Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger (11568 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger by gistyinka(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
She wrote this on her Facebook page about few hours ago..

Nigerian FEMALE Bloggers wake up! You are the WORST on EARTH!!
Nobody knows you outside Nigeria. NOBODY! Even my kid got a Yahoo blogger award in Canada. None of u have awards!! You steal and copy each other. You fight all day and are not focused. If some of you think that kid Linda Ikeji is the best blogger, u have no idea what a blog is. Blogging is not entertainment only. Nobody drives a $70K SUV from blogging. U have to sleep around for that and really Bleep hard for ads. I cannot work with any of you and that is why I wrote my Nigerian Tribune article earlier this year. Media Fail!

When I tried to do a positive story that will empower women in blogging in Nigeria earlier this year so as to encourage the younger ones, what I got was FIGHTS so I scrapped the entire story in the Tribune. Your negative attitudes ruin the whole biz. I was one of America's top bloggers 10 years in a row. HipHossip.com was music before it became mainstream news.

Stella Dimoko Korkus said she does not wanna be in the Top 10 if Linda Ikeji is there. Uche's camp (Bella Naija) told me she did not want to be there because Linda allegedly said she was sleeping with Ikechukwu. Ladun Liadi stole a bunch of my pictures and I ripped her and was gonna put her in the bottom of the list when someone else said she stole their pics too, It was too messy!

GROW UP PPL. None of you are Journalists. I have the degree making me a professional blogger. Craft your trade well.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger by missvera(f): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mtcheeeew.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger by daddysgurl(f): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
This woman should shut d hell up already.
I liked her on facebook bt wen i saw all d stupid things she was saying.
Always praising herself and condeming nigerians i had to unlike her immediately....
I(i dont want to use d word 'hate')dislike her..
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger by homesteady(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
This woman na real agent of confusion!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger by AbuMikey(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2013

At least, Abu Mikey nor dey steal content from Naija blogs!!! cheesy

I do Oyinbo sites,not even blogs and I don't follow the crowd in terms of crowd, so undecided

Ermm,make somebody tell the woman make she con talk abt Abu Mikey oo wink

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
If Linda drives a $70k SUV from sleeping around & not blogging, let me do the same also & come share my own experience too. Apart from that, Linda is still my IDOL & I'm working real hard to overtake her. Kemi, keep dreaming. Why would Bella interview Linda if there was fucking involved? WTF
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
[/color]
Now I can see why Kemi is pained... Linda has up to 200 comments on one post, & Kemi ain't got any. Don't blame her. Who'll visit a blog & see all that acclaiments & still remain? By the way, Linda doesn't bleep for ads. Naija guys act premature, the whole world would know if Linda was the town's ad bleep. So try harder Miss, we ain't buying that shii
[color=#990000]
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger by Maruchi203(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa / John Okafor To Shoot A Film On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.