Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Obasanjo In All Of Us - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Obasanjo In All Of Us (909 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obasanjo In All Of Us by tianshie(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2006
When you wake up in the morning
at the primping
if you stare hard enough
you'll see an Obasanjo.
Re: The Obasanjo In All Of Us by favourwal(f): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2006
maybe this is true for u but i sure don't wake everymorning to see OBJ in ma mirror.
Re: The Obasanjo In All Of Us by Olumide7(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2006
I don't see myself wearing big goggles and certainly don't see myself with a big port belly. So where did you see the Obasanjo?
Re: The Obasanjo In All Of Us by BigShishi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2006
i only want to see his bank account!! and his grand daughters!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Obasanjo In All Of Us by twinstaiye(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2006
The truth is there is always Obasanjo in all of us. If you married more than one wife, you cant blame him too, if you are stingy, you cant blame him too, if you are stubborn type, you cant blam OBJ too, I believe there is an iota of OBJ in every one, take a look at the good and sorry side of yourself, and you will notice that you have an OBJ in you.
Re: The Obasanjo In All Of Us by tianshie(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2006
Twin you have the idea. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign-the Punch, Lagos / The Path to Greatness / The Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.