Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread (3263 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
At Nteje, Oyi Local Government Area Yesterday...

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Why some people are working very hard to market fidelity Bank on nairaland , Somebody is toiling on the field talking to the real voters. grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
At Ladipo

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Trade fair market!

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Onitsha Rally,,,,,

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by NnamdiN: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Endorsed.
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Supported! cool
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fact- Infratsructure-(Road Construction)
Under Mbadinuju and past administrators of Anambra State, Anambra State had a poor infrasturctural base, roads were not constructed and the few that existed were so dilapidated that a journey of 15 minutes took two hours to accomplish. This largely created bottlenecks in the state's economy.
Enter Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige and Anambra began to see that there was money in Anambra State. Roads, roads and quality roads were constructed in every area of the state. The State quickly became the most networked in terms of roads, transporters largely heaved a sigh and gradually the bottlenecks began to disappear.
Dr. Ngige acheived this by using certified construction companies such as Reynolds Construction Company RCC and InterBau to give Anambra such an infrastructural uplift. Each not only delivered on time but on agreed standards as the action governor threw off the air of grandeur normally associated with governors and from time to time visited these sites in shirts and shorts to determine whether they were of the standards agreed with the construction firms in the contract. Wherever the contractors were shortchanging the state, Dr. Chris Ngige with his walking stick would immediately shout" fa fa fa foul" and call the construction firm to order, to these contractors the fear of an Ngige visit was surely the beginning of wisdom.
In summation a total of 72 roads ( Federal and State) were constructed/reconstructed in 2 years and 9 months. These spanned the 3 senatorial zones and the 21 local government areas. These roads include
1 Isuochi- Owerri Ezukala-Ogbunka Umunze
2. Umunze-Umuchu-Amesi-Uga-Ezinifite-Igboukwu
3. Nnobi-Nnewi-Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Okija(Federal Road)
4. Nnewi Township roads, Bank Road, Ezemewi, 100ft Road, Ibeto Road, Nnewi High
5. Iseke-Orsumoghu-Ukpor-Utuh-NNewi-Awka Etiti
6. Awka township roads: Civil Service Commission Road, Nya Lane, Dualisation of Nnamdi Azikiwe
7. Onitsha township roads- Modebe Avenue, Ozomagala Street, Upper/Lower Iweka Roads, Francis Street, Oguta Road, Ms Elems, Portharcourt, Ziks Avenue, Iboku Street, Venn Road North, Venn Road South, Bright Street,
8. Zik's Roundabout-Nkpor- Umuoji-Uke-Nnobi
9. Amawbia-Nibo-Mbaukwu- Agulu Road.
10. Otuocha-Aguleri-Umuleri-Nteje-Awkuzu-Ifitedunu-Abagana-Eziowelle- Abatete-Uke-Ideani-Federal road
11. Abba junction-Ukpo-Abagana Road
12. Tarzan Junction, Onitsha- Iyienu-Afor Nkpor-Nkpor junction
13. Enugu/ Onitsha Expressway-Abagana-Enugwu-Ukwu(Ezi Nobert)
14. Adazi Ani- Nnokwa-Nnobi-Nnewi
15. Umuoji-Ojoto Uno-Ojoto Ichi
16. Nitel Nnewi- Awka Etiti-Adazi Enu-Ichida-Neni
Other roads such as Uga street, Onitsha to Obosi, Nibo- Umuawulu-Awgbu-Amaokpala-Oko with spur to Agulu ,Onistah Atani with spur to Ozobulu
Ogbunike- Ekwele Ezunaka-Nsugbe junction ,Afor Nanka-Nanka-Ogbu Border were been worked on before the exit of his administration.
Now compare with the Obi administartion and the story is diffrent, in the eight years of this shambolic administration, the government has failed to construct quality roads for the people, earning the Obi administration the nickname, one year, one block or aka(hand) construction company, using nameless construction firms to handle important projects, most road projects have taken donkey of years and their quality is nothing to write your folks about.
Ndi Anambra Ibem, the choice is yours, they say we should continue with Obiano but can we afford to? Vote Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige come November 16, 2013 for change, Vote APC

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige yesterday took a giant step in his bid to return to the Anambra State Government House which he vacated in 2006.

Ngige is the governorship candidate of the All progressives Congress (APC) in the November 16 election.

The campaign will kick off on October 3, it was announced yesterday at the Emmaus House in Awka during the Inauguration of Ngige’s Campaign Committee led by Chief George Moghalu.

The ceremony was attended by APC big wigs, including Imo State Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha and APC National Publicity Secretary Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who were warmly received by traders, artisans and commercial motorcyclists inside the Awka Capital Territory on their way to the venue.

On request, the dignitaries addressed the supporters at the popular Eke-Awka market.

They were surprised by the show of affection and donations by artisans, the less privileged, widows and the needy in support of Ngige.

Other members of the Ngige local campaign team are: former State Chairman of ACN, Chief Amechi Obidike, Hon Gozie Agbakoba, Hon Osita Onyeka, Hon Raph Okeke, Iyom Dozie Ikedife and Hon Callista Nwachukwu among others. APC members in the House of Assembly were also co opted.

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Awka - Sen. Chris Ngige said in Awka on Tuesday that the All Progressive Congress (APC) was in the state on a rescue mission.

Ngige, who is the party’s flag bearer in the Nov. 16 governorship election, made the declaration while inaugurating 16 sub-committees for his campaign.

The sub-committees are expected to work in collaboration with the national and state campaign committees which were earlier inaugurated to actualise the governorship ambition.

He named Chief George Muoghalu as the Director-General of the Ngige Campaign Organisation and charged him to ensure his victory.

Ngige said that if elected as governor, his administration would ensure the security of lives and property in the state.

“Victory for APC on Nov. 16 will bring a lot for the state. It will give Anambra people the security of their lives and property.

“We want to release our people from economic and political bondage, security, unemployment, high school fees and god-fatherism.

“The party will build the Onitsha to Enugu expressway and conduct local government elections within six months.

“Other parties are playing politics of religion and tribe because they have nothing to offer the people of the state,’’ he said.

Ngige urged members of the sub-committees to consider themselves as soldiers for the people of Anambra, saying that their assignment was to liberate the state by ensuring victory for the party. (NAN)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/apc-rescue-mission-anambra-ngige/#sthash.yiywCFCV.dpuf
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by donphilopus: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
No need of this online campaign again na...
Are you contemplating his victory?? Please do not.. He has already won the Election Come Nov. 16
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
donphilopus: No need of this online campaign again na...
Are you contemplating his victory?? Please do not.. He has already won the Election Come Nov. 16

Yea just for reawakening grin
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by donphilopus: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Clerverly:

Yea just for reawakening grin
okay, it's necessary
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
donphilopus: No need of this online campaign again na...
Your head correct!
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by donphilopus: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Your head correct!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sai Ngige! sai!! APC!!!
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by seanet01: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ngige All The Way
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ngige na idi anyi mmaaa...
Mbo Mboo!
Ngige na idi anyi mma.....
Mbo mboo!!

Onye Chi mere Eze na mmadu apugi I na ya ......
Mbo Mbooo!!

Oya Sing along with me.....

Ngige na idi anyi mma................ grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
let us vote and make sure our votes count, let us engage in door to door campaign, let us mobilise ourselves to enlighten the voters on the need to vote for apc, NGIGE ALL THE WAY
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by EzePromoe: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ngige change your party and take my vote.
PERIOD!

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Ngige change your party and take my vote.
PERIOD!

no need! Remember you voted the retardeen and not PDP.
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by EzePromoe: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2013
Clerverly:

no need! Remember you voted the retardeen and not PDP.
We voted both, not to forget that as at that time PDP was and is still a tribeless party, as ACN was a Yoruba party, CPC was a northern party and APGA (though didn't contest) an Igbo party.
We needed a president who has the best record either as a governor or past president, and Jonathan was the man.
We voted him, and he proved himself in just 3 years of presidency. We believe more is coming from him.
Call him any name you like, he is better than the man who is running for a presidency and at the same time, threatening the electorates.
"Blood will flow if I lose this election", and he kept his promise. Innocent corp members killed for serving their nation.
And you want me to elect such candidate?
APC members, North, South, East and West. Na the same people.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
We voted both, not to forget that as at that time PDP was and is still a tribeless party, as ACN was a Yoruba party, CPC was a northern party and APGA (though didn't contest) an Igbo party.
We needed a president who has the best record either as a governor or past president, and Jonathan was the man.
We voted him, and he proved himself in just 3 years of presidency. We believe more is coming from him.
Call him any name you like, he is better than the man who is running for a presidency and at the same time, threatening the electorates.
"Blood will flow if I lose this election", and he kept his promise. Innocent corp members killed for serving their nation.
And you want me to elect such candidate?
APC members, North, South, East and West. Na the same people.

Just speak for yourself Eze, majority of igbos here voted for the retardeen and not PDP. if you like I will dig the pre 2011 posts here to buttress my point. Let stop playing politics of convenience. Ngige is tested and trusted, every other thing is make believe.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by EzePromoe: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Clerverly:

Just speak for yourself Eze, majority of igbos here voted for the retardeen and not PDP. if you like I will dig the pre 2011 posts here to buttress my point. Let stop playing politics of convenience. Ngige is tested and trusted, every other thing is make believe.
Someone who isn't conversant with our tradition, hence defiling it (the Ofala) with his APC rally. Someone who supported the deportation of Igbos from Lagos.
If this man had changed his party, I would have voted him because there is noone eligible.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Someone who isn't conversant with our tradition, hence defiling it (the Ofala) with his APC rally. Someone who supported the deportation of Igbos from Lagos.
If this man had changed his party, I would have voted him because there is noone eligible.

So if he changes his party, he would come clean in your eyes?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Noneroone(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
@op, please who composed that Ngige campaign song? Please tell them to play it more often. If the song could make my sisters change their minds in favour of Ngige i wonder what will happen to an average voter. The last time a campaign song stole my heart was in 2003 from Chimaroke.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by EzePromoe: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Clerverly:

So if he changes his party, he would come clean in your eyes?
GBAM
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
GBAM

Eze I ga Adi ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Clerverly: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Noneroone: @op, please who composed that Ngige campaign song? Please tell them to play it more often. If the song could make my sisters change their minds in favour of Ngige i wonder what will happen to an average voter. The last time a campaign song stole my heart was in 2003 from Chimaroke.

The song is heart touching! in fact a master stroke.... shocked shocked
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by EzePromoe: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Clerverly:

Eze I ga Adi ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Isee cheesy
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by Chamackh(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2013
So apart from road he built,he left other sectors of the economy untouched? U could not list other things that he did in other sectors. If Ndi Igbo who stays at Anambra should vote him cos he built road then he is not worthy of our votes.
Re: Dr. Chris Ngige Campaign Thread by blater500(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2013
i love chris ngige as a person, but his resent political activities has been worry-some.

1. supporting deportation of ndi Igbo from Lagos.
2. fixing of his campaign rally on ofala festival day of Obi of Onitcha.
3. Joining of a political party which he new that their have kill most of igbo people in the North.
4. joining of juhad party which will hunt igbo people later, if he is elected .

(Look at APC National Leadership Formation :
)(APC National Leaders
1] Party Leader - North, Gen Muhammadu Buhari…(Muslim).

2] Party Leader - South, Bola Ahmed Tinubu……(Muslim).

3] National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande… (Muslim)

4] Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari…(Muslim)

5] National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah… (Muslim)

6] Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai … (Muslim)

7] National Publicity Secretary.: Lai Muhammed…… (Muslim)

8] National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq…… (Muslim)

9] National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa…(Muslim)

10] National Youth Leader: Abubaka Lado…… (Muslim)
11] National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire……(Muslim)
12] National Deputy Auditor: BalaJibrin…… (Muslim)
13] National Women Leader: ShariaIkeazor………(Mus­lim Convert)
14] Ex-Officio Member: Muniru Muse…(Muslim)
15] Ex-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi……(Muslim)
The ACN National Treasurer protested this list and resigned his membership of the ACN and any association with the merging group,
APC is a muslim group that help muslim-brotherhood to extablish Islamic group in nigeria and also to bring distraction in igbo land using Ngige and 419 rochas okorocha.
But' in jesus name" they have been exposed(APC PARTY).
resent studies show that they the people causing problem

igbo need to have their own political party which is apga. let us join hand to make apga greater.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Which Means “nigger Area” Was Given To The Country By Flora Louise Shaw / Revealed:Real Reason Why Ribadu defected to PDP / mimimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.