Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nas Talks New Album And Business. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nas Talks New Album And Business. (464 Views)

Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? / Nas And Kelis Divorce! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nas Talks New Album And Business. by Ojuelegba666: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Since the release of his last Album 'Life Is Good' Nas Nasir Jones has been touring the globe and investing in businesses. The artiste who celebrated his 40th birthday last month, sat down with Huffington post for an interview, where he revealed details of his album and more. He said the album is yet untitled and he also has plan of venturing into the fashion industry.

here is an excerpt from the interview.

Next year will mark the 20-year anniversary of the release of "Illmatic." Are there any special plans underway to commemorate the milestone?
We’re putting together a concert. And I think we’re going to do something with the album and repackage it with special stuff. I think that’s in the works.
Earlier this year you initially planned to unveil the title to your next album. What has been the cause of the delay?
I got a little busy, and I wasn’t sure it was really a real fit for the record. It felt like I came up with it too easy. And I like that because “Life Is Good” came up on its own. It just popped in my head. So the next title came up in a similar way, but it was probably too early...... Read More.

http://www.searchlightnigeria.com/2013/10/nas-talks-new-album-and-business.html

(1) (Reply)

‘we Fast And Pray One Month Before The Release Of Any Album’ – Psquare / Ice Prince, Olamide Sign Endorsement Deals With Etisalat / Davido, Bouncer In Club Brawl, Several Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.