Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How You Cured Your Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How You Cured Your Pimples (639 Views)

Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / This Is Why Your Pimples Will Not Disappear! Truth Revealed / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Cured Your Pimples by usmanktg2(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2013
I am tired of reading and studying contradicting articles, videos and advices on curing these stubborn pimples.

I think I am worth a PhD owing to the intensive research which I have done. I t has lowered my charisma, character, beauty etc......
I certainly didn't enjoyed this ASUU strike holidays due to treatments and treatments.

That is why I ONLY want comments from those who have suffered and then cured it!!!

people in the house help plz!!
Re: How You Cured Your Pimples by Hostermipo(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2013
Well, i have also been battling with pimples for the past 1year, i used many drugs,creams,locally made soaps,use this,use that,i do apply one cream or the other everyday since last year but does not cured or clear for like just one week and they wil all be back again, bt just dis week(monday) i got vexed and decide not to use anything again and just decide to wash my face everytime,lyk ten times a day without applying any cream or watsoever and to my greatest surpise there have been great change but am just planning to finish to remaining scars with a cream. . Just keep your face clean always

3 Likes

Re: How You Cured Your Pimples by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jst keep washing your everytym and rub powder .also avoid eating much oily food. Mind the kind of lotions you rub on your face.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Experience You Had With Adulterated Products? / Whats The Cure For Dizynes / Labak Nature International Limited: We Sell One Of Best Health Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.