Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Niit Scholarship Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niit Scholarship Exam (3408 Views)

Apply Now For NIIT Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2015 / Shortlisted Candidates For 2014 Addax/nnpc Scholarship Exam Is Out / NIIT Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit Scholarship Exam by omodadapo: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2008
hello?i want somebody to tell me wat to read 4 d niit exam,i ve not read 4 d niit exam.

Updated:

Check this thread for full details about the NIIT Test >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4612973/how-pass-niit-scholarship-test

Also, you might need the NIIT Scholarship Past Questions.

Regards.
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam by mireco(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2008
The Exam is based on Mathematics, English with comprehension and logical reasoning. what I call advanced quantitative aptitude. Good luck to you
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam by jaydude(f): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
hello naira landers, i must confess ive nt been reading,but i want 2 take d niit scholarship exams on saturday.pls can any 1 let me in on wat d exam wuld look lyk,n how difficult it wuld be,
Re: Niit Scholarship Exam by samir101ng(m): 2:23am On Jul 08, 2008
The NIIt Scholarship exam is divided into 3 sections.

1. Mathematics

2. English Language (Comprehension, fill in the gaps, synonyms, oral etc)

3. Logical Reason/ Advanced Qualitative Aptitude

Expect the exams to have questions just like WAEC/JAMB standard. So you better read hard especially the mathematics and english. For the logical

reasoning, they ask questions that are meant to test your I.Q and ability to reason.

P.S the exams are marked on a scale of A,A+,A++,Excellent. Each grade represents the amount that will be reduced for you in your chosen course. Also,

try and answer questions correctly. its better to have answered 10 questions and getten thwm all correctly than answering 30 questions and getting

only 12. However, use your own judgement.

1 Like

Re: Niit Scholarship Exam by jaydude(f): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2008
thanks samir

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance / Laspotech Pt List Is Out Check The Portal / Only A Genius Can Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.