Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya (6334 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London / ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by ima1(f): 3:29am On Jul 06, 2008
http://nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?ContentId=2717&ContentTypeID=2

It is no longer news that the actress Empress Njamah is dating dreadlocked musician, Timaya, nor is it news that the reason the actress frequents Bayelsa State is to be with her man. Those who know Empress say both have taken the relationship to another level and have allegedly decided to become one in name.

Gist has it that “Anytime Timaya is in Lagos, he stays at Empress’s house in Festac. He was even told of her peculiar habit of disappearing with things and the man still swore to love this actress forever, irrespective of whatever label is placed on her.

When they are together, she is the one who picks his calls and tells the other person on the line she is his wife.” God be praised, I am assuring everyone who has ever labeled this actress that when she eventually marries Timaya, she will become a new person in Jesus name.

We pray that a wedding date will soon surface for this union in Jesus name. Here’s wishing Empress all the best. May bad press never see her break light again(Amen).
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by tope2000(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2008
congrats to them
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by meggy11: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2008
I beg who be Timaya? any pic. of him? and what are the bad habits of Empress?.pls gist me i beg i dey wait o.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by francessby(f): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2008
good congrat!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by Mustay(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
meggy 11:

I beg who be Timaya? any pic. of him?

meggy 11:

and what are the bad habits of Empress?

Do u really want to know about that? tongue tongue

I like her brother though
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by meggy11: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
the guy no bad at all thanks.but still waiting for the bad habits pls.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by meggy11: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
the guy no bad at all thanks mustay.but still waiting for the bad habits pls.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by Mustay(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2008
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by ajah1(f): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2008
I read this story in The Sun Newspaper of Sunday. She denied the story saying ''God forbid''. How could she get married to a guy like Timaya.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by lucabrasi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2008
ajah.:

I read this story in The Sun Newspaper of Sunday. She denied the story saying ''God forbid''. How could she get married to a guy like Timaya.
naija girls and forming,even the empress whaever with her eyeballs like nigerian police torchlight and her rotten reputation is saying GOD forbid to adude like that,later they start crying out that they r searching and cursing nigerian men out for being unfaithful or fighting an innocent girl for snatching their man
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by michele101: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2008
great news, i'm happy for her http://libvixen..com/
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by ima1(f): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2008
ajah.:

lol she no know say she fugly, abeg he is doing her a favor by marrying her
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by wanitas(f): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2008
i de wait 2 see picture of their pikin, lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by chyk91(m): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2008
good 4 them, i pray the wedding comes up soon.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2008
he good for them o!!!!!!!!!congrats,
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by ifyalways(f): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
lucabrasi:

naija girls and forming,even the empress whaever with her eyeballs like nigerian police torchlight and her rotten reputation is saying GOD forbid to adude like that,later they start crying out that they r searching and cursing nigerian men out for being unfaithful or fighting an innocent girl for snatching their man
lmao
@Topic,did they finally marry for real?this thread is an old one,any feedbacks?pix?
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by TOYOSI20(f): 5:12am On Dec 25, 2008
ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!I dont know who Timaya is oo, but Nigerian paparazzi need to do their jobs and give us pictures now, cool
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by kellygirl(f): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2008
congrats to dem both.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by UNLEASHED(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2008
I wish them good luck
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by StEdwin(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2009
Heard they are no longer in good terms.
Wey the love dey.
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by aieromon(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
So these punks have been set to marry for the past 15 months yet no headway?
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by SeXyBoNE: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
who go dig this kain post komot for grave? d person get time o
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Set To Wed Timaya by Anabel(f): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2009
ajah.:

i wonder oooo, story don change now as we dey see am for NL

(1) (Reply)

South African Model Put Massive Butt On Display In New Photo Shots / My Pvssy Is Too Sweet, Any Man That Tests It Will Never Leave Me – Nkechi Blessi / Tekno Gushes Over His Baby Mama After She Shared Sultry Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.