Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo (4636 Views)

Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram / Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Babafaros(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mr Shem Obafaiye, the Oyo State Commandant, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), says the command has arrested three of the six suspected leaders behind pipeline vandalism in the state.

Obafaiye said this on Thursday at the command’s headquarters in Ibadan while parading a 35-year-old driver arrested for oil pipeline vandalism.

Acknowledging that the fight against vandalism was tough, Obafaiye said the commitment of the NSCDC was to sustain the campaign.

“The command has been able to arrest three out of the six barons we have identified to be the brains behind vandalism in the state.

“We will continue to fight and no matter the challenge that may arise in the course of performing our duties, we are resilient,” Obafaiye said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the suspect was arrested in possession of a 33,000 litre tanker marked XB 190 SMK.

Obafaiye said the suspect was arrested on Oct. 9 at Odo-Oba, Ogbomoso, during a joint operation between the NSCDC and the state police special squad known as, “Operation Burst.”

“They had succeeded in loading the truck with 22,000 litres of petrol, but on sighting our men, others escaped while we arrested one person,” he said.

Obafaiye said that the truck would soon be taken to the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, for decanting.

The suspect however, told reporters that he was not aware that his friend whom he thought was helping him was involved in pipeline vandalism.

“I met Kazeem, the owner of this tanker, who invited me to load his tanker with fuel and because I was out of job for about six months, I thought this was the breakthrough.

“It was not until we got to the site at about 1.00 a.m. that I realised I was walking into trouble.

“It was very late and I had only N90 on me. I could not shout or run. I was, therefore, stranded with them in the middle of nowhere.

“I am married with three kids and my regret is that while Kazeem escaped with none of his phone lines going through, I was arrested,” he said. (NAN)

http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/nscdc-arrest-3-ring-leaders-of-pipeline-vandalism-in-oyo.html

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by chimex38: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Singing:
what is d website of(pause a little) NSCDC...........2x
D website of NSC..NSCDC.........2x

I cannot categorically tell u.....I cannot i cannot categorically tell u one nw.......2x

is going 2 be made known by....
is goin...is goin to be made known by
.....2x
My Oga At d Top
My Oga....My Oga At d Top

wix!
My Oga At d Top
my Oga....my Oga at theTop
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by chimex38: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Less i 4get 1st 2 comment o jare grin
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by chimex38: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
(same person) 2nd 2 komment
special tanks 2 My OGA AT D TOP who just denounced his title as d Chief of the Armed Forces

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by mayorall(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
They are just after money and putting other people's live in Danger. SMH

1st to comment after op. I dedicate this achievement to ASUU strike and also thanks to etisalat for giving me free 5MB to type this. Ese pupo.
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by chimex38: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
mayorall: They are just after money and putting other people's live in Danger. SMH

1st to comment after op. I dedicate this achievement to ASUU strike and also thanks to etisalat for giving me free 5MB to type this. Ese pupo.

Hehehe! Hold it dere
u no be even 2nd 2 komment nt 2 talk of 3rd. Abi u no sabi count 1 2 3
U no dey fear ur 2nd Oga at d top not 2 talk of Main Oga at d top?
OYA MODIFY DAT POST NW b4 O** ** *** **P DESCEND ON YOUangry
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by tayooluwole: 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
i just like dis man....he was so brave at d scene of 'Oga at d top saga'....despite d fact dat he did nt know d answer 2 d questns asked, he was so confident to cut short d interviews as if he's on d right path.... Dis man will hardly be forgot in dis our generation....

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by chimex38: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
tayooluwole: i just like dis man......Dis man will hardly be forgot in dis our generation....
the 4th poster no sabi 123
u kuma no sabi abc
ASUU-haba grin
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Adrenaline123(m): 1:40am On Oct 19, 2013
www.NSCDC.
. Thatz all!!!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Adrenaline123: www.NSCDC.
. Thatz all!!!
grin grin
The young man is actually doing his job well so what's the fuss about. Mtcheeeeeeew undecided

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by tobechi20(m): 1:59am On Oct 19, 2013
He is on a quest to redeem his image...gudluck
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by mayorall(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2013
chimex38:

Hehehe! Hold it dere
u no be even 2nd 2 komment nt 2 talk of 3rd. Abi u no sabi count 1 2 3
U no dey fear ur 2nd Oga at d top not 2 talk of Main Oga at d top?
OYA MODIFY DAT POST NW b4 O** ** *** **P DESCEND ON YOUangry

Lols. You only put dot when I posted my comment.
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Kudos to the NSCDC.

Perhaps, the govt should enact death penalty law on this crude oil theft ish.

By the way, Deziani and Alison should be apprehended tried and sentenced too...

I wonder if that's impossible to do.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Sermwell(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Very good job Mr shem! I really have deep respect for this man cuz he never allowed his saga to discouraging him from continuing with his job dilligently! Now I know why he was still retained inspite of the controversy sorrounding his saga!

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by dridowu: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2013
Hmmmmm Good
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by ifyalways(f): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2013
They've been arressted?That is Ilugun boy,Omonnakoda and Dayokanu. Peace on Nld for some time before eko ile would go and bail them. angry

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Cashkid is about to feast on this thread.
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by princemolak(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2013
My oga at the top is really working,keep it up man
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Hmm, gbawe and his errand boys must be among them, they ve been absent on nairaland for sometime nw.
APC = Saboteurs

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Aromas: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2013
I want to say it now dat dis man we soon become DG of NSCDC with d rate of his work both in Lagos n Oyo. Kudos 2u man, wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Hadeyeancah(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2013
I just like this man he will always make news headline in one way or the other.He is a good man.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Big4wig(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2013
K o..good to know some people are working

Btw Having a cold drink on hot day with
few friends is nice, But having a hot
friend on a cold night after a few drinks -
PRICELESS!

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by chimex38: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2013
mayorall:

Lols. You only put dot when I posted my comment.

dot no b komment?
Where u dey when i bin dey comment.......dot grin
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by dedons: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2013
This man(shem obafaiye) has an innocent face...

I luv him for this

keep it up sir...
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by dedons: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2013
tobechi20: He is on a quest to redeem his image...gudluck
click like if u think this guy is confused

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by dedons: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2013
chimex38: Singing:

I cannot categorically tell u.....I cannot i cannot categorically tell u one nw.......2x

.....2x
My Oga At d Top

wix!
My Oga At d Top
grin grin
bros no vex o

your song abi na joke is too dry

u can do better
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Burger01(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2013
chimex38: Singing:

.....2x
My Oga At d Top

wix!
My Oga At d Top
grin grin

Staled and outa fashion...
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Achmet(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Guys, try this and thank me later !!!
Download Stitch It app at
http://nexva.mobi/app/show/id/31274

#Freemium version
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by skyscraperTM(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2013
Kudos to the "Oga at the top."
www.nscdc.datsall lipsrsealed
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2013
Burger01:

Staled and outa fashion...
\
very out of fashion.. the brand no sell sef
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Prodigee: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2013
Ok...So kudos to them for doing thier job? undecided
Re: NSCDC Arrest Pipeline Vandals In Oyo by Dollarjunkie: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2013
Na the same people.
Involving in any type of crime these days...
E be like say there's famine in SW

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC / Just Learnt APC Is Leading In Bayelsa State (president Jonathan State) / PANDEMONIUM IN ONITSHA ( Mosques, Trailer, Shop, Kiosk Burnt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.