Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nicki Minaj Wears Leopard Star Pasties Over Her Breasts.......see Her Eyes Like - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nicki Minaj Wears Leopard Star Pasties Over Her Breasts.......see Her Eyes Like (6246 Views)

Video: Meet The Woman Who Can Smash Anything With Her Breasts / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Breasts For $1.6M (n256million) / Lady Gaga Show Off Her Breasts Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Wears Leopard Star Pasties Over Her Breasts.......see Her Eyes Like by DeolaPhilips: 5:56am On Oct 19, 2013
Drop your comments.
Get more info on www.deolaphilips..com

Re: Nicki Minaj Wears Leopard Star Pasties Over Her Breasts.......see Her Eyes Like by badmeat(m): 6:00am On Oct 19, 2013
Wetin remain,I don use my imagination visualise the rest,the booby fine shacheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Wears Leopard Star Pasties Over Her Breasts.......see Her Eyes Like by ojeka1(m): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2013
truly?
Re: Nicki Minaj Wears Leopard Star Pasties Over Her Breasts.......see Her Eyes Like by DeolaPhilips: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2013
No be small thing o.
Re: Nicki Minaj Wears Leopard Star Pasties Over Her Breasts.......see Her Eyes Like by Chaleeee: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Nice necklaces..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Wears Leopard Star Pasties Over Her Breasts.......see Her Eyes Like by DeolaPhilips: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2013
i guess she's thankful to GOD for giving her such a wonderful br******t that's why she's showing off

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Nigerian Stand Up Comedians In 2013 / Laugh Wan Kill Me Die / Paul Walker : Official Cause Of Death Revealed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.