Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It (650 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by waldigit: 4:08am On Oct 20, 2013
Can You Beat these Records?

He is the one who has a name that is above other names: JESUS. Phil 2

He is the only one who through instruction from God the father, is your creator (Eph 3:9)

He is the only one who broke the record of loving his supposed enemy to the extent of dying for them. (Isa 53:5,John15:13),

He is the only one whose conception was divinely processed by the Holy Spirit hence, had a natural virgin birth. Luke 1:34-35

He is the first person to open the eyes of blind from birth person. John 9:1-32

He is the only One whose record of holiness while he was in the world, hitherto has not been broken. John 14:30

He is the only one who has largest no of witnesses who testified to us that he is Christ, the Lord. Isa 9:6, Psalm 110 Ezekiel, Mathew, Mark, Luke, John. Paul

He is the only one who influenced and defined the worlds concept of time like nobody else.(AD,BC) Dan. 7:9

He is the only one who declared himself that he is God and then went ahead to proof it. (John 8:58, John10:34, Mat17:2 Mark 9 :2

He is the only one who revealed to us God the father like nobody else (Mathew 11:27, John10:10, 1John 3:8 )

He is the only one who predicted His own death and promised his resurrection, also went ahead to fulfill them. (Mat 26

He is the only one who declared His monopoly to God, the Almighty and the statement still remained popular, valid and indisputable more than 2000 years after till date John 14:6.

He is the only who ascended with glorified body to Heaven and promised His coming back in the same manner (Amen) (Act 1: 9-10).

He is the only one who will judge every creature one day. Rome 14:10

He has the most popular and long lasting, widely acceptable controversial doctrine.

He is the only who did not write a single book, yet the book written about him remains the most persecuted yet, best seller of all time.

He remains the most widely written about personality of all time.

Friend, if you are sincere with yourself enough to know you cannot beat these records and neither know of anyone who has or can, then I want you to agree with me that you can’t afford to ignore them.
Hence, join the wining team by accepting JESUS as your Lord and personal saviour NOW!

1 Like

Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by Jaywilzee(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by Emusan(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2013
waldigit :

He is the only one who through instruction from God the father, is your creator (Eph 3:9)

He is the only one who broke the record of loving his supposed enemy to the extent of dying for them. (Isa 53:5,John15:13),

He is the only one whose conception was divinely processed by the Holy Spirit hence, had a natural virgin birth. Luke 1:34-35

He is the only One whose record of holiness while he was in the world, hitherto has not been broken. John 14:30

He is the only one who has largest no of witnesses who testified to us that he is Christ, the Lord. Isa 9:6, Psalm 110 Ezekiel, Mathew, Mark, Luke, John. Paul

He is the only one who influenced and defined the worlds concept of time like nobody else.(AD,BC) Dan. 7:9

He is the only one who declared himself that he is God and then went ahead to proof it. (John 8:58, John10:34, Mat17:2 Mark 9 :2

He is the only one who revealed to us God the father like nobody else (Mathew 11:27, John10:10, 1John 3:8 )

He is the only one who predicted His own death and promised his resurrection, also went ahead to fulfill them. (Mat 26

He is the only one who declared His monopoly to God, the Almighty and the statement still remained popular, valid and indisputable more than 2000 years after till date John 14:6.

He is the only who ascended with glorified body to Heaven and promised His coming back in the same manner (Amen) (Act 1: 9-10).

He has the most popular and long lasting, widely acceptable controversial doctrine.

He is the only who did not write a single book, yet the book written about him remains the most persecuted yet, best seller of all time.

Friend, if you are sincere with yourself enough to know you cannot beat these records and neither know of anyone who has or can, then I want you to agree with me that you can’t afford to ignore them.
Hence, join the wining team by accepting JESUS as your Lord and personal saviour NOW!

Nice one Op! I created a similar thread though yours is more detail than mine.
but kindly remove these from that last sentence "join the winning team" & "Now" it doesn't fit with nature of Christ and what commanded us to do.

Shalom!
Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by mcfynest(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2013
IS IT A COMPETITION
Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by waldigit: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2013
mcfynest: IS IT A COMPETITION

Oh yes pls. Because the bible says so in 1cor 9:24-end, phil 2:16,Heb 12:1. The contest is between God and devil and I am glad I am on the winning side.I am more than a conquerous I am a winner.
Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2013
...and he was the only who impregnated his mother to give birth to himself in order for him to sacrifice himself and redeem man from the curse that he laid on man in the first place...and yet he failed in his attempt to undo what he'd done(the evidence of his failure is glaring).
Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by waldigit: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Beretta92: ...and he was the only who impregnated his mother to give birth to himself in order for him to sacrifice himself and redeem man from the curse that he laid on man in the first place...and yet he failed in his attempt to undo what he'd done(the evidence of his failure is glaring).

And that's what I call the mystery of the Gospel. It is for men in spirit, but simple in the physical, not for the boys or feeble minded in the spirit. Shalom.
Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2013
Emusan:

Nice one Op! I created a similar thread though yours is more detail than mine.
but kindly remove these from that last sentence "join the winning team" & "Now" it doesn't fit with nature of Christ and what commanded us to do.

Shalom!
You don't have to quote the whole just to pass ur weightless point across.
Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by mcfynest(m): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2013
waldigit :

Oh yes pls. Because the bible says so in 1cor 9:24-end, phil 2:16,Heb 12:1. The contest is between God and devil and I am glad I am on the winning side.I am more than a conquerous I am a winner.

and who told you that you are winning
Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by waldigit: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
mcfynest:

and who told you that you are winning

I don't need to told. Even though Holy Spirit is convincing me, unfolding events around the world that are happening according to how it was written in the bible prophesies is enough to convince the doubting thomas out of me .the evidence of genuiness of my faith as evident with signs following has persuaded me .Beloved take Jesus away from this world, within minutes well be back in to stone age. He is the prince of peace we all enjoy today.
Re: Jesus's Record! Can You Beat It by Rexyl(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
waldigit :

How can ordinary being break the record? He is the holy one of God. He that seat on the right hand of God. He that these powerful words from God were used to describe long before he was born - thru spiritual conception.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Repentance / Man Detained For Being An Atheist / Abuja Pastor Predicts A Private Jet Carrying Some Governors Will Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.