Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) (1009 Views)

Police Nab ‘ghost’ Lagos Gang Leader As Residents Celebrate (photo) / Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta / Police Nab Fake Doctor After Working 10 Years With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) by adamooye5(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fake Doctor Akintolure. INSET: Identity
He said he is from OndoState, studied Marketing at ObafemiAwolowoUniversity, Ife, as a part-time student and graduated in 1997.
According to Akintolure, “I have not treated more than 10 people. I just treat them for malaria and typhoid and I also give injections too because of my experience at RivicHospital at Akure.”
When asked how he got the identity card, he said he got it from a business centre and that the computer operator signed it for him.
He said that he charges between N3,000 and N4,000 per patient, adding that his wife was not aware of his trade.
Police Public Relations Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ngozi Braide, said she received a petition at the area H Police Command Headquarters, Ogudu, on July 19, that one Adeyemi Stephen Akintolure obtained N500,000 from one Joy Umosekhaimhe.
Braide said that a letter was written to LUTH on July 23 to authenticate Akintolure claims of being a staff.
She said: “On October 10, LUTH replied that the suspect is not an employee of the hospital and was not issued the identity card.
“In view of the revelation, the suspect confessed that he is not a medical doctor, but has been practising for about four years, using his wife’s vehicle as a mobile clinic.”
She said his house and vehicle were searched and drugs, injections, syringes and laboratory coat were recovered.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/police-nab-fake-luth-doctor/#sthash.b8eHX04y.dpuf

Re: Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) by azibagirii: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
May God help our country.
Re: Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) by jaiykem: 3:55am On Oct 19, 2013
I NO FIT CRY OR LAUGH. DOCTOR JIGBE JIGBE. 4 YES YEAR? D GUY GO EVEN DEY DO PEOPLE OPERATION.INCREMETUS PRURIENTUS.
Re: Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 19, 2013
position: surgeon and gynaecologist lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) by sheniqua: 4:36am On Oct 19, 2013
Toronto degree holders again
People are brave o
How many has he killed
Re: Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) by iykak47: 4:48am On Oct 19, 2013
From fake commissioner of police to fake ADC to GEJ, now fake doctor (tokita eluza). I don't want to say anything about soup or oyel.
Izi alryte.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) by lordpapi(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2013
May God protect Us from men like this. Fake, is the reason we ar backward. Look at how this man moves about in His wife's car as a mobile clinic and some silly Nigerians will still patronise him.
Re: Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor(picture) by etenyong(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2013
fake doctor, ur secret is exposed. He is a very popular person @ victoria street, OJota where he lives. He is my close neigbor. u cant imagine d number of girls dat patronise him for abortion things. He should be jail.

(1) (Reply)

Gang-rape Of Teenager: Lagos Security Guards Get 1miliion Naira Bail / 9ja Police! See What Police Officer Did To A Young Woman In Lekki Yesterday Nigh / Another Trailer Falls In Lagos At Apple Junction, Festac,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.