Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,962 members, 7,863,417 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

School Or Eduucation? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Or Eduucation? (387 Views)

Deeper Life High School Or Faith Academy...pls Advice / Describe Your School Or Alma Mater In One Word / Complains About Your School Or System? I Will Publish It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Or Eduucation? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
I totally agree that School is a Place where Former "A" Students teach "B" students how to work for "C" Students.
That's why the Forbes List has more college dropouts than Graduates (including Richard Brandson, Ellen DeGeneres of Ellen show), Ralph Lauren, Bill Gates, Abramovich of Chelsea, Zuckerberg of Facebook, and former Presidential aspirants, Senators McCain graduated 894th out of 899th, and Abraham Lincoln dropped out of too, thats why Oyedepo, a third class graduates owns a School, Tony elumelu (UBA) owns a bank, Warren buffet at 1 was concentrating more on accumulating over 400 acres of farmland that he later leased to his "A" grade classmate.
Thats why you went to School, Read (or Cheated) to get good grades so that your "Street-Smart" boss can employ you to work your life away!
School is good but its not the same thing as Education, so you can get good grades without education. We need Praticals concept to succeed.
If you knew better, You'd do better.

Yes,thats the truth. School is not about teacher teaching you,you can learn alot on your own.
Those great people that are school drop-out ain't successful because they dropped out of school but because,they do things on their own,they read on their own,do research on their own,learn from their MISTAKES,and work hard.
I don't know if you have heard about a boy that never went to school but was very good in calculus,that many furthermaths students don't know.
They learnt it on their own,IF YOU DON'T BUILD YOUR FUTURE NOW BECAUSE OF ASUU STRIKE OR NIGERIA AND ITS PROBLEM.THEN OTHERS WILL HIRE YOU TO BUILD THEIRS.
Your teachers and lecturers don't teach you very well shouldn't be an excuse,I CAN NEVER REPLACE SUCCESS.
Am not saying that going to school is bad.they are libraries,internet online tutorials,nairaland.com is there for you.if you are a carpenter,a farmer ,a bricklayer,if you don't go to school at all is not an excuses not to be successful .
WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING, DO IT WITH ALL YOUR HEARTH,if you pack dirt for people do you best,if you pack people excretes,do your best,if you hawk goods,do your best,i you are a doctor,do your best.

1 Like

Re: School Or Eduucation? by Illuminatus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dammy4all: I totally agree that School is a Place where Former "A" Students teach "B" students how to work for "C" Students.
That's why the Forbes List has more college dropouts than Graduates (including Richard Brandson, Ellen DeGeneres of Ellen show), Ralph Lauren, Bill Gates, Abramovich of Chelsea, Zuckerberg of Facebook, and former Presidential aspirants, Senators McCain graduated 894th out of 899th, and Abraham Lincoln dropped out of too, thats why Oyedepo, a third class graduates owns a School, Tony elumelu (UBA) owns a bank, Warren buffet at 1 was concentrating more on accumulating over 400 acres of farmland that he later leased to his "A" grade classmate.
Thats why you went to School, Read (or Cheated) to get good grades so that your "Street-Smart" boss can employ you to work your life away!
School is good but its not the same thing as Education, so you can get good grades without education. We need Praticals concept to succeed.
If you knew better, You'd do better.
Enjoy!!!
I likesmiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana University / Training! Training!! Training!!! / French Language Scholarship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.