Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,077 members, 7,867,090 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Was Called A Rejected Artiste-kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Called A Rejected Artiste-kcee (677 Views)

Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" / She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) / She Was Called The World Ugliest Woman,now She's An Inspiration... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Called A Rejected Artiste-kcee by obiajurum25: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2013
Artiste, Kingsly Okonkwo, better known as KCee, is making waves at the moment but the young man will not forget how he was seen and in fact, labelled a ‘rejected and dejected’ artiste, people even told to relocate to Onitsha" that I cant be a successful musician No wonder he is still amazed at the height he has achieved since he went solo a couple of years ago.

“God, the industry, and my fans suddenly made me a super attraction of the industry. Every single I drop got me more fans, made me more loved, and ranked me a level higher than where the last track stopped. It’s simply amazing.” KCee said.

Having released some hit singles that have received massive airplay, Kcee said he is all set to launch his debut album on November 1st 2013.

“It’s amazing how things have turned out so sweetly and successfully for me, my brand, and my budding record label. Releasing a debut album is definitely a major career milestone.”

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/10/i-was-called-rejected-artiste-kcee.html?m=0

Re: I Was Called A Rejected Artiste-kcee by Zumarocket(f): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2013
why wont there be story.

Behind evry succes there is a history behind it.
Me self as at 2005 i didnt belive i will be rockin a phne like blackberyy Q10, i tank God for samsung,techno and bb, for also takin me higher in dis competion tech. Idiota
Re: I Was Called A Rejected Artiste-kcee by Chanchit: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Make I talk truth, me sef follow call you useless artiste. But I knw a hit song when I hear one, cos when I heard limpopo on radio, I said to my brother "I just pity this Kcee guy, had it been it was someone like Wizkid that sang this song, it would be a massive hit" and today it is. Really happy for the guy.
Re: I Was Called A Rejected Artiste-kcee by pfijacobs(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Park! Oya pull over..

(1) (Reply)

Canada And Usa Visa With Ease!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Lost Dog Shows For Christmas - Nine Years On / Ramsey Nouah Shares His Growing Up Rich, Fall To Grass, Then Back To Grace Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.