Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (40410 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by contactmorak: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Owelle Anayo Rochas Okoocha amidst all challenges has proven himself to be a shining ligh in the South-East. He has just won the 2015 governorship election under APC! He'll be reelected to serve the people of Imo sae for another four years. Waiting for official announcement from INEC. It is believed tha Rochas as won after total results filtering in shows he is leading PDP's Ihedioha

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/photos-senators-chris-ngige-ararume.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by Raiders: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Congratulation Gov Rochas. Please continue your good work in Imo state

45 Likes

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by johnmartus(m): 12:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Congratulation the action governor seem okorocha more stronger than so called rotimi ameach kudos to people of imo state

20 Likes

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by ayokellany: 1:25am On Apr 13, 2015
My governor my governor

26 Likes

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by SWDude: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2015
I was foolish to have supported Buhari and dragged igbos on his behalf.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by denedene(m): 2:46am On Apr 13, 2015
chei and inec just declared Imo inconclusive... tongue

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by ozo13(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
For him to have win means he tried his best for d state and ppl appreciated it by reelecting him.same goes to d PDP guy gov dankwambo to HV bn reelected in d north

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by 1stola: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rochy baba !
Nothing do you.
Carry go jor cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by efilefun(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
The journey of ‪#‎CHANGE‬ has begun in ‪#Nigeria Thank you for voting for change and welcome to a new beginning.

Meanwhile we still celebrating united's win over here grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by ajalaolanr(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thot IMO was declared as inconclusive? undecided undecided undecided undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by Pavore9: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmm...though it was inconclusive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by Pebcak: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin
Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by Anyi3(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Even after PDP got votes that were more than the electoral materials assigned to a LG

grin

Still don't know why people call him a traitor, na wa for some people. Ride on Rochas, hoping to see you as the next Igbo President.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by beejayphako(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought they cancelled this election?

Anyways congrats to Rochas.

View this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other
Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by gabe15(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
congrat rochas. APC change!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by Collynzo9: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rochas will win even after the supplementary elections.
It is interesting to see how the next 4 years will turn out for my state. It is clear that Rochas wants to contest for Presidency by 2019.
1) Will he work hard to turn Imo state around and let his performance speak for him when campaigning for Presidency?

Or

2) Will he resort to his usual pattern of claiming that it is Igbos turn to rule and he is supposed to be the only Igbo politician with nationwide acceptance?

If he does the first, very good for the state. If he keeps doing the second, I weep for my beloved state.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by siraj1402(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin
Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by airsaylongcon: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm not PRO-APC but I like this Rochas guy. He should however try to make his bridge building covert. That way he doesn't come across as a snitch or traitor

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by Occurstaem(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rochas, You Are Too Much.
Bleep election 419ers.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by Sirnokiopee(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
congratulation to Joseph of igbo land ( in the midst of his bigot and wicked brothers) he still fulfill his dream.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by 141samuel: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
performing gov always deserve second chance, congratulations to u sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by icelord(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
50k likes for the peoples governor

12 Likes

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by mightycrown1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt] CONGRAT IN ADVANCE SIR APC SHINING IN THE EAST
SAI ROCHAS
SAI NGIGE[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by tbaba1234: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
ajalaolanr:
I thot IMO was declared as inconclusive? undecided undecided undecided undecided

He has already won, the gap is insurmountable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by lordsharks(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
congrats
Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by nedz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
When & How

1 Like

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by obailala(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Now this is really confusing. INEC says elections are inconclusive, so how come the celebrations has already started?... or are the number of PVCs collected truly less than the gap in votes?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas by tit(f): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
ararume?
is he not the one rochas falsely accused his brother and impeached as deputy governor?
and imo peoples 4billion naira vanished with one lebanese man?

fear politician

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / We Call For The Immediate Arrest Of Alhaji Buba Galadima As Pdp And Atiku's Camp / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.