Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

PLS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLS (2889 Views)

I Need A Complete Building To Buy At The Rate Of 800k To 900k / Help Me! I Need 800k To Start Up A Very Lucrative Biz / Invest 10m In Small Scale Equipment Leasing And Make Up To 800k To 1m A Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLS by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: PLS by gooddeeds(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2013
koonbey: see the "rich" big-shot Network Marketer who is using a free . for his Big-Shot Business... You come here,advice the OP to continue his replulsive Arrogance and come and join you in "network marketing" that pays 200k in a Month without selling any Product,Physical or Otherwise...Hmmn, Good luck to you both.

Looks like you have problems reading. Didn't call myself a big shot in any way. 2 start wit I have a website which am still developing, www.clickfinancialfreedom.com, and my group biz website is www.fastrackwealth.net. If You‎​​ can read well You‎​​ would've understood wat I was saying. If I can invest 150k, make 44k 1st month as I start growing my network and make 200k d second month then You‎​​ should understand better if you only knew what nwtwork marketing is. My network has doubled already, I don't sell and it doesn't intervene with my daily job.
Sir, linda ikeji is using a free . as well.
Re: PLS by FOWOSIRE: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2013
It depends on what you are looking for, if its security, steady low and slow income will do the trick but if you want adventure, experiaence and knowledge and how to do the real thing then, go the other way. It depends on what you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
texaco1: I think most of us here are not getting the op question,all he is asking for his is the investment worth it in terms of profit ,whether he will lose his money or not is not issue,I don't think he wants us to advise him on another business .is this business worth it in terms of profit margin,that seems to be his question

GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: PLS by ajaljnr: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
koonbey: well @OP,I have decided to come down to your Level and talk to you like the Fooll you are,since It seems your Hand has to be held through Everything; listen Closely...

1. 35k every month for an 800k investment comes down to 52.5% per Year,that is;you will receive a Total of 420k per Year... while that might be better that what you get at the Bank,there are many Businesses that will give you far better Returns...but if you are too busy,or just too dumb to handle a Business yourself,then I guess this one is okay then,or you could try the Big-Shot "Network Marketer" up there,im sure he'll make your Capital skyrocket in a few Months.

2. There is no Business that is Risk-free,NOT ONE. There are Ups and Downs in every Business,and generally,the Businesses that have minimal "downs",also have minimal "Ups". I hope you get,there is no Business where nothing is at Stake.

The Pitfalls associated in doing Business with Family Members is beyond my Family,your Family,or anyone's Family,

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=doing+business+with+family&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=MIBnUv_kM5L20gXd-oHIDg

that is a simple Google Search for "Doing Business with Family"check it out.

while I'm not saying not to do Business with a Family Member,I am saying,don't be Complacent and say "shebi he's my Brother";what happens when the Business grows and your 800K isn't needed anymore? What happens when you want your Money Back and the Money is not available?... in short Dumbbell,get a Legal agreement.

I hope that answers your Question fully.

Thanks for analysing it all. this is just what I needed to know, thanks
Re: PLS by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
- ad removed -
Re: PLS by Madametrendy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
ajaljnr:

I dont blame you a bit sir, ur own English sap4ys it all... Dumba55
Now i can see you do really have a complex problem that is also stretched out to the use of language. You don't recognise good English when you see them. You need to revisit your Brighter Grammer, attention seeker.
Re: PLS by zuolah: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
It depends on d sense u are lookin for, I think 40k return shuld b d least u shuld accept if u are satisfied with d amount....10% return shuld b a fair target!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entrepreneurial Empowerment Project!!! Winner Qualifies N1m RunnerUp takes N500k / Buy Yoflex Lactic Yoghurt Culture And Make Your Yoghurt Easily / I Am A Contractor But Things Are Falling Apart, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.