Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How To Start Your Own Internet TV Station For Free - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Start Your Own Internet TV Station For Free (6482 Views)

Kick Start Your Writing Career With These Tips That Work For Would-be Writers / New Books To Start Your Week / Opportunity! Start Ur Own Internet Biz 2day Running With Autopilot 24/7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Internet TV Station For Free by bilms(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
How to Start Your Own Internet TV Station for Free

Hello dear Nl,

I came across this wonderful page http://www.veoh.com/ which i think can be a starting point for our upcoming TV personality or movie producers to show their talent.

Veoh is a company that has the backing and money of Time Warner, Dick Eisner (Disney) and others. In other words, it is not a fly-by-night.

They offer free memberships, unlimited uploading in size and number. This is good since Myspace and Youtube are really designed for the short-film or snippet.

Once you sign up you can make your profile, upload movies, and more. The only thing is that you cannot schedule times. But then, if you wanted to be like the other channels that do not give people a choice then I am sure you can find a way to schedule a time. If you go PRO, which is also free, you can schedule what date to put on the movie and when to take it off.

The benefits of going to Veoh are as follows:

Free Membership, even for Pros.

Unlimited uploads and size in any format

Pro can have personal branding of station

Have multiple choices for looks or you can create your own.

You can make a series or channel(s)

You can charge rental or own fees.

Viewer Choice. You may have one hundred videos in a certain order, but the viewer chooses what they want to watch.Drawbacks:

Larger files take a long time to process. One of mine took over twelve hours just to give me an error message. That is not the norm, but keep in mind that the larger the file the more time it will take.

Charging for downloads rarely works, people don't buy.

Would like a scheduler just to rotate the movies.I had done my basic videos, but when I wanted a channel I went to public domain property. Most movies and television before 1960 are open game. With a little research you can have access to hundreds of movies and shows.
Re: How To Start Your Own Internet TV Station For Free by saleesm: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2016
How can I then register with veoh

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland / Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. / SaharaTV Special: A Tribute To Chinua Achebe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.