Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands (1388 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Another industry marriage bites the dust.
This week, while super producer Timbaland
was out in London with Jay Z for his new
“Magna Carter Holy Grail” tour, his wife
of five years, Monique Mosley, filed for
divorce. And she definitely wants a piece
of Tim’s $80 million fortune.
According to TMZ, in the divorce filing,
Monique is coming heavy for his pocket
change asking for alimony, as well as
child support for their 5-year-old
daughter, as well as a 10-year-old son she
has from a previous relationship.
So why, you ask, is she asking for
child support for both kids?
Monique says Timbaland is the daddy
by default, since he’s “publicly and
privately proclaimed this child as
his own.”
But that’s not all. Monique wants
alimony, life insurance, private
school, vacations, summer camp and
other expenses. She says she’s so
strapped for cash, she had to borrow
money from a friend to pay her
lawyer. She wants Timbaland — who’s
worth around $80 mil — to foot the
lawyer’s bill.
One more thing. She wants to get
Timbaland coming and going. In the
alimony department, she says she
wants money while divorce
proceedings are pending, she wants a
lump sum, she wants “rehabilitative
alimony,” and permanent alimony.

Source:
m.necolebitchie.com/2013/10/17/is-she-being-reasonable-timbalands-estranged-wife-wants-him-to-pay-child-support-for-a-kid-thats-not-his/#comments

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4116530?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
A fool and his money are soon parted. Shoulda signed a prenup.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Eyaah! But this is too much. In as much as i like money, i don't know whether i can do such a thing, yet.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oops. Double post.

Space booked.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Idowuogbo(f): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
fresh_dude: A fool and his money are soon parted. Shoulda signed a prenup.
Na confirm FOOOOOOOL.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na confirm FOOOOOOOL.
*sees I'd and dies of over-excitement. No mind the maga, na love cause am.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by ayobase(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na confirm FOOOOOOOL.

Will you go ahead with a "prenup" guy. Sincerely!

This is one of the reasons guys treat ladies like dirts.

Imagine this lady, I would have asked her to murder Timbaland and take over instead of this stupid act!
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
ayobase:

Will you go ahead with a "prenup" guy. Sincerely!

This is one of the reasons guys treat ladies like dirts.

Imagine this lady, I would have asked her to murder Timbaland and take over instead of this stupid act!
Yep! Y not? I'm marrying for love not money.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by zeelo2014: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
He had her because she looked so much like Aaliyah,he just couldn't get over Aaliyah's death. For him to come out on TV and still confirmed it says so much about the marriage. How he met her on the beach for the first time & he taught he was seeing the ghost of Aaliyah.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by lymelyte(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
Silly woman.make she con try am 4 9ja naw? If nor b hunger go kpai d woman.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by druid06(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Shiit, this is so annoying and sad but the marriage was deemed for failure right from the onset. Timbo is a very nice guy and I don't understand why bad things keep happening to good people.

Timbo never really loved her neither was the feeling returned. He go involved with her after a tour in one of those Caribbean countries and fell in 'love' with her because was she an Aaliyah look alike. It's no news that Timbaland has always had the hots for Aaaliyah.

He didn't even blink twice after she revealed she had two adult children at that time. He changed her status from rags to riches. I hope she's does not become too greedy with the alimony and settlements. The American justice system has recently been in favor of the rich and bread winners.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by free2ryhme: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:

na today ?.. it have tey !!!!
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
I don't know if you guys went to the links(I know they are not properly embedded), but it's totally inhuman to want to force him to pay for a child that he did not father and her excuse is that he's played the father role in his life. That's just low.
One poster on 'nicolebitchie' even implied that she's probably doing this because she's and all but blames Timbo for making her bitter. Some thought processes scare me...
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
A quote from one of the users on necolebitchie.com:
"SMH he never LEGALLY adopted the child and
plus you are going to get money for the one
child AND alimony, what else do you need?
I’m lost! So the man you get pregnant by is
off the hook because you married rich. That
is not even fair! I understand she wants her
children to be set but come on, this is
beginning to get out of hand. They need to
start reevaluating some laws".
And, she's female.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Idowuogbo(f): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
free2ryhme:

na today ?.. it have tey !!!!
Excuse me! angry
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by free2ryhme: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Excuse me! angry

you've been excused
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by ayobase(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Hmmmm, Bado Bado....for love and not money abi!

I gez u said that cos u don pass 'prenup' level.
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by Idowuogbo(f): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
ayobase:

Hmmmm, Bado Bado....for love and not money abi!

I gez u said that cos u don pass 'prenup' level.
Hehehehe...Dat kian tinz... wink
Re: Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands by addictiv(m): 12:15am On Oct 20, 2013
....thats why the prenup option is a must for me.....no matter how intoxicating the love is....always sign a prenup.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Loving &accomodating (pix Attached) / A New Type Of Air Fresheners Every Home Needs. / Buccaneers Social Penetration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.