Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Help! All My Images On My Laptop Are Upside Down. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! All My Images On My Laptop Are Upside Down. (3300 Views)

How To Switch Off Images On UC Browser For Pc / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / Win Xp Desktop Change Upside Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! All My Images On My Laptop Are Upside Down. by Mbaegbu: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2008
plz i need help cos my laptop ibm thinkpad suddenly the image displayed on screen has turned upside down. i mean all the images displayed has turned upside down. i have tried all i could but i cannot do it.
Re: Help! All My Images On My Laptop Are Upside Down. by uspry1(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2008
What kind of operating system you use? Windows XP or Windows Vista?

You have free image editor called Microsoft Paint that is found at 'Start' button > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.

Work With An Existing Image

To open an existing picture file, click File > Open. Browse to where the file is located on your hard drive, click to select it then click Open.

To insert a picture onto an existing canvas, use Edit > Paste From and browse to where the picture is located on your hard drive. Click to select the picture you want then click Open.

The picture will now appear on your canvas. The image will have a dotted outline meaning you can move it by clicking on it and dragging it, or you can resize it by clicking on the corner handles.

To change the appearance and size of a picture, use Image > Stretch/Skew to stretch in percent and skew in degrees. For example, if you have a picture you would like to double in size, enter 200% in the horizontal and vertical boxes.

From the Image menu you can also choose to Flip/Rotate an image, or Invert Colors which gives you a kind of 'negative' effect.
----

I suggest you to use Image Menu to choose Flip/Rotate an image from upside down image to normal image.

By the way, I heavily use Adobe Photoshop to do the job instead of Microsoft Paint.

Good luck!
Re: Help! All My Images On My Laptop Are Upside Down. by Mbaegbu: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2008
am using microsoft win xp . i dont mean some images which could be altered by using edit on picture.

i mean immediately i finish booting, the window that will come out will be upside down everything both my menu task bar. all the icon on desktop will be upside down one has to turn his laptop monitor upside down to view desktop . plz help
emma
Re: Help! All My Images On My Laptop Are Upside Down. by stalker(f): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2008
Right click on your desktop. You would see the option Graphic Options. It gives you three options Panel Fit, Tray Icon and Rotation. Choose rotation and you would see the various angles so keep choosing until you get the right screen. Unfortunately i am using a vista so i cant get step by step pictures.
Re: Help! All My Images On My Laptop Are Upside Down. by Mbaegbu: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2008
thanks a lot i have solve the problem. i hade to wriet on the desktop and trhu graphip option turn the screen 180 degree to correct it. i apreciate ur contribution to solving my problem. thanks once more.

bye and hope to see u better.

(1) (Reply)

Networking A Modem To Browse On Several Computers / How To Unlock An Etisalat/9mobile Mifi / Anyone With A Fairly-used Laptop Here Or Where To Get One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.