Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,431 members, 7,958,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

FUNNY JOKE: Akpos The Dreamer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / FUNNY JOKE: Akpos The Dreamer (1778 Views)

Joke: Akpos And Johnny At A Job Interview / Joke!!! Joke!!! Akpos’ Pastor Added Him On Facebook And He Innocently Accepted. / Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUNNY JOKE: Akpos The Dreamer by Gabswap(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Akpos see old time frnd, he asked him! Guy i am broke cant you see how i am wretched and poor i cant even affored a me 4 a day and look at you! You are just fresh what is the secret? Akporoko replied my man na dream oh even na dream i dey dream oh you can try it and see,
Akpos: how do u mean dream?
@ www.OnlySchoolGist.com
Akporoko reply, yes if u dream eating you will wake up beleful.
Akpos! Ok i wil try it out.
Akpos, i will dream to mr biggs. Soon so early as 7pm akpos has ran to his bed and grab his pillow and start dreaming soon in the dream he was going to mr kayode bread store soon he ask for bread and the give him he start eating the bread in the dream before hecould no he almost finished the bread and he woke up and discover dat half of his pilow case is gone he has eating up his pilow.

More @ [size=20]www.onlyschoolgist.com[/size]
Re: FUNNY JOKE: Akpos The Dreamer by Cosmosbet(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
wack.......

1 Like

Re: FUNNY JOKE: Akpos The Dreamer by sweetiePe(f): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Akpors On Point

In a psychiatric hospital
a Doctor wanted to
test to know if they
could release any of the
insane men.
The doctor drew a door
on the wall and
asked the patients to
open and pass through
it.
All the insane men
rushed to the door to
open
it except Akpos.
He sat down and
watched them.
The doctor, thinking
that Akpos’
brain is back to normal,
goes to him
Doctor: Akpos why are
u sitting down?
Akpos: They are all
crazy! . They are busy
wasting their time
when the key to the
door
is in my pocket.

More Akpors Jokes::http://www.rosyside.com/pt/Funniest-Akpors-Jokes-Collection-10.11.2013/discussion.htm

(1) (Reply)

Real Facts / Hhhhh / Screen Shots; Telephone Facts Of Hausa,igbo And Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.