Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official (17205 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by taharqa: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay: Imagine Nigeriens and Chadians coming into Nigeria's federal capital and chasing Nigeria's President GEJ about like a thief, with him shouting 'terrorist attacks happen everywhere'.

We should expect more insults until we elect a proper leader. My President is not fit to lead cows not to talk of humans. QED.
Who is this EWUDAN? What d helll do you think is bn discussed? Do you hv any 'brains' at all? IJIOT
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Abbey2sam(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: More than 30 Nigerians were hanged in one year in asia during OBJ's tenure.
OBJ should go and rule odua republic,not Nigeria.

So what should he have done ?
Go and violate their laws there and see if you not be hanged....MUMU............

GEJ is a failure.....I once believed in him........

He failed
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by sobaemma(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2013
ther is only one thing that makes me proud of nigeria,i mean ONLY one,and that is our football,apart from it,aaah men i for day answer south africa,benin name,and deny nigeria,serioisly if there anytin that makes u proud of nigeria apart from football pls let me know
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by iterator25: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2013
sobaemma: ther is only one thing that makes me proud of nigeria,i mean ONLY one,and that is our football,apart from it,aaah men i for day answer south africa,benin name,and deny nigeria,serioisly if there anytin that makes u proud of nigeria apart from football pls let me know
obasanjo sad
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by nerodenero: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Aside the Ghana-must-go era,I have not heard a foreign national being deported.Dont we have deportation in our dictionary?This big-brother nonsense gets me angry when smaller countries treat us like poo,yet we send aid to them when they need it.Just one message is being sent and that is 'put your house in order'.I hope we learn and yield to this word of reason!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by nerodenero: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2013
sobaemma: ther is only one thing that makes me proud of nigeria,i mean ONLY one,and that is our football,apart from it,aaah men i for day answer south africa,benin name,and deny nigeria,serioisly if there anytin that makes u proud of nigeria apart from football pls let me know
We aint proud of this country,there is no doubting that but bro.,there is no place like home.Gerritcheesy
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by nerodenero: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2013
iterator25: obasanjo sad
gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Bpriest(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2013
Probably another drug baron
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by nerodenero: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay: Imagine Nigeriens and Chadians coming into Nigeria's federal capital and chasing Nigeria's President GEJ about like a thief, with him shouting 'terrorist attacks happen everywhere'.

We should expect more insults until we elect a proper leader. My President is not fit to lead cows not to talk of humans. QED.
Stay off drugs.Can you see the effect?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by gerald09(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so, even as i no be fan of jonathan, na him cause am? grin

This is gross mismanagement of common sense! undecided

If u av said this as a joke, it wld av passed. But as serious as u are..i SMH for u o!
Dude tank u for dis reply cos I cos I really did know how to reply such people. I no see how election, 2015 and GEJ connect with dis. Now some1 will ask how much GEJ paid u. Well no worries common sense aint so common especially in dis part of d world.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by RedCard1(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Ordinary Kenya......can you imagine? Very soon, Ghana will start doing same. Naija dey suffer o. Anyway, there could be more to this story so lets wait a bit.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Tonylyte(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Lol, one thng i dnt lyk abt some naija folks on nairaland is too much gramma. Ya broda was deported and you here speaking gramma. Na wao!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2013
chima12: You are right?there are two sides to a story.look at the names of the people involved.I won't be surprised if their offence is excessive noise pollution.you know how annoying this people can be.maybe the kenyans got really pissed off and decided to deport the diplomat.
HABA MY MAN
FOR MAKING NOISE? shocked
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Bpriest(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2013
ocelot2006:

espionage?
this is not a James bond's movie. grin

Drugs undecided
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Nigerians are sometimes despicable animals. Only God knows the type of shady offence this so called diplomat was engaged in

AGREED 100%
IF BEING NIGERIAN IS A ROBE ILL CAST MINE OFF AND BURN IT
OF THE HUNDREDS OF COUNTRIES AND I HAD TO B A NIGGERIAN angry
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by dasparrow: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2013
@Post

Okay I don't get it. So in Nairobi, Kenyans just pick up black foreigners - cause I know for sure that they will suck up to the whites - on their streets, ask them to get their clothes and passport and then deport them? And in this case, its a Nigerian diplomat who works at the Nigerian embassy? Honestly, I have lost my respect for Kenya. No wonder Somalian religious fanatics are blowing up their shopping malls. God don't like ugly. Bigots everywhere both in the western world and of course on the dark continent Africa. Shame!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Tonylyte(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Babzilla:
HABA MY MAN
FOR MAKING NOISE? shocked
dat guy is a tribalist awaiting ban. Dnt allow hm drag u to hs tribalistic side, so u wouldnt get banned wit hm.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2013
Aside from a few countries in africa,most african countries especially in east and central africa are savages with uttermost contempt for both local and international law.
Anyway,they've more to lose than we do.
The mere fact that ICC has not yet arrested and tried kenyata for his crimes against humanity is because of the appeal of president jonathan.
I expect president jonathan to call them to order and issue diplomatic sanctions if necessary.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by pendo89(f): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Okay I don't get it. So in Nairobi, Kenyans just pick up black foreigners - cause I know for sure that they will suck up to the whites - on their streets, ask them to get their clothes and passport and then deport them? And in this case, its a Nigerian diplomat who works at the Nigerian embassy? Honestly, I have lost my respect for Kenya. No wonder Somalian religious fanatics are blowing up their shopping malls. God don't like ugly. Bigots everywhere both in the western world and of course on the dark continent Africa. Shame!

Have you bothered to find out the reason behind his deportation?
There are several nigerians in kenya without dramas and they are cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by SenatorM(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2013
This is so amazing.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2013
What's NIA and what's Nigeria's strategic interest in Kenya?

Never knew naija had an intelligence agency. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Intelligence in corruption and peasantry - I can't deal. grin grin If the agency actually exist, it needs to be scrapped asap.

Anyway, African countries are becoming overly bullish when dealing with Nigerians. However, you can't really blame them since Nigeria has failed to earn the respect it deserves. How can you forcefully become other people's burden and expect them not to treat you like shyte. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2013
pendo89:

Have you bothered to find out the reason behind his deportation? I will for sure.White means nothing to kenyans, as they are used to them.
There are several nigerians in kenya without dramas and they are cool.fyi Naija night will be happening on 26th at the famous carnivore.

you don't just deport a diplomat.
There're ways you go about it.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx: What's NIA and what's Nigeria's strategic interest in Kenya?

Never knew naija had an intelligence agency. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Intelligence in corruption and peasantry - I can't deal. grin grin If the agency actually exist, it needs to be scrapped asap.

Anyway, African countries are becoming overly bullish when dealing with Nigerians. However, you can't really blame them since Nigeria has failed to earn the respect it deserves. How can you forcefully become other people's burden and expect them not to treat you like shyte. undecided
you don't know that Nigeria has an intelligence unit, yet you think you're an authority on Nigerian issues.?
Go and sleep.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2013
ocelot2006: I suspect the soon-to-be deported diplomat may be an operative with the NIA.
gbam i suspect so too
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2013
Abbey2sam:

So what should he have done ?
Go and violate their laws there and see if you not be hanged....MUMU............

GEJ is a failure.....I once believed in him........

He failed
na wa o

so na so you dumb reach !!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Bpriest(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Aside from a few countries in africa,most african countries especially in east and central africa are savages with uttermost contempt for both local and international law.
Anyway,they've more to lose than we do.
The mere fact that ICC has not yet arrested and tried kenyata for his crimes against humanity is because of the appeal of president jonathan.
I expect president jonathan to call them to order and issue diplomatic sanctions if necessary.
the question you should ask is why did they release the other diplomat and deport this one . Calling fellow African savage won't move us forward

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: you don't know that Nigeria has an intelligence unit, yet you think you're an authority on Nigerian issues.?
Go and sleep.

And where did I allude to myself as being an authority on naija issues? The mentality of the people is still foreign to me, despite being on this forum for like 2 years now. I'm still learning.

Anyway, I saw some posters referencing "NIA" and I had to question naija's strategic interests in Kenya and why naija would want to spy on the Kenyans. It just doesn't make sense. However, if naija's intelligence unit are actually in Kenya, then they're as inept and useless as all the institutions in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2013
You've not even gone through half of what the chinese go through in different countries and you're shouting.
lol.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by yomanovic: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: More than 30 Nigerians were hanged in one year in asia during OBJ's tenure.
OBJ should go and rule odua republic,not Nigeria.

I wonder why some Nigerians reason in this manner. You ask yourself questions b4 you go ahead and comment. As far as I am concerned, those Nigerians were caught for drug trafficking, an offence that attracts death penalty regardless of wherever the convicted comes from. I tell you, it cannot be that it was only Nigerians that were hanged during that process. Other people of some other nationalities would have been involved in a similar crime and similar execution that eveb Obama had begged for them, the government of the said Asian countries would not have listened because they will not divert justice. Dont you know the level of lawlessness in Nigeria? And do you think that lawlessness will take place in those countries and the offenders go free? Wake up, guy. Obasanjo's intervention would not have changed anything. Mark my words. I say again and again 'ANYTHING'.

And as it is, Obasanjo is a better leader than Jonathan who is just being pushed around. Dem all be thieves though but Obasanjo served while he was there as a general but realised that after he left, the crop of leaders that emerged in the eighties especially Babangida are generation of looters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx:

And where did I allude to myself as being an authority on naija issues? The mentality of the people is still foreign to me, despite being on this forum for like 2 years now. I'm still learning.

Anyway, I saw some posters referencing "NIA" and I had to question naija's strategic interests in Kenya and why naija would want to spy on the Kenyans. It just doesn't make sense. However, if naija's intelligence unit are actually in Kenya, then they're as inept and useless as all the institutions in Nigeria.
Shut up.
You don't know anything about Nigeria to determine which agency work or does not work.
Extend my greetings to the dailymail and the queen.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2013
yomanovic:

As far as I am concerned, those Nigerians were caught for drug trafficking, an offence that attracts death penalty regardless of wherever the convicted comes from.

This sounds plausible. Or money laundering.

The NIA crap is utter bollocks! undecided
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: the question you should ask is why did they release the other diplomat and deport this one . Calling fellow African savage won't move us forward
Sorry,east-african nations and leaders have proven to be savages even compared to other africans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits / Fayose: Court Orders EFCC, Zenith Bank To Appear Over Freezing Of Account / NAF Destroys Boko Haram Terrorists Logistics Base, Vehicles in Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.