Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List (11402 Views)

Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits / Security Agencies Watch-list Supreme Court Justices-the Nations / Fg Places Seven Countries On Terrorism Watch List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List by ecrestglobal(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
A welcomed development
Re: Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List by emperorchedda(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List by nduchucks: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
kaeto: i would like to silence you only if i knew you in real life. Deep down in me I know you are the father of all hypocrites, a shameless liar and fraud who uses an IGBO subrequet but for real a yoruba man, a confussionist, an igbo hater, a GEJ hater and a core tribalist. Why won't you appreciate GEJ for once like a man with conscience, if you can't appreciate this very giant stride by this administration then it will only be evil to criticize the negetives.

You appear to be a fool. Person wey never kill fowl for him life dey talk of silencing another person. Egbe ndi Abriba piafuka gi isi there! I'm quite sure JJC and Intellectual Midget ka ibu.

Would a person who never gives GEJ credit post this? You have your 1 post attention, now run along and go and celebrate. dolo
Re: Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List by Tonylyte(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
I want fresh wind to contine in naija. #TeamFreshWind.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Good onesmiley
Re: Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List by Georgesmartt(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
A little bit of fresh air tho, that means I can continue doing online BiZ without being labeled as a guy from one of the most corrupt country. That's cool.
Re: Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hope this will allow us get PayPal and eBay services.
Re: Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List by emekaxy: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
awodman: @eguerilla I want to hear your thoughts on this..does it mean Jonathan is fighting corruption afterall?

If they are not satisfied with the extent of transformation in the financial sector, all the checks that are being put in place by sanusi and co., and also GEJ commitment to end financial fraud, money L and terrorist financing, they are now convince that we are worth exiting the group.
Kudos to #TheTransformationTeam#
Re: Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List by taharqa: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Boss13: This is some good news. Well done to CBN. Anti money laundering campaign. Would love to explain the economic impact to the country and financial sector but I got to watch this liverpool v. Newcastle match.
Plz, do fulfil yr promise and explain d economic ramifications of this.. Am interested..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Faults INEC For Partisan Role In Election Petition Cases / Aisha Buhari Launches Nigerian Women Against Corruption (photo) / Ake Palace Mayhem: Amosun And His Aides Accussed Of Causing Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.