Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

They Called Me A Rejected Musician; Now I'vetaken Over –kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Called Me A Rejected Musician; Now I'vetaken Over –kcee (545 Views)

Two Ladies Fight Over Kcee's 'Gay' Outfit [PICS] / See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo / Questionmark "Shuts" Down Harrysong's Career Over Kcee's Labels Deal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Called Me A Rejected Musician; Now I'vetaken Over –kcee by bladegirl7: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-0Kz6Gb53MMI/UmIwSQ61zMI/AAAAAAAAvwk/cFsQ4yHHh4A/s1600/KCEE+1.jpg[/img]

Nobody knows tomorrow, that is the testimony of Kcee, the Limpopo master.
Kingsly Okonkwo, better known as KCee, is making waves at the moment but the
young man will not forget how he was seen and in fact, labelled a ‘rejected and
dejected’ artiste before his fortune later changed. No wonder he is still amazed at
the height he has achieved since he went solo a couple of years ago.
In his words: “God, the industry, and my fans suddenly made me a super
attraction of the industry. Every single I drop got me more fans, made me
more loved, and ranked me a level higher than where the last track stopped.
It’s simply amazing.”
Having released a number hit singles that have received massive airplay, Kcee said
he is all set to launch his debut album - Take Over.
“It’s amazing how things have turned out so sweetly and successfully for me, my
brand, and my record label. Releasing a debut album is definitely a major career
milestone,” the Limpopo master said.

source : www..com
Re: They Called Me A Rejected Musician; Now I'vetaken Over –kcee by Kelechi5(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2013
Hard work pays, just remain focus and sky will always be your limit.

(1) (Reply)

OJB Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery / In God's Name By Charly Boy / New Music Video : Solidstar Ft Flavour -oluchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.