Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread (1635 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2013
Hi everyone goodday,i came across dis series online saw 2 episodes and i gotta say.it seems cool
plot

[b]The show focuses on Ingrid’s
mother Joanna (Julia Ormond), a
witch with an immortality curse
that’s made worse by her fertility:
“I’ve given birth to [Ingrid and her
sister Freya] and watched them die a dozen times, and neither of them’s
ever lived past 30,” she says,
explaining to her estranged sister
Wendy (Mädchen Amick, having a
blast) her decision not to reveal
their witchy roots to the girls in their thirteenth incarnation. Unfortunately for Joanna, freaky
things begin occurring the night of
an engagement party for Freya (a
ridiculously sexy Jenna Dewan-
Tatum): Joanna’s doppelganger
murders an elderly man and sends his wife into a coma after they spot
her performing a spell in the local
park; the estranged brother of
Freya’s fiance (whom she’d sexy-
dreamt about the night prior)
arrives at the party, turning the flower in her hair from white to red,
and they wind up lip-locking in the
bathroom; and Ingrid spots a ye-
old-tymey photo of herself with a
woman who turns out to be her the
aunt she’s never met. Later, Ingrid — who’s spent her life
studying witchcraft, but not
believing in it — agrees on a whim
to perform a fertility spell on her
librarian pal Barbie, and it works!
Freya, meanwhile, finds herself drawn to red-hot Killian (mainly in
her dreams) while still remaining
totally in love with white-hot Dash
(also while in bed, but awake). And
Wendy arrives to warn Joanna that
her life is in danger: “Upheaval, death, destruction, pain,
imprisonment, betrayal — it’s
coming for you like nothing you’ve
ever seen before.” (The Tarot cards
told her so!) The enemy of
unknown origin wants Joanna, Freya and Ingrid to be “forever
dead,” says Wendy, who’s only
been blessed with nine lives of her
own (two of which she loses in the
course of the pilot episode). Evil Doppelganger, in the midst of
the hullabaloo, frees a man from a
painting in Joanna’s sitting room,
and sends him to exact revenge on
Freya. Turns out he was an abusive
suitor of hers in a past life, and she imprisoned him in said desert
landscape as a punishment. This
time around, he drags her into a
’20s-era photograph, the one place
where — if he succeeds in
murdering her — it’ll stick in the real world, too. But just as Joanna
rushes off to save her daughter, the
police arrive: The comatose woman
awoke and fingered Joanna as the
killer. And so Joanna must — in
mere seconds — explain to Ingrid her witchy birthright, and send her
off to rescue Freya. The breakfront
has a false back, she tells Ingrid,
and it’ll have all the information she
needs to save the day.
[/b]

Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by hyzicbond(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
i wan start dis thread i guess you beat me to it.

i love the show

1 Like

Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
hyzicbond: i wan start dis thread i guess you beat me to it.

i love the show
yeah well i gotta say d series is really impressive..
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by hyzicbond(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yeah well i gotta say d series is really impressive..

I hope ep 3 will be interesting with the psycho path shape shifter on the loose
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by aieo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
All these irrelevant threads sef Smh angry
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
aieo: All these irrelevant threads sef Smh angry
irrelevant .do u even know what u saying atall. i think its beta u focus on ur so called BBA thread.rather dan humiliating urself. mtscheew
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
hyzicbond:

I hope ep 3 will be interesting with the psycho path shape shifter on the loose
yeah i guess, cus the last episode ended when when d shape shifter ressurected one being from a three.*very mysterious#
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by hyzicbond(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yeah i guess, cus the last episode ended when when d shape shifter ressurected one being from a three.*very mysterious#

I kinda like the auntie
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 3:11am On Oct 21, 2013
hyzicbond:

I kinda like the auntie
lols d aunt dat always transform to cat and comes back unclad.she said something,since she was ressurected frm the dead,one life must be brought down to maintain balance of nature..still wondering who that is..perhaps their mom
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by aieo(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2013
embarassed wahever lipsrsealed
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by Slymonster(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2013
this is just like the other tv show called charmed if you have ever watched it,same thing but lil changes...
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
episode 3 out link below
[url]mobtvseries.net/video/view/4774104[/url]
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by hyzicbond(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lols d aunt dat always transform to cat and comes back unclad.she said something,since she was ressurected frm the dead,one life must be brought down to maintain balance of nature..still wondering who that is..perhaps their mom

I smell trouble for the sisters
Re: Witches Of The East End(2013)-official Thread by hyzicbond(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2013
so the shape shifter is an old man interesting i bet it must be from Joan's past

(1) (Reply)

Top10 Highest Paid Actors In The World In 2016. You Will Like No.2 (photo) / List Of Nollywood Dead Actors And Actresses / Venue Of Bbnaija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.