Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

How To Get Unlimited Coins And Gems In Temple Run 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Unlimited Coins And Gems In Temple Run 2 (14475 Views)

HOT%% How To Get Unlimited Life And Coins In Temple Run 2 Even Without Rooting? / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn / Come In For Modded Games APK (cracked With Unlimited Coins, Gems Etc...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Unlimited Coins And Gems In Temple Run 2 by Kelvindwaplord(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2013
Hey buddies! Today I’m gonna share you this cool trick about how to tweak Temple Run2 and get unlimited coins and gems.

This trick is very simple! You just need to follow some easy steps which I’m going to explain below and also some tips and tricks of the game.

How to Install Temple Run 2 Hack:[b]

For installing this hack you need to follow the following steps:

•Download [b]Android Zip
or xplorer into your Android Phone from google play store

•Download the Temple Run2 data onto your Android.

•Use the Xplorer or AndroZip to UnZip the file by extracting it.

Go back to My Files > Downloads > Temple Run 2 Hacks > files. Move thegamedata.txt to the Temple Run 2 folder (i.e android/data/)

•Launch yourTemple Run 2and the file should be tweaked.

Here we go enjoy all the coins and gems..!

Note : you can tweak at your own risk..! And only for Android.

Temple Run Tips:

- Spread out your view of what’s ahead so you’ll be prepared for oncoming obstacles.

- As you’re in the air, lean towards the side you can run on and you’ll land there. And Jump right after you see cliff hangers.

- you’ll increase your level and multiplier but when you Always complete objectives.

- During double obstacles, wait until the last second to jump, and if done correctly you will clear both obstacles.

- Keep the cart tilted to the right direction, if you want a higher success rate.

- In the underground cart portions of the game, Ignore powerups that are close to the edge, they aren’t worth it and your final score will thank you for it.

- You’re able to immediately jump while you’re sliding. Utilize jump and slide combos.

- Also can lean around the red tiles.

Source : http://androidnigeria.com.ng/how-to-get-unlimited-coins-and-gems-on-temple-run2-no-root-needed/

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Coins And Gems In Temple Run 2 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
FOR ME, Temple run is more fun to play when you earn your coins and gems, unlimited coins will take away the fun of the game, Nice tips sha.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Coins And Gems In Temple Run 2 by Onyenna(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nice one.....
Re: How To Get Unlimited Coins And Gems In Temple Run 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Big.game:
FOR ME, Temple run is more fun to play when you earn your coins and gems, unlimited coins will take away the fun of the game, Nice tips sha.
4 Real..... I love challenges and adventure.
The only game i do cheat is San Andreas on Ps2 but just the normal cheat though "Jet Bag"

Re: How To Get Unlimited Coins And Gems In Temple Run 2 by Osyxcel(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Big.game:

I totally agree. I downloaded Subway Surfers hacked version, and 'cos it's the 1st time, the game looks meaningless to me. I'm sure it would have been the same with Temple Run if it was the hacked version I downloaded.
Re: How To Get Unlimited Coins And Gems In Temple Run 2 by Xxpress(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2013
nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When Your Phone Overheats While Charging / My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" / Infinix Note 2 (2gb, 4g Lte) Now Available At Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.