Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

PLS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLS (2884 Views)

I Need A Complete Building To Buy At The Rate Of 800k To 900k / Help Me! I Need 800k To Start Up A Very Lucrative Biz / Invest 10m In Small Scale Equipment Leasing And Make Up To 800k To 1m A Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS by ajaljnr: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks in advance
Re: PLS by Dreamflyin(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
U call a business with family member riskfree? Get ready for the biggest heart break of the century. ''don't hire who you can't sack'', same with ''do't do business with someone you won't love to be enemies with''.

2 Likes

Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dreamflyin: U call a business with family member riskfree? Get ready for the biggest heart break of the century. ''don't hire who you can't sack'', same with ''do't do business with someone you won't love to be enemies with''.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM IM HAVING WITH WE NIGERIANs.... You never answered my question Sir/Ma'am and I'd ask again. Does It Make Sense To Invest 800k To Get 35k Monthly?

Kindly respond to that if you can. The risk part is not my problem Sir/Ma'am. Thanks in advance
Re: PLS by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
It is actually a good deal, considering the fact that you can get your capital back when needed for investment into other Avenues when such opportunities arise., though the return isnt that much, but i think since it is a steady inflow with 100 percent guarantee + your non involvement then it is considerate enough

1 Like

Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
eddiebruk: It is actually a good deal, considering the fact that you can get your capital back when needed for investment into other Avenues when such opportunities arise., though the return isnt that much, but i think since it is a steady inflow with 100 percent guarantee + your non involvement then it is considerate enough

Thanks a million, I really appreciate sir. Moreso, I thank God that someone so understanding like you still exist in this country. This is just a perfect answer to the question I asked. May your wisdom, knowledge and understanding never depreciate. You just restored my faith and hope in we NIGERIANS. You're HIGHLY appreciated sir! *Bow*
Re: PLS by Kenchosen: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Well dat is gud business risk free but not gud enough. If u actually want success in life u must take risk even na u r taking risk dat is not worth while. because ANYTIN CAN HAPPEN!
I advise u 2tak d risk urself n invest in on animal farm or buying n selling business ok.
It is well.
Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Kenchosen: Well dat is gud business risk free but not gud enough. If u actually want success in life u must take risk even na u r taking risk dat is not worth while. because ANYTIN CAN HAPPEN!
I advise u 2tak d risk urself n invest in on animal farm or buying n selling business ok.
It is well.

OMG!!! What English would cause in this country, only God can solve it. DID YOU READ THE LAST PART OF MY POST AT ALL? I never asked for any other business idea. This is why USA don't grant most Nigerians VISA cos you don't even understand the question AT ALL. If I had asked for a business idea, your response would have been so much appreciated BUT what you just answered here was way OFF point.

"eddiebruk" kindly help me teach these guyz some PROPER English language bro. Kindly, disregard my post if you can't read and understand every single word I wrote there.

Lastly, the Question was "Does It Make Sense To Invest 800k To Get 35k Monthly NOT WHAT BUSINESS CAN I DO WITH 800k
Re: PLS by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2013
ajaljnr:

OMG!!! What English would cause in this country, only God can solve it. DID YOU READ THE LAST PART OF MY POST AT ALL? I never asked for any other business idea. This is why USA don't grant most Nigerians VISA cos you don't even understand the question AT ALL. If I had asked for a business idea, your response would have been so much appreciated BUT what you just answered here was way OFF point.

"eddiebruk" kindly help me teach these guyz some PROPER English language bro. Kindly, disregard my post if you can't read and understand every single word I wrote there.

Lastly, the Question was "Does It Make Sense To Invest 800k To Get 35k Monthly NOT WHAT BUSINESS CAN I DO WITH 800k

Come Oga,what's with all this your pompous Retorts to People's Posts? Someone talked about doing Business with a Family Member not being advisable... that was actually the first Thing that caught my Eye too;doing Business with a Family Member is never "Risk-Free" ,if you knew more about Business,you would know that;He advised you such because you said
I'm not so experienced when it comes to business and I don't wanna go into a business that would be so RISKY

then,someone else gave you Advice,and all you felt was right to do was scorn his Grammar,smh...whether or not his Grammar was poor,he gave you that Advice in good Faith...the least you could do,if a simple "thank you" was too much would have been to just STFU and ignore both Posts.
After all,that's what a Forum is for;hearing different Opinions on an Issue,if you can't work with that,next Time you need Advice,just face a Mirror and ask away...

8 Likes

Re: PLS by phranco(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Don't mind the poster,he is a big FOOL.He doesn't need any advice at all cos he is too arrogant.pride they say goes before a fall.if u claim u know it all,y then seek for advice.IDIOT,Mr I too know.

3 Likes

Re: PLS by godello: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
This OP is a very stupid arrogant fellow.

2 Likes

Re: PLS by kochees: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
-I hijacked this thread with an advert and got banned-
Re: PLS by Chiscomax(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
ajaljnr: I recently got a business that is actually RISK free cos I'm dealing with a family member. I'll be to investing 800k in this business to get a 35k monthly income steady AND whenever I decide to stop the business, I'll be getting my whole capital BACK (800k). The money has been in a bank for over a year and the interest I'm getting on it is not even up to 10k at the bank. Please, Kindly advice me if this is a good deal. Your comment shall be really appreciated as I'm a young graduate who just wanna start SOMETHING. I would have done another business though but being the fact that I'm not so experienced when it comes to business and I don't wanna go into a business that would be so RISKY. Once again, THIS IS A 100% RISK free business and I'll be getting my capital back ANYTIME I decide I'm not doing to business anymore.

Thanks in advance

PS FOR GOD SAKE, DON'T TALK ABOUT THE RISK PART PLEEEEEEEEEASE, THE QUESTION IS Does It Make Sense To Invest 800k To Get 35k Monthly?
go into building material sales,it is lucrative
Re: PLS by Madametrendy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
You are so so full of yourself. Your responses say it all. It's so glaring you already know what to do with your money. You just want to feel good about yourself posting it here. In future your post should read: 'How do i humble myself and listen to advice'.

7 Likes

Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
koonbey: Come Oga,what's with all this your pompous Retorts to People's Posts? Someone talked about doing Business with a Family Member not being advisable... that was actually the first Thing that caught my Eye too;doing Business with a Family Member is never "Risk-Free" ,if you knew more about Business,you would know that;He advised you such because you said

then,someone else gave you Advice,and all you felt was right to do was scorn his Grammar,smh...whether or not his Grammar was poor,he gave you that Advice in good Faith...the least you could do,if a simple "thank you" was too much would have been to just STFU and ignore both Posts.
After all,that's what a Forum is for;hearing different Opinions on an Issue,if you can't work with that,next Time you need Advice,just face a Mirror and ask away...

If you cant do a business with your family member, then it shows the kind of family you hail from.... NEXT?
Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
phranco: Don't mind the poster,he is a big FOOL.He doesn't need any advice at all cos he is too arrogant.pride they say goes before a fall.if u claim u know it all,y then seek for advice.IDIOT,Mr I too know.

LOL... Lemme just disregard ur stupidity and respond to the people more stupid than you are... BRB
Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
godello: This OP is a very stupid arrogant fellow.

Like you momma sir
Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
kochees: Keep your 800k and invest just N50k and get N300k back in a week. Would you be among our new testimonies? Call 08107032537 for more info or email shalombizinvestment@gmail.com for free information.

Thanks but NO thanks sir, I appreciate
Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Madame trendy: You are so so full of yourself. Your responses say it all. It's so glaring you already know what to do with your money. You just want to feel good about yourself posting it here. In future your post should read: 'How do i humble myself and listen to advice'.

I dont blame you a bit sir, ur own English says it all... Dumba55
Re: PLS by kflexxy(m): 12:53am On Oct 20, 2013
@ Op, you have a Problem.....

THREAD CLOSED@ Op, you have a Problem.....

[b]THREAD CLOSED
[/b]@ Op, you have a Problem.....

THREAD CLOSED
Re: PLS by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 20, 2013
ajaljnr:

If you cant do a business with your family member, then it shows the kind of family you hail from.... NEXT?
You are foolish...#Fact

2 Likes

Re: PLS by phranco(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2013
-Insult removed-

2 Likes

Re: PLS by texaco1: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
@op,I think the deal is good if it is geniue and risk free as you have stated.go for it.since the money is just lying there idle and not bringing u any thing ,it would be wise if you try the business your family member introduced you too. Wishing you all the best
Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2013
texaco1: @op,I think the deal is good if it is geniue and risk free as you have stated.go for it.since the money is just lying there idle and not bringing u any thing ,it would be wise if you try the business your family member introduced you too. Wishing you all the best

Thanks a million sir, you're far too kind. I appreciate
Re: PLS by boyafx(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2013
In five yrs will be making over 2 million so look at this way invest 800k and make 2 million five yrs dat is a very good deal if nt too good to be true for a passive investment be careful
Re: PLS by gooddeeds(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2013
@Op. When it comes to your money and investment, a little arrogance is in place, never mind people. When it comes to business advice, You‎​​ ask mentors, people who have been in that particular biz before,you don't ask advicers because most of them are poor. Now how can a poor man give you advice about money, if he know so much, why is he not rich? The world is filled with highly educated poor people!
Its a good idea if the biz is genuine but I see it as a waste of time and money.
I started network marketing in August this year with a startup capital of 150k, I made 44kin september and over 200k this month because the company pays 15th of every month. I have never sold the company's product, not only one. I am a member of a business club of over 5000 members with a strategy and support system that helps you achieve success in network marketing with sellin products or convincing people.
We have biz seminars in all cities of Nigeria, you can call me and I will text You‎​​ a venue and date for a seminar in your town. All info free of charge. The seminar is free and we expose our strategy and support structure free of charge. You will thank me after attending.
07061022626 or 08084877111
Bb pin: 21E5973D
Check this blog, been trying to see if I can put all the info online: www.cashflowpedia..com
Re: PLS by Itoroetti(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2013
ajaljnr:

U seems so harsh.if u were so intellgent,u wouldn't have asked for anyboy's opinion.someone said something,instead of ignoring him if u didn't like his response or "fasely" thanking him,u decided to pick holds in his english. Ure so arrogant and myopic.
Re: PLS by Itoroetti(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2013
koonbey: Come Oga,what's with all this your pompous Retorts to People's Posts? Someone talked about doing Business with a Family Member not being advisable... that was actually the first Thing that caught my Eye too;doing Business with a Family Member is never "Risk-Free" ,if you knew more about Business,you would know that;He advised you such because you said

God bless u.
Don't mind the op,he's so pompous.
Re: PLS by Itoroetti(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2013

Re: PLS by texaco1: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2013
I think most of us here are not getting the op question,all he is asking for his is the investment worth it in terms of profit ,whether he will lose his money or not is not issue,I don't think he wants us to advise him on another business .is this business worth it in terms of profit margin,that seems to be his question
Re: PLS by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2013
gooddeeds: @Op. When it comes to your money and investment, a little arrogance is in place, never mind people. When it comes to business advice, You‎​​ ask mentors, people who have been in that particular biz before,you don't ask advicers because most of them are poor. Now how can a poor man give you advice about money, if he know so much, why is he not rich? The world is filled with highly educated poor people!
Its a good idea if the biz is genuine but I see it as a waste of time and money.
I started network marketing in August this year with a startup capital of 150k, I made 44kin september and over 200k this month because the company pays 15th of every month. I have never sold the company's product, not only one. I am a member of a business club of over 5000 members with a strategy and support system that helps you achieve success in network marketing with sellin products or convincing people.
We have biz seminars in all cities of Nigeria, you can call me and I will text You‎​​ a venue and date for a seminar in your town. All info free of charge. The seminar is free and we expose our strategy and support structure free of charge. You will thank me after attending.
07061022626 or 08084877111
Bb pin:
Check this blog, been trying to see if I can put all the info online: www.cashflowpedia..com
see the "rich" big-shot Network Marketer who is using a free . for his Big-Shot Business... You come here,advice the OP to continue his replulsive Arrogance and come and join you in "network marketing" that pays 200k in a Month without selling any Product,Physical or Otherwise...Hmmn, Good luck to you both.
Re: PLS by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2013
texaco1: I think most of us here are not getting the op question,all he is asking for his is the investment worth it in terms of profit ,whether he will lose his money or not is not issue,I don't think he wants us to advise him on another business .is this business worth it in terms of profit margin,that seems to be his question
Yes,that was his Question,but along the line,he made it known that he was a Novice in Business,so I don't believe it was wrong for People to caution him on certain erroneous assumptions he made along the Line, after all,what would have been the Purpose of advising him if he ends up losing the Money?
Re: PLS by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2013
ajaljnr:

well @OP,I have decided to come down to your Level and talk to you like the Fooll you are,since It seems your Hand has to be held through Everything; listen Closely...

1. 35k every month for an 800k investment comes down to 52.5% per Year,that is;you will receive a Total of 420k per Year... while that might be better that what you get at the Bank,there are many Businesses that will give you far better Returns...but if you are too busy,or just too dumb to handle a Business yourself,then I guess this one is okay then,or you could try the Big-Shot "Network Marketer" up there,im sure he'll make your Capital skyrocket in a few Months.

THIS IS A 100% RISK free business and I'll be getting my capital back ANYTIME
There is no Business that is Risk-free,NOT ONE. There are Ups and Downs in every Business,and generally,the Businesses that have minimal "downs",also have minimal "Ups". I hope you get,there is no Business where nothing is at Stake.

ajaljnr:

The Pitfalls associated in doing Business with Family Members is beyond my Family,your Family,or anyone's Family,

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=doing+business+with+family&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=MIBnUv_kM5L20gXd-oHIDg

that is a simple Google Search for "Doing Business with Family"check it out.

while I'm not saying not to do Business with a Family Member,I am saying,don't be Complacent and say "shebi he's my Brother";what happens when the Business grows and your 800K isn't needed anymore? What happens when you want your Money Back and the Money is not available?... in short Dumbbell,get a Legal agreement.

I hope that answers your Question fully.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 9 Books Every Leader Should Read / How To Become A Data Reseller (no worry about share limit or validity issues) / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.