2. Seller and Buyer sign Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and deposit same in their respective banks. Buyer returns signed SPA with a BG issued to Seller through Seller's bank and Buyer's vessel details.
3. Seller's loaded vessel opens up communication with Buyer's vessel for longsiding and transshipment.
4. Cargo is loaded into Buyer's vessel and Buyer’s Inspector boards Buyer's vessel for Q&Q at buyer’s expense.
5. Upon completion of Q&Q Buyer makes payment into all nominated accounts within 24hrs after product is discharged into Buyer's vessel.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23