Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP (823 Views)

Why Is OOP PHP So Confusing? / Need Help In Programming, Want To Learn Or Want A Fully Dynamic Website / Do U Use Or Know About Nodejs? Come In Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by adebiade: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
My advice to you guyz to there no make any flash message because you've gone through some videos tutors without having factual understand or trying to deceive people if you are professional on any of the OOP, pls mingle with those that are on your field don't be hypocrite. We are the future for the young coming programmers.
My Regards to everybody!
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by danvery2k6(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
what exactly are you trying to say?

what is he saying?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by Ajibel(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Choi gbagaun unlimited... I guess you always make mistakes in ur code too cry

My regards to you too
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by adebiade: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
To Ajibel what problems do you have in coding let the doctor help you out. And in what OOP?
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by omoelu1(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2013
and ur point is?
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by adebiade: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Be consistent firmly in your fields!
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by wisemania(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
@OP:
InfoPassedAcross=null;
tenseInAgreement=null;
understanding=null;
thinkingBeforePosting=-10;
logicBehindPost=0;
senceInThreadTopic=-1M
....after all sed u still call ur slf a DOCTOR in programming...no worry Ajibel will definately b one of ur students... *my2cents*

1 Like

Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by wisemania(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
adebiade: To Ajibel what problems do you have in coding let the doctor help you out. And in what OOP?
ure getting ajibel crossed! ....read her post again ....
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by adebiade: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
I understand your curiosity, hope my msg is not against your msg? You are pooling muscle. Howdy!
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by wisemania(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Oro e wa sun mi bai....odai pe eti mu kan..
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by ghettodreamz(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2013
wisemania: Oro e wa sun mi bai....odai pe eti mu kan..

gringringringrin
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by talk2hb1(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2013
adebiade: My advice to you guyz to there no make any flash message because you've gone through some videos tutors without having factual understand or trying to deceive people if you are professional on any of the OOP, pls mingle with those that are on your field don't be hypocrite. We are the future for the young coming programmers.
My Regards to everybody!
?
Error!!!!
Unintelligible Post
Abort Posting on thread
Evacuate post premises
Report to Base immediately.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by GoodBoi1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Do you have passion for a screwdriver? Programming languages/paradigms are like tools use which are appropriate for specific job. If you love a screwdriver, doesn't means you should use it for every job or to eat. You use tools, not the other way round.
Language bigots do not make goods programmer .
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by GoodBoi1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Do you have passion for a screwdriver? Programming languages/paradigms are like tools used which are appropriate for specific tasks. If you love a screwdriver, doesn't means you should use it for every job or to eat. You use tools, not the other way round.
Language bigots do not make goods programmers .
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by Ajibel(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
^^ bros y are u stammering (double posting) embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by talk2hb1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ajibel: ^^ bros y are u stammering (double posting) embarassed
I think its a slip in keyboarding!!!
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by adebiade: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
To Good Boi: What do you know about screw not to talk of screwdriver do you want to learn? I can take you Screw may be you will need to learn screw before we move to screwdriver, after that we can now move to programming. I know my message would have against your post or what? Be nice Man.
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by GoodBoi1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
adebiade: My advice to you guyz to there no make any flash message because you've gone through some videos tutors without having factual understand or trying to deceive people if you are professional on any of the OOP, pls mingle with those that are on your field don't be hypocrite. We are the future for the young coming programmers.
My Regards to everybody!
I now see your point. no probs men. Shun my earlier post. it was a result of misinterpretation.
qdr
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by adebiade: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello do you like to be a friend?
Re: If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP by GoodBoi1(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2013
I have no enemy on nl.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Automation Thread / A Good Python Programmer Needed / In Need Of A Virtual Reality Environment Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.